Changelog for libwacom-data-0.30-2.1.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Jun 07 2018 astiegerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.30 to support the following devices (boo#1096292):
* Lenovo X1 Yoga 3rd
* HP Spectre x360, HP Elite x1012 G2, HP Envy x360
* Turcom TS-6610
* ISDv4 50b4
* Cintiq Pro 24, Cintiq Pro 32
* ISDV4 5099, 50b6, 509d, 5090, 50f1, 50f8, 5110, 508b
* Bamboo Pad
* DTK-2451, 2452
* One by Wacom (2nd gen)
* Dell Canvas 27
* Pro Pen 3D stylus
* XP-Pen Star 03
* ISDv4 4831 (Dell XPS 13 9365)
* Wireless Intuos Pro 2nd Generation
* ISDV4 4809, 481a 4822, 4824, 484c, 5010
* ISDV4 104, 10E, 117, 124, 4814, 5013, 5014, 503E, 503F, 5048, 5044
* USB Graphire
* Cintiq Pro 13, 16
* Second generation Intuos Pro M
* Second generation Intuos Pro L- verify source signatures
* Fri Jun 02 2017 msuchanekAATTsuse.com- Build wacom udev rules (boo#1041714) fixes libinput error: libinput bug: Device \'Wacom BambooPT 2FG Small Pad\' does not meet tablet criteria. Ignoring this device.
* Tue Jan 31 2017 adrien.plazasAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.23 + New devices: - ISDV4 5040, MobileStudio Pro + The 22HD(T) is now marked as having strip modes- Changes from version 0.22 + New API: libwacom_get_paired_device() + The EKR has the modes enabled now + Fixes to the show-svg-image tool- Changes from version 0.21 + New devices: - MTE-450 \"Bamboo\", Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 10 + Layout fixes for the Express Key Remote, Intuos series- Changes from version 0.20 + New devices: \"One by wacom\" + Layout fixes, especially for the Express Key Remote- Changes from version 0.19 + New devices: - DTK-1651, ISDv4 0x504a + Quirk added to prevent udev tagging HUION Consumer Control devices as tablets- Changes from version 0.18 + Renamed \".tablet\" files for Bamboo devices + Modified user-visible names of Bamboo devices - \"Wacom Bamboo 16FG 4x5\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo Capture\" - \"Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo (2FG)\" - \"Wacom Bamboo 2FG 6x8\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo Fun medium (2FG)\" - \"Wacom Bamboo 2FG\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo Touch (2FG)\" - \"Wacom Bamboo Craft\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo Fun small (2FG)\" - \"Wacom Bamboo Pen\" -> \"Wacom Bamboo Pen small\" + New devices: - Missing gen-1 Bamboo (0xd5) - Missing gen-2.5 Bamboos (0xd6, 0xd7, 0xd8, 0xd9, 0xda, 0xdb) - Missing gen-3 Bamboos (0xdc, 0xdd, 0dxf)- Changes from version 0.17 + New devices: - Cintiq Companion 2 (DTH-1310) - ExpressKey Remote + New WacomClass: WCLASS_REMOTE- Changes from version 0.16 + Data files for Intuos and Intuos 2 series added + New stylus ID 0x8e2
* Sun Aug 16 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.15
* Support added for ISDv4 0x4800 (Dell Venue 10 5050 Android tablet)
* Bustype i2c is now supported- Changes from version 0.14
* Support added for Cintiq 13HD touch
* Fixes to the udev rule set to tag uinput devices correctly too
* Integrated tabled are not marked as ID_INPUT_TOUCHPAD anymore now
* Sat Apr 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.13: + New devices: - DTU-1141. - Huion H610 Pro. + Several memory leak fixes. + Added libwacom_match_get_name() to allow data-file matching on the name as well as the pid/vid.
* Fri Mar 27 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.12: + Added libwacom_stylus_has_wheel() for relative wheel detection. + Added libwacom_stylus_get_axes() for a list of supported axes. + New devices: - Cintiq 27QHD, Cintiq 27QHD Touch. - DTU-1031X. - Intuos Pen Medium. + Reworked udev rules: - be more restrictive when to set ID_INPUT_TOUCHPAD. - unset ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK on tablet devices. - tag the Pad device as ID_INPUT_TABLET_PAD.
* Wed Jan 28 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.11: + Better detection of wireless tablets on kernels 3.18. + New devices: Cintiq Companion.
* Sat Aug 23 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.10: + Fixed bus detection of Bluetooth tablets on kernels 3.14 and later. + New devices: ISDV4 0x12C, 116, 4004, 5000, 5002.
* Sat Mar 08 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.9: + Add support for TouchSwitch keyword. + New devices: - Intuos series. - Pen&Touch (2nd gen). - DTU-1031. - Cintiq Companion Hybri.
* Thu Oct 10 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.8 (bnc#845267): + New devices: - Cintiq 13HD, 22HD touch. - DTH-2242, DTU-1931. - ISDv4 EC, ED, 10F. - Intuos Pro.
* Tue Apr 16 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.7.1: + New devices: ISDv4 10d. + Better checks to prevent bad databases.
* Tue Jan 08 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.7: + New devices: - Cintiq 22HD, 24HD touch, - ISDv4 E5, 100, 101 + Support for SVG layouts of the tablets + New APIs for: - list status LEDs - list integration flags (differ between builtin and screen-tablets)
* Fri Nov 09 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.6.1: + More/corrected metadata for: - Cintiq 22HD, 24HD, 24HD touch. - DTI 520. - ISDv4 E5, 100, 101.
* Sat Jul 14 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.6: + More metadata for: - NTrig tablet PC - ISDv4 0x93, 0x90, 0xED, 0xEF - Bamboo Pen, Fun, Craft, Touch + Support for debugging with uinput devices.
* Mon May 14 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.5: + Add support for multiple match statements + Add support for bluetotooth devices + Add libwacom-list-local-devices helper tool + Add list-devices helper tool + Rename udev generation tool to generate-udev-rules + More metadata description updates- Create a tools subpackage for the new libwacom-list-local-devices helper tool.
* Tue Mar 27 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.4: + More metadata for: - Intuos4 WL - Bamboo One - Intuos5 series + Don\'t fail to create a WacomDevice for Touch devices + Add API to access all items in the database + Add helper tool to generate udev rules from the database
* Tue Feb 07 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.3: + Loads of new and updated tablet definition files + Add and correct information about styli + Update wacom.example with loads of documentation about adding new tablet definitions + Handle Puck device type + Support enumerating touchstrips, touchrings and buttons + Get device name from the kernel for generic tablets + Add support for the WACf004 serial tablet + Build fixes (exported symbols, soname)- Remove xz BuildRequires now that it comes for free in the build system.- Rename libwacom0 subpackage to libwacom2, following upstream soversion change.
* Tue Jan 17 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2: + Don\'t add devices that lack DeviceMatch + Get whether a device is builtin from udev + Fix definitions for Reversible property + Add definition for Cintiq 21UX2 + Add test for serial devices + Fix Intuos4 styli\'s number of buttons- Add xz BuildRequires because we can\'t build a package for a xz-compressed tarball without explicitly specifying that... See bnc#697467 for more details.
* Thu Jan 05 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Initial package (version 0.1).