Changelog for krb5-mini-1.16.1-242.2.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Oct 09 2018 James McDonough - Upgrade to 1.16.1
* kdc client cert matching on client principal entry
* Allow ktutil addent command to ignore key version and use non-default salt string.
* add kpropd pidfile support
* enable \"encrypted_challenge_indicator\" realm option on tickets obtained using FAST encrypted challenge pre-authentication.
* dates through 2106 accepted
* KDC support for trivially renewable tickets
* stop caching referral and alternate cross-realm TGTs to prevent duplicate credential cache entries
* Fri May 04 2018 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Upgrade to 1.15.3
* Fix flaws in LDAP DN checking, including a null dereference KDC crash which could be triggered by kadmin clients with administrative privileges [CVE-2018-5729, CVE-2018-5730].
* Fix a KDC PKINIT memory leak.
* Fix a small KDC memory leak on transited or authdata errors when processing TGS requests.
* Fix a null dereference when the KDC sends a large TGS reply.
* Fix \"kdestroy -A\" with the KCM credential cache type.
* Fix the handling of capaths \".\" values.
* Fix handling of repeated subsection specifications in profile files (such as when multiple included files specify relations in the same subsection).
* Wed Apr 25 2018 luizlucaAATTgmail.com- Added support for /etc/krb5.conf.d/ for configuration snippets
* Thu Nov 23 2017 rbrownAATTsuse.com- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Mon Oct 02 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update package descriptions.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Upgrade to 1.15.2
* Fix a KDC denial of service vulnerability caused by unset status strings [CVE-2017-11368]
* Preserve GSS contexts on init/accept failure [CVE-2017-11462]
* Fix kadm5 setkey operation with LDAP KDB module
* Use a ten-second timeout after successful connection for HTTPS KDC requests, as we do for TCP requests
* Fix client null dereference when KDC offers encrypted challenge without FAST
* Ignore dotfiles when processing profile includedir directive
* Improve documentation
* Fri Aug 18 2017 hguoAATTsuse.com- Set \"rdns\" and \"dns_canonicalize_hostname\" to false in krb5.conf in order to improve client security in handling service principle names. (bsc#1054028)
* Tue Jun 06 2017 hguoAATTsuse.com- There is no change made about the package itself, this is only copying over some changelog texts from SLE package:- bug#918595 owned by varkolyAATTsuse.com: VUL-0: CVE-2014-5355 krb5: denial of service in krb5_read_message- bug#912002 owned by varkolyAATTsuse.com: VUL-0 CVE-2014-5352, CVE-2014-9421, CVE-2014-9422, CVE-2014-9423: krb5: Vulnerabilities in kadmind, libgssrpc, gss_process_context_token- bug#910458 owned by varkolyAATTsuse.com: VUL-1 CVE-2014-5354: krb5: NULL pointer dereference when using keyless entries- bug#928978 owned by varkolyAATTsuse.com: VUL-0 CVE-2015-2694: krb5: issues in OTP and PKINIT kdcpreauth modules leading to requires_preauth bypass- bug#910457 owned by varkolyAATTsuse.com: VUL-1 CVE-2014-5353: krb5: NULL pointer dereference when using a ticket policy name as a password policy name- bug#991088 owned by hguoAATTsuse.com: VUL-1 CVE-2016-3120: krb5: S4U2Self KDC crash when anon is restricted- bug#992853 owned by hguoAATTsuse.com: krb5: bogus prerequires- [fate#320326](https://fate.suse.com/320326)- bug#982313 owned by pgajdosAATTsuse.com: Doxygen unable to resolve reference from \\cite
* Thu Apr 06 2017 kukukAATTsuse.de- Remove wrong PreRequires
* Thu Mar 09 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- use HTTPS project and source URLs
* Thu Mar 09 2017 meissnerAATTsuse.com- use source urls.- krb5.keyring: Added Greg Hudson
* Sat Mar 04 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- removed obsolete krb5-1.15-fix_kdb_free_principal_e_data.patch- Upgrade to 1.15.1
* Allow KDB modules to determine how the e_data field of principal fields is freed
* Fix udp_preference_limit when the KDC location is configured with SRV records
* Fix KDC and kadmind startup on some IPv4-only systems
* Fix the processing of PKINIT certificate matching rules which have two components and no explicit relation
* Improve documentation
* Thu Jan 19 2017 asnAATTcryptomilk.org- Introduce patch krb5-1.15-fix_kdb_free_principal_e_data.patch to fix freeing of e_data in the kdb principal
* Sat Dec 03 2016 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Upgrade to 1.15- obsoleted Patch7 (krb5-1.7-doublelog.patch) fixed in 1.12.2- obsoleted patch to src/util/gss-kernel-lib/Makefile.in since file is not available in upstream source anymore- obsoleted Patch15 (krb5-fix_interposer.patch) fixed in 1.15- doc/CHANGES not available in 1.15 source anymore- Upgrade from 1.14.4 to 1.15 - major changes: Administrator experience:
* Add support to kadmin for remote extraction of current keys without changing them (requires a special kadmin permission that is excluded from the wildcard permission), with the exception of highly protected keys.
* Add a lockdown_keys principal attribute to prevent retrieval of the principal\'s keys (old or new) via the kadmin protocol. In newly created databases, this attribute is set on the krbtgt and kadmin principals.
* Restore recursive dump capability for DB2 back end, so sites can more easily recover from database corruption resulting from power failure events.
* Add DNS auto-discovery of KDC and kpasswd servers from URI records, in addition to SRV records. URI records can convey TCP and UDP servers and master KDC status in a single DNS lookup, and can also point to HTTPS proxy servers.
* Add support for password history to the LDAP back end.
* Add support for principal renaming to the LDAP back end.
* Use the getrandom system call on supported Linux kernels to avoid blocking problems when getting entropy from the operating system.
* In the PKINIT client, use the correct DigestInfo encoding for PKCS [#1] signatures, so that some especially strict smart cards will work. Code quality:
* Clean up numerous compilation warnings.
* Remove various infrequently built modules, including some preauth modules that were not built by default. Developer experience:
* Add support for building with OpenSSL 1.1.
* Use SHA-256 instead of MD5 for (non-cryptographic) hashing of authenticators in the replay cache. This helps sites that must build with FIPS 140 conformant libraries that lack MD5. Protocol evolution:
* Add support for the AES-SHA2 enctypes, which allows sites to conform to Suite B crypto requirements.- Upgrade from 1.14.3 to 1.14.4 - major changes:
* Fix some rare btree data corruption bugs
* Fix numerous minor memory leaks
* Improve portability (Linux-ppc64el, FreeBSD)
* Improve some error messages
* Improve documentation
* Fri Jul 22 2016 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Upgrade from 1.14.2 to 1.14.3:
* Improve some error messages
* Improve documentation
* Allow a principal with nonexistent policy to bypass the minimum password lifetime check, consistent with other aspects of nonexistent policies
* Fix a rare KDC denial of service vulnerability when anonymous client principals are restricted to obtaining TGTs only [CVE-2016-3120]
* Tue May 10 2016 hguoAATTsuse.com- Remove source file ccapi/common/win/OldCC/autolock.hxx that is not needed and does not carry an acceptable license. (bsc#968111)
* Thu Apr 28 2016 michaelAATTstroeder.com- removed obsolete patches:
* krb5-mechglue_inqure_attrs.patch- Upgrade from 1.14.1 to 1.14.2:
* Fix a moderate-severity vulnerability in the LDAP KDC back end that could be exploited by a privileged kadmin user [CVE-2016-3119]
* Improve documentation
* Fix some interactions with GSSAPI interposer mechanisms
* Fri Apr 01 2016 hguoAATTsuse.com- Upgrade from 1.14 to 1.14.1:
* Remove expired patches: 0104-Verify-decoded-kadmin-C-strings-CVE-2015-8629.patch 0105-Fix-leaks-in-kadmin-server-stubs-CVE-2015-8631.patch 0106-Check-for-null-kadm5-policy-name-CVE-2015-8630.patch krbdev.mit.edu-8301.patch
* Replace source archives: krb5-1.14.tar.gz -> krb5-1.14.1.tar.gz krb5-1.14.tar.gz.asc -> krb5-1.14.1.tar.gz.asc
* Adjust line numbers in: krb5-fix_interposer.patch
* Thu Feb 11 2016 hguoAATTsuse.com- Remove krb5 pieces from spec file. Hence remove pre_checkin.sh- Remove expired macros and other minor clena-ups in spec file.- Change package description to explain what \"mini\" means.
* Mon Jan 11 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add two patches from Fedora, fixing two crashes:
* Tue Dec 08 2015 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 1.14- dropped krb5-kvno-230379.patch- added krbdev.mit.edu-8301.patch fixing wrong function call Major changes in 1.14 (2015-11-20) Administrator experience:
* Add a new kdb5_util tabdump command to provide reporting-friendly tabular dump formats (tab-separated or CSV) for the KDC database. Unlike the normal dump format, each output table has a fixed number of fields. Some tables include human-readable forms of data that are opaque in ordinary dump files. This format is also suitable for importing into relational databases for complex queries.
* Add support to kadmin and kadmin.local for specifying a single command line following any global options, where the command arguments are split by the shell--for example, \"kadmin getprinc principalname\". Commands issued this way do not prompt for confirmation or display warning messages, and exit with non-zero status if the operation fails.
* Accept the same principal flag names in kadmin as we do for the default_principal_flags kdc.conf variable, and vice versa. Also accept flag specifiers in the form that kadmin prints, as well as hexadecimal numbers.
* Remove the triple-DES and RC4 encryption types from the default value of supported_enctypes, which determines the default key and salt types for new password-derived keys. By default, keys will only created only for AES128 and AES256. This mitigates some types of password guessing attacks.
* Add support for directory names in the KRB5_CONFIG and KRB5_KDC_PROFILE environment variables.
* Add support for authentication indicators, which are ticket annotations to indicate the strength of the initial authentication. Add support for the \"require_auth\" string attribute, which can be set on server principal entries to require an indicator when authenticating to the server.
* Add support for key version numbers larger than 255 in keytab files, and for version numbers up to 65535 in KDC databases.
* Transmit only one ETYPE-INFO and/or ETYPE-INFO2 entry from the KDC during pre-authentication, corresponding to the client\'s most preferred encryption type.
* Add support for server name identification (SNI) when proxying KDC requests over HTTPS.
* Add support for the err_fmt profile parameter, which can be used to generate custom-formatted error messages. Code quality:
* Fix memory aliasing issues in SPNEGO and IAKERB mechanisms that could cause server crashes. [CVE-2015-2695] [CVE-2015-2696] [CVE-2015-2698]
* Fix build_principal memory bug that could cause a KDC crash. [CVE-2015-2697] Developer experience:
* Change gss_acquire_cred_with_password() to acquire credentials into a private memory credential cache. Applications can use gss_store_cred() to make the resulting credentials visible to other processes.
* Change gss_acquire_cred() and SPNEGO not to acquire credentials for IAKERB or for non-standard variants of the krb5 mechanism OID unless explicitly requested. (SPNEGO will still accept the Microsoft variant of the krb5 mechanism OID during negotiation.)
* Change gss_accept_sec_context() not to accept tokens for IAKERB or for non-standard variants of the krb5 mechanism OID unless an acceptor credential is acquired for those mechanisms.
* Change gss_acquire_cred() to immediately resolve credentials if the time_rec parameter is not NULL, so that a correct expiration time can be returned. Normally credential resolution is delayed until the target name is known.
* Add krb5_prepend_error_message() and krb5_wrap_error_message() APIs, which can be used by plugin modules or applications to add prefixes to existing detailed error messages.
* Add krb5_c_prfplus() and krb5_c_derive_prfplus() APIs, which implement the RFC 6113 PRF+ operation and key derivation using PRF+.
* Add support for pre-authentication mechanisms which use multiple round trips, using the the KDC_ERR_MORE_PREAUTH_DATA_REQUIRED error code. Add get_cookie() and set_cookie() callbacks to the kdcpreauth interface; these callbacks can be used to save marshalled state information in an encrypted cookie for the next request.
* Add a client_key() callback to the kdcpreauth interface to retrieve the chosen client key, corresponding to the ETYPE-INFO2 entry sent by the KDC.
* Add an add_auth_indicator() callback to the kdcpreauth interface, allowing pre-authentication modules to assert authentication indicators.
* Add support for the GSS_KRB5_CRED_NO_CI_FLAGS_X cred option to suppress sending the confidentiality and integrity flags in GSS initiator tokens unless they are requested by the caller. These flags control the negotiated SASL security layer for the Microsoft GSS-SPNEGO SASL mechanism.
* Make the FILE credential cache implementation less prone to corruption issues in multi-threaded programs, especially on platforms with support for open file description locks. Performance:
* On slave KDCs, poll the master KDC immediately after processing a full resync, and do not require two full resyncs after the master KDC\'s log file is reset. User experience:
* Make gss_accept_sec_context() accept tickets near their expiration but within clock skew tolerances, rather than rejecting them immediately after the server\'s view of the ticket expiration time.
* Mon Dec 07 2015 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 1.13.3- removed patches for security fixes now in upstream source: 0100-Fix-build_principal-memory-bug-CVE-2015-2697.patch 0101-Fix-IAKERB-context-aliasing-bugs-CVE-2015-2696.patch 0102-Fix-SPNEGO-context-aliasing-bugs-CVE-2015-2695.patch 0103-Fix-IAKERB-context-export-import-CVE-2015-2698.patch Major changes in 1.13.3 (2015-12-04) This is a bug fix release. The krb5-1.13 release series is in maintenance, and for new deployments, installers should prefer the krb5-1.14 release series or later.
* Fix memory aliasing issues in SPNEGO and IAKERB mechanisms that could cause server crashes. [CVE-2015-2695] [CVE-2015-2696] [CVE-2015-2698]
* Fix build_principal memory bug that could cause a KDC crash. [CVE-2015-2697]
* Allow an iprop slave to receive full resyncs from KDCs running krb5-1.10 or earlier.
* Tue Nov 10 2015 hguoAATTsuse.com- Apply patch 0103-Fix-IAKERB-context-export-import-CVE-2015-2698.patch to fix a memory corruption regression introduced by resolution of CVE-2015-2698. bsc#954204
* Wed Oct 28 2015 hguoAATTsuse.com- Make kadmin.local man page available without having to install krb5-client. bsc#948011- Apply patch 0100-Fix-build_principal-memory-bug-CVE-2015-2697.patch to fix build_principal memory bug [CVE-2015-2697] bsc#952190- Apply patch 0101-Fix-IAKERB-context-aliasing-bugs-CVE-2015-2696.patch to fix IAKERB context aliasing bugs [CVE-2015-2696] bsc#952189- Apply patch 0102-Fix-SPNEGO-context-aliasing-bugs-CVE-2015-2695.patch to fix SPNEGO context aliasing bugs [CVE-2015-2695] bsc#952188
* Mon Jun 01 2015 hguoAATTsuse.com- Let server depend on libev (module of libverto). This was the preferred implementation before the seperation of libverto from krb.
* Thu May 28 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Drop libverto and libverto-libev Requires from the -server package: those package names don\'t exist and the shared libs are pulled in automatically.
* Wed May 27 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Unconditionally buildrequire libverto-devel: krb5-mini also depends on it.
* Fri May 22 2015 meissnerAATTsuse.com- pre_checkin.sh aligned changes between krb5/krb5-mini- added krb5.keyring
* Tue May 12 2015 michaelAATTstroeder.com- update to krb5 1.13.2- DES transition ============== The Data Encryption Standard (DES) is widely recognized as weak. The krb5-1.7 release contains measures to encourage sites to migrate away- From using single-DES cryptosystems. Among these is a configuration variable that enables \"weak\" enctypes, which defaults to \"false\" beginning with krb5-1.8. Major changes in 1.13.2 (2015-05-08) This is a bug fix release.
* Fix a minor vulnerability in krb5_read_message, which is primarily used in the BSD-derived kcmd suite of applications. [CVE-2014-5355]
* Fix a bypass of requires_preauth in KDCs that have PKINIT enabled. [CVE-2015-2694]
* Fix some issues with the LDAP KDC database back end.
* Fix an iteration-related memory leak in the DB2 KDC database back end.
* Fix issues with some less-used kadm5.acl functionality.
* Improve documentation.
* Thu Apr 23 2015 hguoAATTsuse.com- Use externally built libverto
* Wed Feb 18 2015 michaelAATTstroeder.com- update to krb5 1.13.1 Major changes in 1.13.1 (2015-02-11) This is a bug fix release.
* Fix multiple vulnerabilities in the LDAP KDC back end. [CVE-2014-5354] [CVE-2014-5353]
* Fix multiple kadmind vulnerabilities, some of which are based in the gssrpc library. [CVE-2014-5352 CVE-2014-5352 CVE-2014-9421 CVE-2014-9422 CVE-2014-9423]
* Tue Jan 06 2015 mlinAATTsuse.com- Update to krb5 1.13
* Add support for accessing KDCs via an HTTPS proxy server using the MS-KKDCP protocol.
* Add support for hierarchical incremental propagation, where slaves can act as intermediates between an upstream master and other downstream slaves.
* Add support for configuring GSS mechanisms using /etc/gss/mech.d/
*.conf files in addition to /etc/gss/mech.
* Add support to the LDAP KDB module for binding to the LDAP server using SASL.
* The KDC listens for TCP connections by default.
* Fix a minor key disclosure vulnerability where using the \"keepold\" option to the kadmin randkey operation could return the old keys. [CVE-2014-5351]
* Add client support for the Kerberos Cache Manager protocol. If the host is running a Heimdal kcm daemon, caches served by the daemon can be accessed with the KCM: cache type.
* When built on OS X 10.7 and higher, use \"KCM:\" as the default cache type, unless overridden by command-line options or krb5-config values.
* Add support for doing unlocked database dumps for the DB2 KDC back end, which would allow the KDC and kadmind to continue accessing the database during lengthy database dumps.- Removed patches, useless or upstreamed
* krb5-1.10-kpasswd_tcp.patch- Refreshed patches
* Thu Sep 25 2014 ddissAATTsuse.com- Work around replay cache creation race; (bnc#898439). krb5-1.13-work-around-replay-cache-creation-race.patch
* Tue Sep 23 2014 varkolyAATTsuse.com- bnc#897874 CVE-2014-5351: krb5: current keys returned when randomizing the keys for a service principal- added patches:
* Sat Aug 30 2014 andreas.stiegerAATTgmx.de- krb5 5.12.2:
* Work around a gcc optimizer bug that could cause DB2 KDC database operations to spin in an infinite loop
* Fix a backward compatibility problem with the LDAP KDB schema that could prevent krb5-1.11 and later from decoding entries created by krb5-1.6.
* Avoid an infinite loop under some circumstances when the GSS mechglue loads a dynamic mechanism.
* Fix krb5kdc argument parsing so \"-w\" and \"-r\" options work togetherreliably.- Vulnerability fixes previously fixed in package via patches:
* Handle certain invalid RFC 1964 GSS tokens correctly to avoid invalid memory reference vulnerabilities. [CVE-2014-4341 CVE-2014-4342]
* Fix memory management vulnerabilities in GSSAPI SPNEGO. [CVE-2014-4343 CVE-2014-4344]
* Fix buffer overflow vulnerability in LDAP KDB back end. [CVE-2014-4345]- updated patches:
* krb5-1.7-doublelog.patch for context change
* krb5-1.6.3-ktutil-manpage.dif, same- removed patches, in upstream:
* krb5-1.12-CVE-2014-4345-buffer-overrun-in-kadmind-with-LDAP-backend.patch- Fix build with doxygen 1.8.8 - adding krb5-1.12-doxygen.patch from upstream
* Fri Aug 08 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- buffer overrun in kadmind with LDAP backend CVE-2014-4345 (bnc#891082) krb5-1.12-CVE-2014-4345-buffer-overrun-in-kadmind-with-LDAP-backend.patch
* Mon Jul 28 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- Fix double-free in SPNEGO [CVE-2014-4343] (bnc#888697) krb5-1.12-CVE-2014-4343-Fix-double-free-in-SPNEGO.patch Fix null deref in SPNEGO acceptor [CVE-2014-4344] krb5-1.12-CVE-2014-4344-Fix-null-deref-in-SPNEGO-acceptor.patch
* Sat Jul 19 2014 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Do not depend of insserv if systemd is used
* Thu Jul 10 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- denial of service flaws when handling RFC 1964 tokens (bnc#886016) krb5-1.12-CVE-2014-4341-CVE-2014-4342.patch- start krb5kdc after slapd (bnc#886102)
* Fri Jun 06 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- obsolete krb5-plugin-preauth-pkinit-nss (bnc#881674) similar functionality is provided by krb5-plugin-preauth-pkinit
* Tue Feb 18 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- don\'t deliver SysV init files to systemd distributions
* Tue Jan 21 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- update to version 1.12.1
* Make KDC log service principal names more consistently during some error conditions, instead of \"\"
* Fix several bugs related to building AES-NI support on less common configurations
* Fix several bugs related to keyring credential caches- upstream obsoletes: krb5-1.12-copy_context.patch krb5-1.12-enable-NX.patch krb5-1.12-pic-aes-ni.patch krb5-master-no-malloc0.patch krb5-master-ignore-empty-unnecessary-final-token.patch krb5-master-gss_oid_leak.patch krb5-master-keytab_close.patch krb5-master-spnego_error_messages.patch- Fix Get time offsets for all keyring ccaches krb5-master-keyring-kdcsync.patch (RT#7820)
* Mon Jan 13 2014 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- update to version 1.12
* Add GSSAPI extensions for constructing MIC tokens using IOV lists
* Add a FAST OTP preauthentication module for the KDC which uses RADIUS to validate OTP token values.
* The AES-based encryption types will use AES-NI instructions when possible for improved performance.- revert dependency on libcom_err-mini-devel since it\'s not yet available- update and rebase patches
* krb5-1.10-buildconf.patch -> krb5-1.12-buildconf.patch
* krb5-1.11-pam.patch -> krb5-1.12-pam.patch
* krb5-1.11-selinux-label.patch -> krb5-1.12-selinux-label.patch
* krb5-1.8-api.patch -> krb5-1.12-api.patch
* krb5-1.9-ksu-path.patch -> krb5-1.12-ksu-path.patch
* krb5-kvno-230379.patch- added upstream patches - Fix krb5_copy_context
* krb5-1.12-copy_context.patch - Mark AESNI files as not needing executable stacks
* krb5-1.12-pic-aes-ni.patch - Fix memory leak in SPNEGO initiator
* krb5-master-gss_oid_leak.patch - Fix SPNEGO one-hop interop against old IIS
* krb5-master-ignore-empty-unnecessary-final-token.patch - Fix GSS krb5 acceptor acquire_cred error handling
* krb5-master-keytab_close.patch - Avoid malloc(0) in SPNEGO get_input_token
* krb5-master-no-malloc0.patch - Test SPNEGO error message in t_s4u.py
* Tue Dec 10 2013 nfbrownAATTsuse.com- Reduce build dependencies for krb5-mini by removing doxygen and changing libcom_err-devel to libcom_err-mini-devel- Small fix to pre_checkin.sh so krb5-mini.spec is correct.
* Fri Nov 15 2013 ckornackerAATTsuse.com- update to version 1.11.4 - Fix a KDC null pointer dereference [CVE-2013-1417] that could affect realms with an uncommon configuration. - Fix a KDC null pointer dereference [CVE-2013-1418] that could affect KDCs that serve multiple realms. - Fix a number of bugs related to KDC master key rollover.
* Mon Jun 24 2013 mcAATTsuse.com- install and enable systemd service files also in -mini package
* Fri Jun 21 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- remove fstack-protector-all from CFLAGS, just use the lighter/fast version already present in %optflags- Use LFS_CFLAGS to build in 32 bit archs.
* Sun Jun 09 2013 mcAATTsuse.com- update to version 1.11.3 - Fix a UDP ping-pong vulnerability in the kpasswd (password changing) service. [CVE-2002-2443] - Improve interoperability with some Windows native PKINIT clients.- install translation files- remove outdated configure options
* Tue May 28 2013 mcAATTsuse.com- cleanup systemd files (remove syslog.target)
* Fri May 03 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- let krb5-mini conflict with all main packages
* Thu May 02 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- add conflicts between krb5-mini and krb5-server
* Sun Apr 28 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.11.2
* Incremental propagation could erroneously act as if a slave\'s database were current after the slave received a full dump that failed to load.
* gss_import_sec_context incorrectly set internal state that identifies whether an imported context is from an interposer mechanism or from the underlying mechanism.- upstream fix obsolete krb5-lookup_etypes-leak.patch
* Thu Apr 04 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- add conflicts between krb5-mini-devel and krb5-devel
* Tue Apr 02 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- add conflicts between krb5-mini and krb5 and krb5-client
* Wed Mar 27 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- enable selinux and set openssl as crypto implementation
* Fri Mar 22 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- fix path to executables in service files (bnc#810926)
* Fri Mar 15 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.11.1
* Improve ASN.1 support code, making it table-driven for decoding as well as encoding
* Refactor parts of KDC
* Documentation consolidation
* build docs in the main package
* bugfixing- changes of patches:
* bug-806715-CVE-2013-1415-fix-PKINIT-null-pointer-deref.dif: upstream
* bug-807556-CVE-2012-1016-fix-PKINIT-null-pointer-deref2.dif: upstream
* krb5-1.10-gcc47.patch: upstream
* krb5-1.10-selinux-label.patch replaced by krb5-1.11-selinux-label.patch
* krb5-1.10-spin-loop.patch: upstream
* krb5-1.3.5-perlfix.dif: the tool was removed from upstream
* krb5-1.8-pam.patch replaced by krb5-1.11-pam.patch
* Wed Mar 06 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- fix PKINIT null pointer deref in pkinit_check_kdc_pkid() CVE-2012-1016 (bnc#807556) bug-807556-CVE-2012-1016-fix-PKINIT-null-pointer-deref2.dif
* Mon Mar 04 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- fix PKINIT null pointer deref CVE-2013-1415 (bnc#806715) bug-806715-CVE-2013-1415-fix-PKINIT-null-pointer-deref.dif
* Fri Jan 25 2013 mcAATTsuse.de- package missing file (bnc#794784)
* Tue Jan 22 2013 lchiquittoAATTsuse.com- krb5-1.10-spin-loop.patch: fix spin-loop bug in k5_sendto_kdc (bnc#793336)
* Tue Oct 16 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- revert the -p usage in %postun to fix SLE build
* Tue Oct 16 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- buildrequire systemd by pkgconfig provide to get systemd-mini
* Sat Oct 13 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- do not require systemd in krb5-mini
* Fri Oct 05 2012 mcAATTsuse.de- add systemd service files for kadmind, krb5kdc and kpropd- add sysconfig templates for kadmind and krb5kdc
* Wed Jun 13 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix %files section for krb5-mini
* Thu Jun 07 2012 mcAATTsuse.de- fix gcc47 issues
* Wed Jun 06 2012 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.10.2 obsolte patches:
* krb5-1.9-MITKRB5-SA-2011-007.dif- Fix an interop issue with Windows Server 2008 R2 Read-Only Domain Controllers.- Update a workaround for a glibc bug that would cause DNS PTR queries to occur even when rdns = false.- Fix a kadmind denial of service issue (null pointer dereference), which could only be triggered by an administrator with the \"create\" privilege. [CVE-2012-1013]- Fix access controls for KDB string attributes [CVE-2012-1012]- Make the ASN.1 encoding of key version numbers interoperate with Windows Read-Only Domain Controllers- Avoid generating spurious password expiry warnings in cases where the KDC sends an account expiry time without a password expiry time- Make PKINIT work with FAST in the client library.- Add the DIR credential cache type, which can hold a collection of credential caches.- Enhance kinit, klist, and kdestroy to support credential cache collections if the cache type supports it.- Add the kswitch command, which changes the selected default cache within a collection.- Add heuristic support for choosing client credentials based on the service realm.- Add support for $HOME/.k5identity, which allows credential choice based on configured rules.
* Sun Feb 26 2012 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- add autoconf macro to devel subpackage
* Tue Jan 31 2012 meissnerAATTsuse.de- fix license in krb5-mini
* Tue Dec 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add autoconf as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Tue Dec 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove call to suse_update_config, very old work around
* Mon Nov 21 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- fix KDC null pointer dereference in TGS handling (MITKRB5-SA-2011-007, bnc#730393) CVE-2011-1530
* Mon Nov 21 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- fix KDC HA feature introduced with implementing KDC poll (RT#6951, bnc#731648)
* Fri Nov 18 2011 rhaferAATTsuse.de- fix minor error messages for the IAKERB GSSAPI mechanism (see: http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=7020)
* Mon Oct 17 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- fix kdc remote denial of service (MITKRB5-SA-2011-006, bnc#719393) CVE-2011-1527, CVE-2011-1528, CVE-2011-1529
* Tue Aug 23 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- use --without-pam to build krb5-mini
* Sun Aug 21 2011 mcAATTnovell.com- add patches from Fedora and upstream- fix init scripts (bnc#689006)
* Fri Aug 19 2011 mcAATTnovell.com- update to version 1.9.1
* obsolete patches: MITKRB5-SA-2010-007-1.8.dif krb5-1.8-MITKRB5-SA-2010-006.dif krb5-1.8-MITKRB5-SA-2011-001.dif krb5-1.8-MITKRB5-SA-2011-002.dif krb5-1.8-MITKRB5-SA-2011-003.dif krb5-1.8-MITKRB5-SA-2011-004.dif krb5-1.4.3-enospc.dif
* replace krb5-1.6.1-compile_pie.dif
* Thu Apr 14 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- fix kadmind invalid pointer free() (MITKRB5-SA-2011-004, bnc#687469) CVE-2011-0285
* Tue Mar 01 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- Fix vulnerability to a double-free condition in KDC daemon (MITKRB5-SA-2011-003, bnc#671717) CVE-2011-0284
* Wed Jan 19 2011 mcAATTsuse.de- Fix kpropd denial of service (MITKRB5-SA-2011-001, bnc#662665) CVE-2010-4022- Fix KDC denial of service attacks with LDAP back end (MITKRB5-SA-2011-002, bnc#663619) CVE-2011-0281, CVE-2011-0282
* Wed Dec 01 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- Fix multiple checksum handling vulnerabilities (MITKRB5-SA-2010-007, bnc#650650) CVE-2010-1324
* krb5 GSS-API applications may accept unkeyed checksums
* krb5 application services may accept unkeyed PAC checksums
* krb5 KDC may accept low-entropy KrbFastArmoredReq checksums CVE-2010-1323
* krb5 clients may accept unkeyed SAM-2 challenge checksums
* krb5 may accept KRB-SAFE checksums with low-entropy derived keys CVE-2010-4020
* krb5 may accept authdata checksums with low-entropy derived keys CVE-2010-4021
* krb5 KDC may issue unrequested tickets due to KrbFastReq forgery
* Thu Oct 28 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- fix csh profile (bnc#649856)
* Fri Oct 22 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- update to krb5-1.8.3
* remove patches which are now upstrem - krb5-1.7-MITKRB5-SA-2010-004.dif - krb5-1.8.1-gssapi-error-table.dif - krb5-MITKRB5-SA-2010-005.dif
* Fri Oct 22 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- change environment variable PATH directly for csh (bnc#642080)
* Mon Sep 27 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- fix a dereference of an uninitialized pointer while processing authorization data. CVE-2010-1322, MITKRB5-SA-2010-006 (bnc#640990)
* Mon Jun 21 2010 lchiquittoAATTnovell.com- add correct error table when initializing gss-krb5 (bnc#606584, bnc#608295)
* Wed May 19 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- fix GSS-API library null pointer dereference CVE-2010-1321, MITKRB5-SA-2010-005 (bnc#596826)
* Wed Apr 14 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- fix a double free vulnerability in the KDC CVE-2010-1320, MITKRB5-SA-2010-004 (bnc#596002)
* Fri Apr 09 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.8.1
* include krb5-1.8-POST.dif
* include MITKRB5-SA-2010-002
* Tue Apr 06 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- update krb5-1.8-POST.dif
* Tue Mar 23 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- fix a bug where an unauthenticated remote attacker could cause a GSS-API application including the Kerberos administration daemon (kadmind) to crash. CVE-2010-0628, MITKRB5-SA-2010-002 (bnc#582557)
* Tue Mar 23 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- add post 1.8 fixes
* Add IPv6 support to changepw.c
* fix two problems in kadm5_get_principal mask handling
* Ignore improperly encoded signedpath AD elements
* handle NT_SRV_INST in service principal referrals
* dereference options while checking KRB5_GET_INIT_CREDS_OPT_CHG_PWD_PRMPT
* Fix the kpasswd fallback from the ccache principal name
* Document the ticket_lifetime libdefaults setting
* Change KRB5_AUTHDATA_SIGNTICKET from 142 to 512
* Thu Mar 04 2010 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.8
* Increase code quality
* Move toward improved KDB interface
* Investigate and remedy repeatedly-reported performance bottlenecks.
* Reduce DNS dependence by implementing an interface that allows client library to track whether a KDC supports service principal referrals.
* Disable DES by default
* Account lockout for repeated login failures
* Bridge layer to allow Heimdal HDB modules to act as KDB backend modules
* FAST enhancements
* Microsoft Services for User (S4U) compatibility
* Anonymous PKINIT- fix KDC denial of service CVE-2010-0283, MITKRB5-SA-2010-001 (bnc#571781)- fix KDC denial of service in cross-realm referral processing CVE-2009-3295, MITKRB5-SA-2009-003 (bnc#561347)- fix integer underflow in AES and RC4 decryption CVE-2009-4212, MITKRB5-SA-2009-004 (bnc#561351)- moved krb5 applications (telnet, ftp, rlogin, ...) to krb5-appl
* Mon Dec 14 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source
* Fri Nov 13 2009 mcAATTsuse.de- enhance \'$PATH\' only if the directories are available and not empty (bnc#544949)
* Sun Jul 12 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- readd lost baselibs.conf
* Wed Jun 03 2009 mcAATTsuse.de- update to final 1.7 release
* Wed May 13 2009 mcAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.7 Beta2
* Incremental propagation support for the KDC database.
* Flexible Authentication Secure Tunneling (FAST), a preauthentiation framework that can protect the AS exchange from dictionary attack.
* Implement client and KDC support for GSS_C_DELEG_POLICY_FLAG, which allows a GSS application to request credential delegation only if permitted by KDC policy.
* Fix CVE-2009-0844, CVE-2009-0845, CVE-2009-0846, CVE-2009-0847 -- various vulnerabilities in SPNEGO and ASN.1 code.