Changelog for libwayland-cursor0-1.16.0-lp150.2.1.i586.rpm
* Sat Aug 25 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.16
* The client definition of wl_global is removed.
* Some long standing oddness has been fixed with destroy signals.
* The code generator now supports referencing foreign enums.
* Mon Aug 13 2018 sndirschAATTsuse.com- devel package: add Provides/Obsoletes for libwayland-egl-devel for the devel files, which were previously built by Mesa; see also https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/613048
* Wed May 23 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update wayland.keyring to contain Derek Foreman derekfAATTosg.samsung.com public key.
* Mon Apr 09 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.15
* wl_subcompositor.get_subsurface is now documented to be double buffered.
* wayland-scanner can now generate either public or private symbols.
* libwayland-egl is now part of libwayland (and will presumably be removed Mesa soon)
* The WAYLAND_DISPLAY environment variable can now contain absolute paths (where previously it was prefixed by XDG_RUNTIME_DIR) - anything that reads WAYLAND_DISPLAY outside of libwayland will have to deal with that change independently.
* Tue Feb 27 2018 emil.l.velikovAATTgmail.com- Remove unneeded fdupes dependency/handling
* Fri Oct 13 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add COPYING
* Wed Aug 09 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.14
* wayland-util: do not export the wl_map_
* wayland-server: Remove unused members from struct wl_client- Drop 0001-tests-Fix-new-ID-type-handling-in-argument_from_va_l.patch (integrated)
* Mon Apr 10 2017 sndirschAATTsuse.com- wayland support in Mesa 17 requires wayland >= 1.11 [fate#321223]
* Wed Mar 15 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add 0001-tests-Fix-new-ID-type-handling-in-argument_from_va_l.patch to resolve testsuite failure on s390x [boo#1029452]
* Tue Feb 21 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.13.0
* Add some API for controlling the visibility of globals.- Drop wayland-wl_array_Set_data_to_invalid_address_after_free.patch (no longer needed)
* Sat Nov 05 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add wayland-wl_array_Set_data_to_invalid_address_after_free.patch: Crash fix patch from upstream git.
* Wed Sep 21 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.12.0
* The core protocol documentation has received numerous refinements to improve its clarity and consistency. Along with this, many blank areas of the protocol documentation have been fleshed out.
* A new wl_display_add_protocol logger API provides a new interactive way to debug requests; along with this are new APIs for examining clients and their resources. This is analogous to using WAYLAND_DEBUG=1, but more powerful since it allows run time review of log data such as through a UI view.
* There have been improvements to how the protocol XML scanner handles version identification in protocol headers. This enables better detection and fallback handling when compositors and clients support differing versions of their protocols.
* Wed Jun 01 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.11.0
* Final version bump.
* Tue May 24 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.10.93
* Proxy wrappers were introduced, which help avoid race conditions in multi-threaded clients. A new \"proxy wrapper\" API is added for the client to use when sending requests which does not proxy events. This helps avoid one thread causing events to be dropped before they can be handled by other threads.
* shm: When undergoing a resize operation while external users are holding references to it, the resize is deferred to prevent leading to a crash; Wayland now counts external and internal users differently to permit tracking this.
* Support for cross-interface enum attributes is added.
* Thu Feb 18 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.10.0
* Drag and drop actions are now added to the Wayland API
* Frame events group pointer events together
* A buffer damage request, wl_surface.damage_buffer, allows applications a more convenient way to communicate portions of a surface needing to be re-rendered.
* Shared memory buffers now do reference counting to allow compositors to delay releasing the memory pools.
* New APIs are provided for getting and setting the socket file descriptor Wayland servers use to communicate with their clients.
* Tue Sep 22 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.9.0
* This release brings fixes and modest refactoring.- License was changed from MIT X11 to MIT Expat upstream.
* Wed Aug 26 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to new upstream release 1.8.1
* This is just a brown paper bag release. In rolling the wayland 1.8.0 distribution tarball some files were set to read-only. This rectifies that. There are no file content changes.
* Wed Jun 03 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.8.0
* Wayland 1.8 splits the client and server header files into core and generated protocol. The core headers can be included as wayland-client-core.h and wayland-server-core.h. The scanner also now supports a --include-core-only option, which causes generated code to use only these core headers.
* Wed Mar 04 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.7.0
* Documentation updates
* Mon Feb 02 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.92
* More documentation updates
* Tue Jan 27 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.91
* The codebase\'s doxygen documentation was revamped
* Sun Jan 25 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.6.1
* Maintenance release for Wayland 1.6, with a handful of fixes pulled from the 1.7 tree that improve handling of several error situations between server and clients.
* Fri Sep 19 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.6
* Add error enums to wl_surface.
* Add keyboard repeat information to wl_keyboard protocol.
* Error handling additions in libwayland-client: when a protocol error happens, the program can query more detailed information about the error.
* New wl_display_add_socket_auto() in libwayland-server: automatically find a free socket name.
* Add wl_display_roundtrip_queue(): blocking round-trip on a custom queue.
* Stop exposing wl_display global. Turns out binding to the global would have triggered bugs, and there was no proper use for it.
* Fri Sep 12 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to version 1.5.93
* Bug fixes
* Mon Sep 08 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.5.92:
* wayland-client: Initialize newly created wl_proxys to zero.
* client: add display_wakeup_threads function.
* Doc and test updates / fixes.
* Wed May 21 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.5.0
* Use an internal event queue for wl_display events. This allows the client library to dispatch delete_id and error events immediately, even if the default queue is not dispatched.
* Fri Jan 24 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.4.0
* SHM Buffer SIBGUS protection
* Subsurfaces protocol moved to wayland- Remove wayland-1.3.93-resourcestest.patch
* Tue Jan 21 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Version bump to 1.3.93:
* Various bugfixes to another RC release- Add patch wayland-1.3.93-resourcestest.patch fixing tests from upstream git- Cleanup the spec with spec-cleaner- Always run tests do not conditionalize them. They wether fail or not- Add missing dep on xsltproc as per configure
* Tue Dec 24 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.3.91
* protocol: add sub-surfaces to the core
* Thu Oct 17 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 1.3.0:
* More pixel formats for wl_shm, such as RGB565
* Multi resource support.
* Support for language bindings
* Release requests for wl_pointer, wl_keyboard and wl_touch
* Tue Oct 15 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- skip testsuite on QEMU Userspace build (fixes hang on ARMv6 build)
* Thu Sep 19 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to new upstream release 1.2.1
* Bug fixes and documentation tweaks
* Touch support for toytoolkit and other clients.
* Mon Jul 15 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.2.0
* This release provides a stable wayland-server API and improved thread safety and relaxed thread-model assumptions in libwayland-client.
* New features include color management, a subsurface protocol, output scaling (HiDPI), Rasperry Pi backend and renderer, and multi-seat support.
* Wed Apr 17 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.1.0
* Optimize damage handling when moving surfaces in and out of planes
* Touch screen calibration feature and client
* Proper support for popup surfaces- Use a header location that does not change with every release
* Sun Mar 24 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to new upstream release 1.0.6
* protocol: remove implicit attach semantics
* client: Invoke new_id closure arguments as pointers instead of integers
* client: Check reference count only for destroyed proxies
* client: add wl_proxy_get_class()
* scanner: Fix \'destroy)\' typo in check for destroy request presence
* scanner: remove list_length in favor of wl_list_length
* connection.c: Align pointer extra storage correctly
* Tue Dec 18 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.0.3
* a couple of documentation fixes
* the test suite now cleans up its temporary files
* Sat Dec 01 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.0.2
* new wl_display_dispatch_queue_pending() entry point that allows avoiding triple buffering in Mesa
* avoid premature exit and potential memory corruption in wl_display_roundtrip()- Put all include files in a separate directory so that we see when downstream users forget to use pkgconfig
* Mon Nov 26 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Add initial baselibs.conf With this we can provide 32bit x86_64.rpm
* Tue Nov 20 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.0.1
* Supply a fix for out-of-order delete_id events, which allows to fix a crash that happens during EGLSurface destruction.
* Fri Nov 02 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: HPND http://spdx.org/licenses/HPND#licenseText
* Tue Oct 23 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.0
* more consistent error checking
* Fri Oct 19 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 0.99.0
* responsible error handling
* well-defined atomic update mechanism and event dispatching (thread safe)
* Some API breakage
* Sat Feb 11 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Initial package for build.opensuse.org (0.85)