Changelog for libchewing3-0.3.5-3.1.x86_64.rpm
Fri Aug 2 14:00:00 2013 iAATTmarguerite.su
- update version 0.3.5
* Improve CMake rules
- Visual Studio build included
* Dictionary improvements
- Remove duplicated phrases, fix Bopomofo representation
- tool tweaks
* travis-ci support (https://travis-ci.org/chewing/libchewing)
* drone.io support (https://drone.io/github.com/chewing/libchewing)
* coveralls.io support (https://coveralls.io/r/chewing/libchewing)
* editorconfig support (http://editorconfig.org/)
* Add new chewing_set_logger API
* Prevent unaligned memory access
* Reduce maxChiSymbolLen to 39 to avoid overflow
* Do not store user phrase when its length is 1
* Check chiSymbolBufLen in chewing_handle_Numlock()
* Set isSymbol to 0 in SetChoiceInfo
* Fix \'j\', \'k\' in select mode cannot handle symbol selecting
* Do not call GetCharNext() when GetCharFirst() fails
* Successful stories:
FreeArray utilizes libchewing for selecting phrases of Array
Sat Apr 27 14:00:00 2013 iAATTmarguerite.su
- proper baselibs.conf and post(un) for %lname.
Fri Apr 26 14:00:00 2013 iAATTmarguerite.su
- revert unnessary renaming chewing-devel back to libchewing-devel.
Wed Apr 24 14:00:00 2013 iAATTmarguerite.su
- retrack upstream source. previous source is from unknown origin.
* it couldn\'t be found at the link in specfile.
* it didn\'t have the same content and build result
as upstream source.
* it missed entire python and data sub directories,
so almost useless.
- remove ambiguous libchewing package. fix bnc#808338
* libchewing is always taken as an old version by users.
* libchewing contained the runtime libraries but it was
not required by libchewing3. important orphan package.
so ibus-chewing and fcitx-chewing can\'t work.
- enable ncurses wide-char and thread-safe (w6)
- enable python.
- new sub-packages: chewing-data python-chewing chewing-utils
Tue Apr 23 14:00:00 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com
- fix baselibs.conf - there is no libchewing-32bit
Thu Jan 24 13:00:00 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
- Remove redundant %clean, authors sections
- Avoid requires on library, the other way is preferred
(library requires data package)
Thu Jan 17 13:00:00 2013 swyearAATTgmail.com
- Split libchewing.so.
* into subpackage libchewing3
Wed Jan 16 13:00:00 2013 swyearAATTgmail.com
- Update to libchewing 0.3.4
- Remove libchewing-gcc-fix.diff (upstream rewrite this part)
- Improve the description of libchewing API
Simplified examples to illustrate the usage are added
- Revise libchewing API. Check the documentation for details
- Support THL (Taiwan Huayu Luomapinyin) and MPS2 Pinyin keyboard layout
- Reimplementation of unit test framework. No external \'check\' package is required
- Fix several phrase errors
Add exceptional phrase as well
- Improved developer and user guide
- Introduce CMake based build system, which is convenient to MS-Windows based environments.
- Add --enable-gcov to enable gcov coverage
- Fix possible strncat() overflow
- Consistent checks for bopomofo sequence internally
- Handle incomplete bopomofo with space key properly
- Internal structure refactoring
- Read hash path from CHEWING_PATH environment variable
- Make libchewing thread-safe
- Fix IM crash by changing default candidate per page to 10
- Fix the detection of ncursesw
- Fix the usage of autotools
- Update and tune symbols
- Fix valgrind warning
- Fix several compilation warnings
- Fix GCC visibility availability for Darwin specific PIC code
- Fix hash table initialization and its memory leakage
- Support building with mingw32 toolchain
- Fix GNU Hurd build
- Fix Microsoft VC build
- Fix Windows 64-bit build
- Fix mingw32/64 + WINE build
Sun Nov 13 13:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as explicit buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency from prjconf
Tue Jun 14 14:00:00 2011 swyearAATTgmail.com
- Update to libchewing 0.3.3:
Fix setfault, improved python-binding, build fixes, etc;
see http://chewing.csie.net/news.html for details
Thu Mar 4 13:00:00 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com
- fix buffer overflow
Tue Nov 3 13:00:00 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
Mon Sep 21 14:00:00 2009 tiwaiAATTsuse.de
- fix to apply the previous patch properly
Fri Sep 11 14:00:00 2009 roAATTsuse.de
- fix missing call to fclose in sort_word.c (bnc#535452)
Wed Jun 17 14:00:00 2009 tiwaiAATTsuse.de
- updated to version 0.3.2, including previous fix patches,
fix memory leaks, doxygen updates, etc.
See ChangeLog for details.
- build with -fno-strict-aliasing to avoid type punning problems