Changelog for libdirac_decoder0-1.0.2-19.2.36.i586.rpm
* Fri Sep 30 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Sun Sep 18 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile (cf. packaging guidelines)- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build- Add dirac-devel to baselibs
* Thu Apr 14 2011 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- added 32bit compatibility libraries
* Mon May 24 2010 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Split off doc subpackage
* Mon May 24 2010 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Added Provides: and Obsoletes: for packman libdirac-devel- Included patch from dirac git to fix uninitialised memory read that causes the encoder to crash when using non-overlapping blocks.
* Sun May 09 2010 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Fixed factory build with patch from git dirac-1.0.2-gcc45.patch
* Fri Dec 18 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- exclude valgrind-devel on SPARC
* Sun Jul 12 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- fix build in disabling as-needed
* Wed Jul 01 2009 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz- Updated to version 1.0.2:
* minor release complying with the latest Dirac Bytestream Specification 2.2.3.
* Improved compression performance for small picture sizes.
* Improved compression performance at low bit-rates.
* Included macros to check the API version.
* Improved motion estimation.
* New 422 <-> 420 conversion utilities for interlaced video.
* New functionality added to encoder API.
* Fixed bugs in handling DC subband.
* Wed Apr 29 2009 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz- Worked around internal compiler error on 11.0-x86_64.