Changelog for python3-matplotlib-qt4-2.0.0-63.36.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Feb 25 2017 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Remove dependency on pyCXX: Matplotlib doesn\'t use pyCXX anymore (see https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/issues/3498/).
* Tue Jan 17 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- update to version 2.0.0 + Highlights include:
* \'viridis\' is default color map instead of jet.
* Modernized the default color cycle.
* Many more functions respect the color cycle.
* Line dash patterns scale with linewidth.
* Change default font to DejaVu, now supports most Western alphabets (including Greek, Cyrillic and Latin with diacritics), math symbols and emoji out of the box.
* Faster text rendering.
* Improved auto-limits.
* Ticks out and only on the right and bottom spines by default.
* Improved auto-ticking, particularly for log scales and dates.
* Improved image support (imshow respects scales and eliminated a class of artifacts).
* Sat Sep 10 2016 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 1.5.3:
* eliminate fatal exceptions with Qt5.7
* memory leak in the contour code
* keyboard interaction bug with nbagg
* automatic integration with the ipython event loop (if running) which fixes \'naive\' integration for IPython 5+
* Sat Aug 20 2016 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 1.5.2:
* Highlights: + support for manylinux wheels + fix major performance regression in Path.contains_points + improved pandas support
* Sun May 08 2016 arunAATTgmx.de- specfile:
* updated source url to files.pythonhosted.org
* Tue Mar 15 2016 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Disable python3-Pillow buildrequires on ppc64 Pillow doesn\'t currently work on big-endian architectures
* Mon Jan 11 2016 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.5.1: First bug fix release for 1.5.x series.
* Wed Nov 25 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Drop agg-devel dependenxy; useless
* Fri Oct 30 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Add new python3-Cycler dependency
* Fri Oct 30 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.5.0
* Auto-redraw using the object-oriented API.
* Most plotting functions now support labeled data API.
* Color cycling has extended to all style properties.
* Four new perceptually uniform color maps, including the soon-to-be default \'viridis\'.
* More included style sheets.
* Many small plotting improvements.
* Proposed new framework for managing the GUI toolbar and tools.
* Mon Jun 29 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Disable qt5 on ppc
* Mon Jun 29 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Disable qt5 and tk on SLE 12- Don\'t require texlive-sfmath on SLE 12
* Tue Feb 17 2015 arunAATTgmx.de- specfile:
* update url
* update source url to point to pypi- update to version 1.4.3:
* Many bugs are fixed including: - fixing drawing of edge-only markers in AGG - fix run-away memory usage when using %inline or saving with a tight bounding box with QuadMesh artists - improvements to wx and tk gui backends
* Additionally the webagg and nbagg backends were brought closer to feature parity with the desktop backends with the addition of keyboard and scroll events thanks to Steven Silvester.
* Thu Jan 22 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fix %files section.
* Mon Oct 27 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.2. This is a bug-fix release for the 1.4 series. - corrected boxplot in pyplot.py - added extra paths to default search paths for freetype
* Mon Oct 20 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.1. This is a bug-fix release for the 1.4 series. - reverts the changes to interactive plotting so ion will work as before in all cases fixed boxplot regressions - fixes for finding freetype and libpng - sundry unicode fixes (looking up user folders, importing seaborn/pandas/networkx with macosx backend) - nbagg works with python 3 + new font awesome - fixed saving dialogue in QT5
* Thu Sep 18 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Create subpackage to pull in latex dependencies so they are more visible to users.- Comment out testing BuildRequires since we aren\'t doing testing. We aren\'t doing testing because it takes a long time and a lot of packages depend on matplotlib, so it slows down the build process for python 3 packages too much.
* Thu Sep 11 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Add new python-cairocffi dependency. This is the recommended dependency for the cairo backend upstream.- Split out the cairo backend into its own subpackage. It is no longer tied to gtk, so people can use it on its own without pulling in any gtk dependencies.
* Wed Sep 10 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Dependency and spec file cleanups
* Wed Aug 27 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fixed issues with qt. The qt5 backend is actually a generic qt backend, which the qt4 backend depends on. So it needs to be available for the qt4 backend to work at all. However, we need to pull in the python3-qt5 package to make it work, and that package is only available for openSUSE > 13.1. So we need to split the generic qt stuff, including the qt5 stuff, into a package both the qt4 and qt5 backends can depend on, and then create a stub qt5 package that just pulls in python3-qt5- Reorganized some other backend packages based on backend changes
* Tue Aug 26 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.0
* New colormap for red-green color blind users
* Documentation changes - Phil Elson rewrote of the documentation and userguide for both Legend and PathEffects.
* New plotting features - Power-law normalization - Fully customizable boxplots - Support for datetime axes in 2d plots - Support for additional spectrum types - Support for detrending and windowing 2D arrays in mlab - Support for strides in mlab - Formatter for new-style formatting strings - Consistent grid sizes in streamplots - Get a list of all tick labels (major and minor) - Separate horizontal/vertical axes padding support in ImageGrid - Support for skewed transformations - Support for specifying properties of wedge and text in pie charts. - Fixed the direction of errorbar upper/lower limits - More consistent add-object API for Axes - Violin Plots - More `markevery` options to show only a subset of markers - Added size related functions to specialized `Collections` - Fixed the mouse coordinates giving the wrong theta value in Polar graph - Simple quiver plot for mplot3d toolkit - polar-plot r-tick locations
* Date handling - n-d array support for date conversion
* Configuration (rcParams) - \'savefig.transparent\' added - \'axes.titleweight\' - \'axes.formatter.useoffset\' added
* XDG compliance - Matplotlib now looks for configuration files (both rcparams and style) in XDG compliant locations.
* \'style\' package added - You can now easily switch between different styles using the new \'style\' package
* Backends - Qt5 backend added - Qt4 backend + Rudolf Höfler changed the appearance of the subplottool. + In the figure options dialog one can now choose to (re-)generate a simple automatic legend. + Interactive performance of the Qt4 backend has been dramatically improved under windows. + The mapping of key-signals from Qt to values matplotlib understands was greatly improved (For both Qt4 and Qt5). - Cairo backends + The Cairo backends are now able to use the cairocffi bindings, which are more actively maintained than the pycairo bindings. - Gtk3Agg backend + The Gtk3Agg backend now works on Python 3.x, if the cairocffi bindings are installed. - PDF backend + Added context manager for saving to multi-page PDFs.
* Text - Text URLs supported by SVG backend - Anchored sizebar font
* Sphinx extensions - The context directive in the plot_directive Sphinx extension can now accept an optional reset setting, which will cause the context to be reset.
* Widgets - Span Selector
* Added an option span_stays to SpanSelector which makes the selector rectangle stay on the axes after you release the mouse.
* GAE integration - Matplotlib will now run on google app engine.- Added python-qt5 backend on openSUSE > 13.1- Spec file cleanups- Disable non-working qt4 backend on openSUSE 12.2.
* Wed Jul 16 2014 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: SUSE-Matplotlib JD Hunter license is Matplotlib
* Wed Jul 16 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Set dummy XDG_RUNTIME_DIR to fix building on openSUSE:Factory
* Thu Nov 14 2013 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Enable all supported backends- Split most backends into separate packages- Update dependencies- Add many optional dependencies- Make %setup.py quiet
* Wed Oct 23 2013 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.3.1
* Wed Aug 14 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python3-pyparsing
* Wed Aug 14 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.0: + Upstream provides no changelog- Disabled Qt4 backend for now- Fixed dependencies- Dropped no-multiprocessing-setup.patch: Merged upstream- Don\'t remove __pycache__- Fix non-executable bit rpmlint issue
* Fri Jul 12 2013 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: Python-2.0 See PKG-INFO
* Mon Nov 12 2012 highwaystar.ruAATTgmail.com- update to 1.2.0
* Python 3.x support
* PGF/TikZ backend
* Locator interface
* Tri-Surface Plots
* Control the lengths of colorbar extensions
* Figures are picklable
* Set default bounding box in matplotlibrc
* New Boxplot Functionality
* New RC parameter functionality
* New hist functionality
* Updated shipped dependencies
* Face-centred colors in tripcolor plots
* Hatching patterns in filled contour plots, with legends- python3 package added