Changelog for libIlmImf-2_2-23-2.2.1-17.4.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Jan 15 2018 avindraAATTopensuse.org- Update to 2.2.1
* Fix reported OpenEXR security vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-9110, CVE-2017-9111, CVE-2017-9112, CVE-2017-9113, CVE-2017-9114, CVE-2017-9115 and CVE-2017-9116- pgajdosAATTsuse.com: but really seem to fix only: CVE-2017-9110 [bsc#1040107], CVE-2017-9114 [bsc#1040114], CVE-2017-9116 [bsc#1040116], CVE-2017-12596 [bsc#1052522]; for the rest of issues see [bsc#1040109], [bsc#1040112], [bsc#1040113], [bsc#1040114], [bsc#1040115], and [bsc#1061305]
* Wed Jul 12 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Cleanup a bit with spec-cleaner
* Thu Jan 29 2015 mlinAATTsuse.com- Update to 2.2.0
* DreamWorks Lossy Compression A new high quality, high performance lossy compression codec contributed by DreamWorks Animation. This codec allows control over variable lossiness to balance visual quality and file size. This contribution also includes performance improvements that speed up the PIZ codec.
* IlmImfUtil A new library intended to aid in development of image file manipulation utilities that support the many types of OpenEXR images.
* This release also includes improvements to cross-platform build support using CMake.- Bumped the soname, and now we have libIlmImf and libIlmImfUtil- Removed openexr-2.1.0-headers.patch- Updated openexr.keyring from the savannah project page.
* Tue Aug 26 2014 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Add obsoletes to baselibs.conf.
* Thu Apr 24 2014 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- remove dependency on gpg-offline (blocks rebuilds and tarball integrity is checked by source-validator anyway)
* Thu Nov 28 2013 toganmAATTopensuse.org- add openexr-2.1.0-headers.patch to install ImfDeepImageStateAttribute.h header too
* Wed Nov 27 2013 mvyskocilAATTsuse.com- update to 2.1.0 This release includes a refactoring of the optimised read paths for RGBA data, optimisations for some of the python bindings to Imath, improvements to the cmake build environment as well as additional documentation describing deep data in more detail.- make tests conditional, enable fuzz test and huge test
* Mon Jul 15 2013 mvyskocilAATTsuse.com- update to 2.0.1 This is a maintenance push that predominantly addresses edge case failures in the optimisation code paths by temporarily disabling the feature. For more details, please refer to the /usr/share/doc/packages/openexr/ChangeLog- add gpg-offline based verification
* Sat Apr 20 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix library deps
* Fri Apr 12 2013 mvyskocilAATTsuse.com- update to 2.0.0
* Deep Data support - Pixels can now store a variable-length list of samples. The main rationale behind deep images is to enable the storage of multiple values at different depths for each pixel. OpenEXR 2.0 supports both hard-surface and volumetric representations for Deep Compositing workflows.
* Multi-part Image Files - With OpenEXR 2.0, files can now contain a number of separate, but related, data parts in one file. Access to any part is independent of the others, pixels from parts that are not required in the current operation don\'t need to be accessed, resulting in quicker read times when accessing only a subset of channels. The multipart interface also incorporates support for Stereo images where views are stored in separate parts. This makes stereo OpenEXR 2.0 files significantly faster to work with than the previous multiview support in OpenEXR.
* Optimized pixel reading - decoding RGB(A) scanline images has been accelerated on SSE processors providing a significant speedup when reading both old and new format images, including multipart and multiview files.
* Namespacing - The library introduces versioned namespaces to avoid conflicts between packages compiled with different versions of the library.- obsoleted openexr-suse-docdir.patch (moved in install phase) openexr-disable-tests.patch
* Thu Sep 27 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: BSD-3-Clause No GPL licensed files found in the package
* Thu Sep 27 2012 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update baselibs.conf
* Thu Aug 02 2012 mvyskocilAATTsuse.cz- Update to 1.7.1
* Updated the .so verison to 7.
* obsoletes openexr-includes.patch- require new ilmbase-devel for build- rename libopenexr-devel to openexr devel to be compatible with renamed ilmbase package
* Tue Apr 24 2012 mvyskocilAATTsuse.cz- disable the test at all, as running them in OBS seems not to be reliable
* Sun Jan 29 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections per specfile guideline suggestions
* Mon Oct 31 2011 mvyskocilAATTsuse.cz- openexr-disable-tests.patch - disable broken tests prevents a build in Factory
* Wed Jul 27 2011 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- remove explicit libdrm buildrequires
* Tue Mar 08 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build
* Mon Aug 09 2010 mvyskocilAATTsuse.cz- Update to 1.7.0 - bugfix release, multiviewer support
* obsoletes CVE-2009-1720 support
* built with --enable-larget-stack and test- Renammed to be more comfortable with Shared Library policy
* openexr - main (source package) contains tools in bindir, it provides and obsoletes the old OpenEXR symbol
* libIlmImf6 - contains the openexr library
* libopenexr-devel - contains the headers, Provides and Obsoletes the OpenEXR-devel symbol
* openexr-doc - documentation
* Fri Dec 18 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source
* Tue Aug 04 2009 mvyskocilAATTsuse.cz- fixed bnc#527539: VUL-0: OpenEXR: [ MDVSA-2009:190 ] OpenEXR used patches from Mandriva
* Mon Mar 02 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- save 6.7MB by removing static libraries and \"la\" files