Changelog for libwebpmux2-0.5.0-3.1.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Feb 12 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update baselibs.conf
* Thu Feb 11 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 0.5.0
* miscellaneous bug & build fixes (issues #234, #258, #274, #275, [#278])
* encoder & decoder speed-ups on x86/ARM/MIPS for lossy & lossless + note! YUV->RGB conversion was sped-up, but the results will be slightly different from previous releases
* various lossless encoder improvements
* gif2webp improvements, -min_size option added
* tools fully support input from stdin and output to stdout (issue [#168])
* New WebPAnimEncoder API for creating animations
* New WebPAnimDecoder API for decoding animations
* other API changes: + libwebp: WebPPictureSmartARGBToYUVA() (-pre 4 in cwebp) WebPConfig::exact (-exact in cwebp; -alpha_cleanup is now the default) WebPConfig::near_lossless (-near_lossless in cwebp) WebPFree() (free\'ing webp allocated memory in other languages) WebPConfigLosslessPreset() WebPMemoryWriterClear() + libwebpdemux: removed experimental fragment related fields and functions + libwebpmux: WebPMuxSetCanvasSize()
* new libwebpextras library with some uncommon import functions: WebPImportGray/WebPImportRGB565/WebPImportRGB4444- Make building more verbose
* Tue Dec 08 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.4.4
* rescaling out-of-bounds read fix (issue #254)
* various build fixes and improvements (issues #253, #259, #262, #267, #268)
* container documentation update
* gif2webp transparency fix (issue #245)- Add freeglut-devel build requires
* Mon Jun 29 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add libwebp-devel to baselibs.conf [bnc#936417]
* Sat Jun 13 2015 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- remove aarch64-disable-neon.diff: compiler was fixed, neon can be compiled now
* Sun Mar 29 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.4.3
* lossless decode fix and a multi-threading fix
* documentation / vwebp updates for animation
* Wed Oct 29 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update baselibs.conf: make it match the currently build library packages.
* Tue Oct 28 2014 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.4.2: This is a binary compatible release.
* Android / gcc build fixes
* (Windows) fix reading from stdin and writing to stdout
* gif2webp: miscellaneous fixes
* fix \'alpha-leak\' with lossy compression (issue #220)
* the lossless bitstream spec has been amended to reflect the current code- add aarch64-disable-neon.diff: work around compile failure with neon on aarch64.- add libwebpdecoder1 subpackage
* Mon Aug 11 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.4.1
* AArch64 (arm64) & MIPS support/optimizations
* NEON assembly additions: ~25% faster lossy decode/encode (-m 4); ~10% faster lossless decode;~5-10% faster lossless encode (-m 3/4)
* dwebp/vwebp can read from stdin
* cwebp/gif2webp can write to stdout
* cwebp can read webp files; useful if storing sources as webp lossless
* Thu Jan 09 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.4.0
* improved gif2webp tool
* numerous fixes, compression improvement and speed-up
* dither option added to decoder (dwebp -dither 50 ...)
* improved multi-threaded modes (-mt option)
* improved filtering strength determination
* BMP and TIFF format output added to \'dwebp\'
* Significant memory reduction for decoding lossy images with alpha.
* Intertwined decoding of RGB and alpha for a shorter time-to-first-decoded-pixel.
* WebPIterator has a new member \'has_alpha\' denoting whether the frame contains transparency.
* Container spec amended with new \'blending method\' for animation.
* Wed Jun 26 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.3.1
* Add incremental decoding support for images containing ALPH and ICCP chunks.- Enable libwebpmux, libwebpdemux
* Tue Apr 16 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.3.0
* WebPINewRGB/WebPINewYUVA accept being passed a NULL output buffer and will perform auto-allocation.
* Default filter option is now \"-strong -f 60\"
* Encoding speed-up for lossy methods 3 to 6
* Alpha encoding can be done in parallel to lossy using `cwebp -mt ...`
* Color profile, metadata (XMP/EXIF) and animation support in the container was finalized.
* Various NEON assembly additions- Tool updates / additions:
* gif2webp added
* vwebp given color profile & animation support
* cwebp can preserve color profile / metadata with \"-metadata\"
* Sun Dec 09 2012 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.1
* libwebp: validate chunk size in ParseOptionalChunks
* cwebp (windows): fix alpha image import on XP
* autoconf/libwebp: enable dll builds for mingw
* [cd]webp: always output windows errors
* fix double to float conversion warning
* cwebp: fix jpg encodes on XP
* VP8LAllocateHistogramSet: fix overflow in size calculation
* GetHistoBits: fix integer overflow
* EncodeImageInternal: fix uninitialized free
* fix the -g/O3 discrepancy for 32bit compile
* fix the BITS=8 case
*InitSSE2() functions be empty on non-SSE2 platform
*InitSSE2() functions be empty on non-SSE2 platform
* make VP8DspInitNEON() public
* Fri Aug 31 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.0:
* Add support for ARGB -> YUVA conversion for lossless decoder
* Add stats for lossless and alpha encoding
* Security related hardening: allocation and size checks
* Add PAM output support to dwebp
* Alpha channel encode/decode support
* Lossless encoder/decoder
* Add TIFF input support to cwebp
* Incompatible changes: - The encode ABI has been modified to support alpha encoding - Deprecated function WebPINew() has been removed - Decode function signatures have changed to consistently use size_t over int/uint32_t - decode_vp8.h is no longer installed system-wide - cwebp will encode the alpha channel if present.
* Add libtiff-devel BuildRequires for the new tiff input support.
* Rename libwebp2 subpackage to libwebp4 (by changing lname defines), following upstreams soname bump (incl. baselibs.conf).
* No reason to run autogen
* Mon Jan 30 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Rename webp-tools to libwebp-tools to follow scheme of other lib
* Wed Nov 23 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Mon Oct 31 2011 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- update to 0.1.3:
* Advanced decoding APIs.
* On-the-fly cropping and rescaling of images.
* SSE2 instructions for decoding performance optimizations on x86 based platforms.
* Support Multi-threaded decoding.
* 40% improvement in Decoding performance.
* Add support for RGB565, RGBA4444 & ARGB image colorspace.
* Better handling of large picture encoding.
* Fri Sep 16 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add baselibs.conf and use original tar
* Sat Aug 06 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Rename subpackage libwebp-tools to webp-tools to get out of rpmlint\'s pedant observation that it does not contain libraries.