Changelog for libogg0-1.3.2-lp150.2.1.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Mar 11 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Orthographic fixes to descriptions. RPM group fix.
* Thu Feb 12 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.3.2
* Fix an bug in oggpack_writecopy().
* Sun Feb 23 2014 andreas.stiegerAATTgmx.de- Xiph libogg 1.3.1
* Guard against very large packets.
* Respect the configure --docdir override.
* Documentation fixes.- fix SLE build
* Sun Dec 25 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- own aclocal directory
* Sun Dec 25 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- -O20 optimization level does not exist, use -O3
* Sun Nov 20 2011 reddwarfAATTopensuse.org- updated to version 1.3.0
* Add ogg_stream_flush_fill() call This produces longer packets on flush, similar to what ogg_stream_pageout_fill() does for single pages.- run spec-cleaner on it- remove \"SLES10 -> SLES11 upgrade path\" parts since the upgrade already happened and anyway the entry in bugzilla is not public
* Fri Sep 09 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- replace _service with real file
* Wed Dec 08 2010 reddwarfAATTopensuse.org- update to version 1.2.2
* Build fix (types correction) for Mac OS X
* Update win32 project files to Visual Studio 2008
* ogg_stream_pageout_fill documentation fix
* Tue Dec 07 2010 reddwarfAATTopensuse.org- update to version 1.2.1
* Various build updates (see SVN)
* Add ogg_stream_pageout_fill() to API to allow applications greater explicit flexibility in page sizing.
* Documentation updates including multiplexing description, terminology and API (incl. ogg_packet_clear(), ogg_stream_pageout_fill())
* Correct possible buffer overwrite in stream encoding on 32 bit when a single packet exceed 250MB.
* Correct read-buffer overrun [without side effects] under similar circumstances.
* Update unit testing to work properly with new page spill heuristic.
* Alter default flushing behavior to span less often and use larger page sizes when packet sizes are large.
* Build fixes for additional compilers
* Documentation updates- run spec-cleaner- removed configure.dif (reapply if -fsigned-char causes problems)- removed libogg-compile-warning-fix.diff (upstreamed)
* Wed Dec 16 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source
* Tue Nov 03 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Sat Aug 01 2009 beineriAATTopensuse.org- update to version 1.1.4:
* New async error reporting mechanism. Calls made after a fatal error are now safely handled in the event an error code is ignored
* Added allocation checks useful to some embedded applications
* fix possible read past end of buffer when reading 0 bits
* Updates to API documentation
* Build fixes