Changelog for python3-python-dateutil-2.7.3-lp150.16.1.noarch.rpm
* Wed Aug 22 2018 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Update to version 2.7.3
* Update tzdata to 2018e. (gh pr #710)
* Fixed an issue where decimal.Decimal would cast `NaN` or infinite value in a parser.parse, which will raise decimal.Decimal-specific errors. Reported and fixed by AATTamureki (gh issue #662, gh pr #679).
* Fixed a ValueError being thrown if tzinfos call explicity returns ``None``. Reported by AATTpganssle (gh issue #661) Fixed by AATTparsethis (gh pr #681)
* Fixed incorrect parsing of certain dates earlier than 100 AD when repesented in the form \"%B.%Y.%d\", e.g. \"December.0031.30\". (gh issue #687, pr #700)
* Fixed a bug where automatically generated DTSTART was naive even if a specified UNTIL had a time zone. Automatically generated DTSTART will now take on the timezone of an UNTIL date, if provided. Reported by AATThref (gh issue #652). Fixed by AATTabsreim (gh pr #693).
* Corrected link syntax and updated URL to https for ISO year week number notation in relativedelta examples. (gh issue #670, pr #711)
* Add doctest examples to tzfile documentation. Done by AATTweatherpattern and AATTpganssle (gh pr #671)
* Updated the documentation for relativedelta. Removed references to tuple arguments for weekday, explained effect of weekday(_, 1) and better explained the order of operations that relativedelta applies. Fixed by AATTkvn219 AATThuangy22 and AATTElliotJH (gh pr #673)
* Added changelog to documentation. (gh issue #692, gh pr #707)
* Changed order of keywords in rrule docstring. Reported and fixed by AATTrmahajan14 (gh issue #686, gh pr #695).
* Added documentation for ``dateutil.tz.gettz``. Reported by AATTpganssle (gh issue #647). Fixed by AATTweatherpattern (gh pr #704)
* Cleaned up malformed RST in the ``tz`` documentation. (gh issue #702, gh pr [#706])
* Changed the default theme to sphinx_rtd_theme, and changed the sphinx configuration to go along with that. (gh pr #707)
* Reorganized ``dateutil.tz`` documentation and fixed issue with the ``dateutil.tz`` docstring. (gh pr #714)- Update to version 2.7.2
* Fixed an issue with the setup script running in non-UTF-8 environment. Reported and fixed by AATTgergondet (gh pr #651)- Update to version 2.7.1
* Updated tzdata version to 2018d.
* Fixed issue where parser.parse would occasionally raise decimal.Decimal-specific error types rather than ValueError. Reported by AATTamureki (gh issue #632). Fixed by AATTpganssle (gh pr #636).
* Improve error message when rrule\'s dtstart and until are not both naive or both aware. Reported and fixed by AATTryanpetrello (gh issue #633, gh pr #634)- Update to version 2.7.0
* Dropped support for Python 2.6 (gh pr #362 by AATTjdufresne)
* Dropped support for Python 3.2 (gh pr #626)
* Updated zoneinfo file to 2018c (gh pr #616)
* Changed licensing scheme so all new contributions are dual licensed under Apache 2.0 and BSD. (gh pr #542, issue #496)
* Added __all__ variable to the root package. Reported by AATTtebriel (gh issue #406), fixed by AATTmariocj89 (gh pr #494)
* Added python_requires to setup.py so that pip will distribute the right version of dateutil. Fixed by AATTjakec-github (gh issue #537, pr #552)
* Added the utils submodule, for miscellaneous utilities.
* Added within_delta function to utils - added by AATTjustanr (gh issue #432, gh pr #437)
* Added today function to utils (gh pr #474)
* Added default_tzinfo function to utils (gh pr #475), solving an issue reported by AATTnealmcb (gh issue #94)
* Added dedicated ISO 8601 parsing function isoparse (gh issue #424). Initial implementation by AATTpganssle in gh pr #489 and #622, with a pre-release fix by AATTkirit93 (gh issue #546, gh pr #573).
* Moved parser module into parser/_parser.py and officially deprecated the use of several private functions and classes from that module. (gh pr #501, #515)
* Tweaked parser error message to include rejected string format, added by AATTpbiering (gh pr #300)
* Add support for parsing bytesarray, reported by AATTuckelman (gh issue #417) and fixed by AATTuckelman and AATTpganssle (gh pr #514)
* Started raising a warning when the parser finds a timezone string that it cannot construct a tzinfo instance for (rather than succeeding with no indication of an error). Reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #540)
* Dropped the use of assert in the parser. Fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #502)
* Fixed to assertion logic in parser to support dates like \'2015-15-May\', reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #409)
* Fixed IndexError in parser on dates with trailing colons, reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #420)
* Fixed bug where hours were not validated, leading to improper parse. Reported by AATTheappro (gh pr #353), fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #482)
* Fixed problem parsing strings in %b-%Y-%d format. Reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #481)
* Fixed problem parsing strings in the %d%B%y format. Reported by AATTasishm (gh issue #360), fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #483)
* Fixed problem parsing certain unambiguous strings when year <99 (gh pr #510). Reported by AATTalexwlchan (gh issue #293).
* Fixed issue with parsing an unambiguous string representation of an ambiguous datetime such that if possible the correct value for fold is set. Fixes issue reported by AATTJordonPhillips and AATTpganssle (gh issue #318, #320, gh pr #517)
* Fixed issue with improper rounding of fractional components. Reported by AATTdddmello (gh issue #427), fixed by AATTm-dz (gh pr #570)
* Performance improvement to parser from removing certain min() calls. Reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #589)
* Significantly refactored parser code by AATTjbrockmendel (gh prs #419, #436, [#490], #498, #539) and AATTpganssle (gh prs #435, #468)
* Implementated of __hash__ for relativedelta and weekday, reported and fixed by AATTmrigor (gh pr #389)
* Implemented __abs__ for relativedelta. Reported by AATTbinnisb and AATTpferreir (gh issue #350, pr #472)
* Fixed relativedelta.weeks property getter and setter to work for both negative and positive values. Reported and fixed by AATTsouliane (gh issue #459, pr #460)
* Fixed issue where passing whole number floats to the months or years arguments of the relativedelta constructor would lead to errors during addition. Reported by AATTarouanet (gh pr #411), fixed by AATTlkollar (gh pr #553)
* Added a pre-built tz.UTC object representing UTC (gh pr #497)
* Added a cache to tz.gettz so that by default it will return the same object for identical inputs. This will change the semantics of certain operations between datetimes constructed with tzinfo=tz.gettz(...). (gh pr #628)
* Changed the behavior of tz.tzutc to return a singleton (gh pr #497, #504)
* Changed the behavior of tz.tzoffset to return the same object when passed the same inputs, with a corresponding performance improvement (gh pr #504) same inputs, with a corresponding performance improvement (gh pr #504)
* Changed the behavior of tz.tzstr to return the same object when passed the same inputs. (gh pr #628)
* Added .instance alternate constructors for tz.tzoffset and tz.tzstr, to allow the construction of a new instance if desired. (gh pr #628)
* Added the tz.gettz.nocache function to allow explicit retrieval of a new instance of the relevant tzinfo. (gh pr #628)
* Expand definition of tz.tzlocal equality so that the local zone is allow equality with tzoffset and tzutc. (gh pr #598)
* Deprecated the idiosyncratic tzstr format mentioned in several examples but evidently designed exclusively for dateutil, and very likely not used by any current users. (gh issue #595, gh pr #606)
* Added the tz.resolve_imaginary function, which generates a real date from an imaginary one, if necessary. Implemented by AATTCheukting (gh issue #339, gh pr #607)
* Fixed issue where the tz.tzstr constructor would erroneously succeed if passed an invalid value for tzstr. Fixed by AATTpablogsal (gh issue #259, gh pr #581)
* Fixed issue with tz.gettz for TZ variables that start with a colon. Reported and fixed by AATTlapointexavier (gh pr #601)
* Added a lock to tz.tzical\'s cache. Reported and fixed by AATTUnrud (gh pr #430)
* Fixed an issue with fold support on certain Python 3 implementations that used the pre-3.6 pure Python implementation of datetime.replace, most notably pypy3 (gh pr #446).
* Added support for VALUE=DATE-TIME for DTSTART in rrulestr. Reported by AATTpotuz (gh issue #401) and fixed by AATTUnrud (gh pr #429)
* Started enforcing that within VTIMEZONE, the VALUE parameter can only be omitted or DATE-TIME, per RFC 5545. Reported by AATTUnrud (gh pr #439)
* Added support for TZID parameter for DTSTART in rrulestr. Reported and fixed by AATTryanpetrello (gh issue #614, gh pr #624)
* Added \'RRULE:\' prefix to rrule strings generated by rrule.__str__, in compliance with the RFC. Reported by AATTAndrewPashkin (gh issue #86), fixed by AATTjarondl and AATTmlorant (gh pr #450)
* Switched to setuptools_scm for version management, automatically calculating a version number from the git metadata. Reported by AATTjreback (gh issue #511), implemented by AATTSulley38 (gh pr #564)
* Switched setup.py to use find_packages, and started testing against pip installed versions of dateutil in CI. Fixed issue with parser import discovered by AATTjreback in pandas-dev/pandas#18141. (gh issue #507, pr #509)
* Switched test suite to using pytest (gh pr #495)
* Switched CI over to use tox. Fixed by AATTgaborbernat (gh pr #549)
* Added a test-only dependency on freezegun. (gh pr #474)
* Reduced number of CI builds on Appveyor. Fixed by AATTkirit93 (gh issue #529, gh pr #579)
* Made xfails strict by default, so that an xpass is a failure. (gh pr #567)
* Added a documentation generation stage to tox and CI. (gh pr #568)
* Added an explicit warning when running python setup.py explaining how to run the test suites with pytest. Fixed by AATTlkollar. (gh issue #544, gh pr #548)
* Added requirements-dev.txt for test dependency management (gh pr #499, #516)
* Fixed code coverage metrics to account for Windows builds (gh pr #526)
* Fixed code coverage metrics to NOT count xfails. Fixed by AATTgaborbernat (gh issue #519, gh pr #563)
* Style improvement to zoneinfo.tzfile that was confusing to static type checkers. Reported and fixed by AATTquodlibetor (gh pr #485)
* Several unused imports were removed by AATTjdufresne. (gh pr #486)
* Switched ``isinstance(
*, collections.Callable)`` to callable, which is available on all supported Python versions. Implemented by AATTjdufresne (gh pr #612)
* Added CONTRIBUTING.md (gh pr #533)
* Added AUTHORS.md (gh pr #542)
* Corrected setup.py metadata to reflect author vs. maintainer, (gh issue #477, gh pr #538)
* Corrected README to reflect that tests are now run in pytest. Reported and fixed by AATTm-dz (gh issue #556, gh pr #557)
* Updated all references to RFC 2445 (iCalendar) to point to RFC 5545. Fixed by AATTmariocj89 (gh issue #543, gh pr #555)
* Corrected parse documentation to reflect proper integer offset units, reported and fixed by AATTabrugh (gh pr #458)
* Fixed dangling parenthesis in tzoffset documentation (gh pr #461)
* Started including the license file in wheels. Reported and fixed by AATTjdufresne (gh pr #476)
* Indendation fixes to parser docstring by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #492)
* Moved many examples from the \"examples\" documentation into their appropriate module documentation pages. Fixed by AATTTomasz-Kluczkowski and AATTjakec-github (gh pr #558, #561)
* Fixed documentation so that the parser.isoparse documentation displays. Fixed by AATTalexchamberlain (gh issue #545, gh pr #560)
* Refactored build and release sections and added setup instructions to CONTRIBUTING. Reported and fixed by AATTkynan (gh pr #562)
* Cleaned up various dead links in the documentation. (gh pr #602, #608, #618)
* Mon Jul 10 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 2.6.1
* Updated zoneinfo file to 2017b. (gh pr #395)
* Added Python 3.6 to CI testing (gh pr #365)
* Removed duplicate test name that was preventing a test from being run.
* Reported and fixed by AATTjdufresne (gh pr #371)
* Fixed testing of folds and gaps, particularly on Windows (gh pr #392)
* Fixed deprecated escape characters in regular expressions. Reported by AATTnascheme and AATTthierryba (gh issue #361), fixed by AATTthierryba (gh pr #358)
* Many PEP8 style violations and other code smells were fixed by AATTjdufresne (gh prs #358, #363, #364, #366, #367, #368, #372, [#374], #379, #380, #398)
* Improved performance of tzutc and tzoffset objects. (gh pr [#391])
* Fixed issue with several time zone classes around DST transitions in any zones with +0 standard offset (e.g. Europe/London) (gh issue #321, pr #390)
* Fixed issue with fuzzy parsing where tokens similar to AM/PM that are in the end skipped were dropped in the fuzzy_with_tokens list. Reported and fixed by AATTjbrockmendel (gh pr #332).
* Fixed issue with parsing dates of the form X m YY. Reported by AATTjbrockmendel. (gh issue #333, pr #393)
* Added support for parser weekdays with less than 3 characters. Reported by AATTarcadefoam (gh issue #343), fixed by AATTjonemo (gh pr #382)
* Fixed issue with the addition and subtraction of certain relativedeltas. Reported and fixed by AATTkootenpv (gh issue #346, pr #347)
* Fixed issue where the COUNT parameter of rrules was ignored if 0. Fixed by AATTmshenfield (gh pr #330), reported by AATTvaultah (gh issue #329).
* Updated documentation to include the new tz methods. (gh pr [#324])
* Update documentation to reflect that the parser can raise TypeError, reported and fixed by AATTtomchuk (gh issue #336, pr [#337])
* Fixed an incorrect year in a parser doctest. Fixed by AATTxlotlu (gh pr #357)
* Moved version information into _version.py and set up the versions more granularly.- Use recommended source URL format
* Sat May 06 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Don\'t provide python2-dateutil, singlespec packages should use correct name.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Converted to single-spec- Enabled tests- Spec cleanup
* Wed Nov 09 2016 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Use https for Source
* Tue Nov 08 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 2.6.0
* Added PEP-495-compatible methods to address ambiguous and imaginary dates in time zones in a backwards-compatible way. Ambiguous dates and times can now be safely represented by all dateutil time zones. Many thanks to Alexander Belopolski (AATTabalkin) and Tim Peters AATTtim-one for their inputs on how to address this. Original issues reported by Yupeng and AATTzed (lP: 1390262, gh issues #57, #112, #249, [#284], #286, prs #127, #225, #248, #264, #302).
* Added new methods for working with ambiguous and imaginary dates to the tz module. datetime_ambiguous() determines if a datetime is ambiguous for a given zone and datetime_exists() determines if a datetime exists in a given zone. This works for all fold-aware datetimes, not just those provided by dateutil. (gh issue #253, gh pr #302)
* Fixed an issue where dst() in Portugal in 1996 was returning the wrong value in tz.tzfile objects. Reported by AATTabalkin (gh issue #128, pr #225)
* Fixed an issue where zoneinfo.ZoneInfoFile errors were not being properly deep-copied. (gh issue #226, pr #225)
* Refactored tzwin and tzrange as a subclass of a common class, tzrangebase, as there was substantial overlapping functionality. As part of this change, tzrange and tzstr now expose a transitions() function, which returns the DST on and off transitions for a given year. (gh issue [#260], pr #302)
* Deprecated zoneinfo.gettz() due to confusion with tz.gettz(), in favor of get() method of zoneinfo.ZoneInfoFile objects. (gh issue #11, pr #310)
* For non-character, non-stream arguments, parser.parse now raises TypeError instead of AttributeError. (gh issues [#171], #269, pr #247)
* Fixed an issue where tzfile objects were not properly handling dst() and tzname() when attached to datetime.time objects. Reported by AATTovacephaloid. (gh issue #292, pr #309)
* /usr/share/lib/zoneinfo was added to TZPATHS for compatibility with Solaris systems. Reported by AATTdhduvall (gh issue #276, pr #307)
* tzoffset and tzrange objects now accept either a number of seconds or a datetime.timedelta() object wherever previously only a number of seconds was allowed. (gh pr #264, #277)
* datetime.timedelta objects can now be added to relativedelta objects. Reported and added by Alec Nikolas Reiter (AATTjustanr) (gh issue #282, pr #283
* Refactored relativedelta.weekday and rrule.weekday into a common base class to reduce code duplication. (gh issue #140, pr #311)
* An issue where the WKST parameter was improperly rendering in str(rrule) was reported and fixed by Daniel LePage (AATTdplepage). (gh issue #262, pr #263)
* A replace() method has been added to rrule objects by AATTjendas1, which creates new rrule with modified attributes, analogous to datetime.replace (gh pr #167)
* Made some significant performance improvements to rrule objects in Python 2.x (gh pr #245)
* All classes defining equality functions now return NotImplemented when compared to unsupported classes, rather than raising TypeError, to allow other classes to provide fallback support. (gh pr #236)
* Several classes have been marked as explicitly unhashable to maintain identical behavior between Python 2 and 3. Submitted by Roy Williams (AATTrowillia) (gh pr #296)
* Trailing whitespace in easter.py has been removed. Submitted by AATTOmgImAlexis (gh pr #299)
* Windows-only batch files in build scripts had line endings switched to CRLF. (gh pr #237)
* AATTadamchainz updated the documentation links to reflect that the canonical location for readthedocs links is now at .io, not .org. (gh pr #272)
* Made some changes to the CI and codecov to test against newer versions of Python and pypy, and to adjust the code coverage requirements. For the moment, full pypy3 compatibility is not supported until a new release is available, due to upstream bugs in the old version affecting PEP-495 support. (gh prs #265, #266, #304, #308)
* The full PGP signing key fingerprint was added to the README.md in favor of the previously used long-id. Reported by AATTvalholl (gh issue #287, pr #304)
* Updated zoneinfo to 2016i. (gh issue #298, gh pr #306)
* Fri Mar 04 2016 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Fix Obsoletes. No version upgrade was done during renaming.
* Fri Feb 26 2016 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Rename package to python-python-dateutil . It\'s openSUSE policy to use the $pypi name with the python prefix.
* Thu Aug 13 2015 Greg.FreemyerAATTgmail.com- update url in specfile- use sed to eliminate MS-DOS style end of lines- update to version 2.4.2:
* Updated zoneinfo to 2015b.
* Fixed issue with parsing of tzstr on Python 2.7.x; tzstr will now be decoded if not a unicode type. gh #51 (lp:1331576), gh pr #55.
* Fix a parser issue where AM and PM tokens were showing up in fuzzy date stamps, triggering inappropriate errors. gh #56 (lp: 1428895), gh pr #63.
* Missing function \"setcachsize\" removed from zoneinfo __all__ list by AATTryanss, fixing an issue with wildcard imports of dateutil.zoneinfo. (gh pr #66).
* (PyPi only) Fix an issue with source distributions not including the test suite.- changes from version 2.4.1:
* Added explicit check for valid hours if AM/PM is specified in parser. (gh pr #22, issue #21)
* Fix bug in rrule introduced in 2.4.0 where byweekday parameter was not handled properly. (gh pr #35, issue #34)
* Fix error where parser allowed some invalid dates, overwriting existing hours with the last 2-digit number in the string. (gh pr [#32], issue #31)
* Fix and add test for Python 2.x compatibility with boolean checking of relativedelta objects. Implemented by AATTnimasmi (gh pr [#43]) and Céic Krier (lp: 1035038)
* Replaced parse() calls with explicit datetime objects in unit tests unrelated to parser. (gh pr #36)
* Changed private _byxxx from sets to sorted tuples and fixed one currently unreachable bug in _construct_byset. (gh pr #54)
* Additional documentation for parser (gh pr #29, #33, #41) and rrule.
* Formatting fixes to documentation of rrule and README.rst.
* Updated zoneinfo to 2015a.- changes from version 2.4.0:
* Fix an issue with relativedelta and freezegun (lp:1374022)
* Fix tzinfo in windows for timezones without dst (lp:1010050, gh [#2])
* Ignore missing timezones in windows like in POSIX
* Fix minimal version requirement for six (gh #6)
* Many rrule changes and fixes by AATTpganssle (gh pull requests #13 [#14] #17), including defusing some infinite loops (gh #4)- changes from version 2.3:
* Cleanup directory structure, moved test.py to dateutil/tests/test.py
* Changed many aspects of dealing with the zone info file. Instead of a cache, all the zones are loaded to memory, but symbolic links are loaded only once, so not much memory is used.
* The package is now zip-safe, and universal-wheelable, thanks to changes in the handling of the zoneinfo file.
* Fixed tzwin silently not imported on windows python2
* New maintainer, together with new hosting: GitHub, Travis, Read-The-Docs
* Mon Jul 27 2015 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 2.2:
* Updated zoneinfo to 2013h
* fuzzy_with_tokens parse addon from Christopher Corley
* Bug with LANG=C fixed by Mike Gilbert- Aligned requirement version with PyPI
* Thu Oct 24 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Wed Jun 06 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: BSD-3-Clause Look at the LICENSE file
* Wed Jun 06 2012 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Added python-six requires and buildrequires. dateutil will build without out, but packaged down the dependency chain will fail if it isn\'t installed
* Sun Jun 03 2012 os-devAATTjacraig.com- Update to version 2.1
* See NEWS for changes
* Fri Apr 27 2012 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix building python 3 package on openSUSE 11.4
* Thu Apr 26 2012 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Add python 3 package
* Tue Apr 20 2010 cstenderAATTnovell.com- updated to version 1.5
* See NEWS for all changes and fixes
* Thu Aug 13 2009 cstenderAATTnovell.com- build as noarch