Changelog for liblua5_3-5.3.3-1.34.i586.rpm
* Tue Jun 13 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Let package description adhere to guidelines: trim redundant or biased wording and strip future goals.
* Thu Jun 16 2016 iAATTmarguerite.su- update version 5.3.3
* bugfix release- changes in 5.3.2
* metatable may access its own deallocated field when it has a self reference in __newindex
* label between local definitions can mix-up their initializations
* gmatch iterator fails when called from a coroutine different from the one that created it- split lua-suse.diff to 3 reasonable patches
* add lua-5.3.3-prefix.patch
* add lua-5.3.3-shared.patch
* add lua-5.3.3-visible.patch
* Fri Jul 31 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update RPM group classification
* Thu Jul 30 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Provide Lua(API) = 5.3, so that packages installing files to /usr/share/lua/5.3 can properly depend on the right lua branch.- Provide Lua(devel) = 5.3 by lua-devel and conflict with other packages providing Lua(devel) (e.g lua51-devel, lua52-devel...).
* Mon Jul 13 2015 iAATTmarguerite.su- macros.lua installs to lua-devel- build with LUA_COMPAT_MODULE to compatible w/ old module system
* Fri Jul 10 2015 iAATTmarguerite.su- update version 5.3.1
* integers (64-bit by default)
* official support for 32-bit numbers
* bitwise operators
* basic utf-8 support
* functions for packing and unpacking values
* see http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/readme.html#changes
* Sun Mar 15 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 5.2.4
* Compiler can optimize away overflow check in table.unpack.
* Ephemeron table can wrongly collect entry with strong key.
* Chunk with too many lines may crash Lua.
* Wed Sep 17 2014 iAATTmarguerite.su- the %dir is still needed.
* Fri Sep 12 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- fix update-alternatives
* Wed Sep 10 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- fix /etc/rpm/macros.lua perms