Changelog for libunistring2-0.9.9-4.1.i586.rpm
* Sat Mar 03 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Fix RPM groups and summaries.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 astiegerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.9.9:
* Fixed a multithread-safety bug
* Fri Dec 01 2017 astiegerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.9.8:
* The data tables and line breaking algorithm have been updated to Unicode version 9.0.0
* In the include file unigbrk.h, the function uc_grapheme_breaks has been added to accommodate the new UAX#29 rules involving 3 or more consecutive characters
* Fri Aug 18 2017 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- try to not run tests in parallel, make check stucks randomly
* Fri May 05 2017 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.9.7:
* license change
* build system changes
* Tue Jan 03 2017 mlinAATTsuse.com- Add baselibs.conf to generate -32bit packages
* Thu Jul 09 2015 astiegerAATTsuse.com- GNU libunistring 0.9.6:
* The data tables and line breaking algorithm have been updated to Unicode version 8.0.0.- add keyring and verify source signature- fix SLE 11 SP3 build
* Thu Feb 19 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.9.5
* The data tables and line breaking algorithm have been updated to Unicode version 7.0.0.
* In the include file uniname.h, the function unicode_name_character has been extended to look for name aliases.- Remove patches merged on upstream release
* libunistring-parallel-make.patch- Use download Url as source- Remove autoconf, automake and libtool require; not needed anymore- Bump so version to 2 libunistring0 > libunistring2
* Tue Mar 04 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- fix parallel build
* added parallel-make.patch [bnc#866723] (private)
* Wed Dec 18 2013 uweigandAATTde.ibm.com- libunistring-gnulib-ppc64le.patch: Fix imported gnulib long double math tests for little-endian PowerPC.
* Fri Mar 16 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: LGPL-3.0+ and GPL-3.0+ Numerous files in tests/ and woedll are GPL-3.0+ licensed. Either put them in a separate GPL-3.0+ labelled subpackage or use this label for the main License: line
* Sun Mar 11 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Nuke unnecessary libunistring binary package: move documentation files to devel subpackage
* Mon Jan 30 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections per specfile guideline suggestions- Parallel building using %_smp_mflags
* Fri Sep 30 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Workaround qemu-arm bugs.
* Mon Aug 30 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to version 0.9.3:
* Bug fixes in unistr.h functions: - The functions u16_to_u32, u16_to_u8, u8_to_u32, u8_to_u16 now fail when the argument is not valid. Previously, they returned a converted string where invalid parts were each replaced with U+FFFD. - The function u8_mbsnlen now counts an incomplete character at the end of the argument string as 1 character. Previously, it could count as 2 or 3 characters. - The return value of the u8_stpncpy, u16_stpncpy, u32_stpncpy functions was incorrect. - The u8_strcoll, u16_strcoll, u32_strcoll now try harder to give a non-zero return value.
* Mon Mar 15 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to version 0.9.2.1:
* The function uc_locale_language now uses the locale of the current thread, if a thread-specific locale has been set.
* Tue Nov 24 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- initial version of package 0.9.1.1- spec file taken from http://www.pixelbeat.org/patches/libunistring (PĂĄdraig Brady