Changelog for branding-openSUSE-15.0-7.1.noarch.rpm
* Tue Jan 01 2019 hellcpAATTmailbox.org- Add LibreOffice branding
* Fri Dec 14 2018 hellcpAATTmailbox.org- Slim down plymouth branding by 100kb- Change fonts in installer to fit the branding
* Thu Nov 15 2018 hellcpAATTmailbox.org- Added systemd icons package before systemd 240- Fixed issues with YaST showing wrong size of icons for partitioner- Migrated YaST theme to using SVG images instead of PNG
* Sun Apr 29 2018 hellcpAATTmailbox.org- Added 5K wallpaper
* Mon Apr 16 2018 hellcpAATTmailbox.org- Don\'t hard-code the system role text color (bsc#1087399)
* Mon Mar 26 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 15.0:
* Better version with shadow
* Fix wrong frame of animation
* Fix for editable QComboBox (boo#1084816)
* Fixed lock in plymouth
* Fri Mar 16 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fixup gfxboot/config to show \'openSUSE Tumbleweed\' instead of \'openSUSE Leap\' by default (boo#1085569).
* Sat Mar 10 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to git rev 521b8d: + Generate wallpapers, instead of just copying.
* Wed Mar 07 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add icewm-theme-yast-installation sub package
* Wed Mar 07 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Drop kde-branding-openSUSE: Only legacy KDE 4 files
* Tue Mar 06 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to git rev 14eaa1a: + Use new desktop wallpaper. + Updating plymouth and grub themes, xfce splash to fit new branding guidelines. + Add title properties to grub2 theme (boo#1076577). + Added splash image for XFCE. + Fixes to xfce splash, new yast theme, gfxboot.- Sync spec file with Leap; spec-cleaned.
* Wed Jan 24 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fixup product version for Leap based on sle_version, and for Tumbleweed set it to \'openSUSE Tumbleweed\'.
* Wed Nov 08 2017 mchangAATTsuse.com- Use %posttrans for initrd creation (bsc#1066666)
* Fri Jan 20 2017 dleuenbergerAATTsuse.com- Also require grub2 when using the new update-bootloader-rpm-macros: Otherwise the installer might install the branding package before grub2, resulting in /etc/default/grub to not exist and the theme failing to activate.
* Fri Jan 13 2017 mchangAATTsuse.com- Support %posttrans with macros provided by update-bootloader-rpm-macros package (bsc#997317)
* Thu Nov 24 2016 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- enable grub2-branding-openSUSE also for %%arm
* Wed Oct 19 2016 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Change version back to 13.3
* Tue Oct 18 2016 cooloAATTsuse.com- Update from git to get yast theme updates (pr#60)
* Mon Jun 06 2016 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Add yast2-qt-branding-openSUSE back and remove Supplements - Much less breakage
* Mon May 30 2016 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Drop yast2-qt-branding-openSUSE (boo#955381)- Fix xfce4-splash-branding-openSUSE conflicts
* Fri Feb 19 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- grub2 theme: use blueish color for timeout bar.
* Tue Feb 16 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update branding with final touches.- plymouth script: revert to single sized backround image. The one in the current branding deck fades out to black.
* Mon Jan 04 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update plymouth script: loading different backgrounds based on screen aspect ratio.
* Wed Dec 16 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update branding for Tumbleweed with new graphics.- Reuse .spec file from Leap branding package.
* Tue Feb 17 2015 lnusselAATTsuse.de- enable grub theme on aarch64
* Thu Nov 13 2014 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Update the tarball to fix the kde-branding patches for KDE 4.14.3
* Sat Nov 08 2014 ledestAATTgmail.com- fix bashisms in post/postun script
* Sat Oct 25 2014 RBrownCCBAATTopensuse.org- Fix plymouth theme- Replace Grub2 and gfxboot themes with mint on black instead of white on mint
* Mon Oct 13 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update KSplash for 13.2 branding
* Sat Oct 11 2014 matwey.kornilovAATTgmail.com- plymouth-plugin-label is not required anymore: + https://github.com/openSUSE/branding/commit/e02d63e4ef11b7d9ec2e9a22326bfb83c1aba310 + http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-arm/2014-10/msg00032.html
* Mon Sep 08 2014 cooloAATTsuse.comupdate go git:- updated KDM theme for 13.2- reduced svg file size with Inkscape > Vacuum Defs
* Tue Sep 02 2014 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix merge conflicts
* Mon Sep 01 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Lower openSUSE logo in grub2 by 5px to improve spacing under OS title
* Mon Sep 01 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- replace grub2 openSUSE logo with high resolution badge
* Mon Sep 01 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- add openSUSE logo to gfxboot images
* Mon Sep 01 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- new yast branding location now handled by git makefile, remove mv from spec file
* Sun Aug 31 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Initial openSUSE 13.2 branding
* Sat Aug 30 2014 cooloAATTsuse.com- yast branding needs to be installed in /usr/share/YaST2/theme/current now
* Fri Apr 25 2014 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Update YaST installer look to similar to sle12
* Thu Feb 27 2014 cooloAATTsuse.com- set version to 13.2 - let the games begin
* Mon Oct 07 2013 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Update for kdm : readd traditionnal username field fix bnc#844247 for nis login fix bnc#841719 clickable list again
* Tue Oct 01 2013 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Move tarball compression to xz and save 20% of space- github 13.1 Makefile adapted to new tar.xz
* Mon Sep 30 2013 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- New tarball with fixes for userlist in kdm https://github.com/Caig/branding/commit/c0e079b539b615ae393c912ba6e6c40116926291 bnc#842140
* Fri Sep 27 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove workaround for bnc#782703
* Tue Sep 10 2013 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Add Requires(post): kdm for the kdm-branding to make sure that the configuration file kdmrc is installed before the branding is installed. This due to possible sequencing errors that could end up with the wrong theme for kdm.
* Tue Sep 10 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- grub2: updated release number text
* Sat Sep 07 2013 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Reduce the amount of KDM settings in sysconfig/displaymanager to purely autologin. This enables that KDM can be configured again through the normal KDE systemsettings module. (bnc#267903)
* Mon Sep 02 2013 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz- Rename branding file to SUSE-brand (FATE#316269).
* Tue Aug 27 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- revert parts of fix for bnc#768686 to get installation steps readable again- sync the 2 changes files with a pre_checkin.sh
* Fri Aug 16 2013 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- updated tar without gimp
* Fri Aug 16 2013 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- gimp will be unbranded in 13.1, so cleanup of gimp
* Fri Aug 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- split kde and gimp branding into a spec file of it\'s own to leave kde out of the Factory:Core project
* Wed Jul 24 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Drop kdm-branding-upstream BuildRequires, not needed since usage of _kde_branding_version macro
* Tue Jul 02 2013 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Utilize the new variable _kde_branding_version for the provides/ requires of the KDE branding packages
* Wed Apr 24 2013 ajAATTsuse.com- Increase version to 13.1
* Thu Apr 18 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- update from git to update kde patch
* Tue Apr 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- add a conflict for other xfce4-splash-branding (otherproviders not necessary in 12.1+)
* Tue Apr 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix dir conflict with grub2
* Thu Feb 28 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix the %post of plymouth branding to still set openSUSE default even if in live cd buildenv (bnc#804321)
* Fri Feb 15 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- YaST installation hyperlink color darkened- Plymouth statup/shutdown progress fade tuned
* Thu Feb 14 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- one more update for the kdm colors
* Wed Feb 13 2013 ajAATTsuse.com- Fix summary.
* Wed Feb 13 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- (KDM) added support for domain logins- (KDM) changed background color of userlist box
* Mon Feb 11 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Exclude upstream body-background
* Wed Feb 06 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Final 12.3 kdelibs branding- Tuning to kdm branding
* Wed Feb 06 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Optimised plymouth theme file sizes- gfxboot now using fifthleg font- YaST2 installer theme using 12.3 green
* Tue Feb 05 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Cleaner plymouth boot theme with fade down on shutdown
* Tue Feb 05 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Improved Grub 2 Theme (ilmehtar & anditosan)- Improved xfce splash (victorhck)- Updated gfxboot backgrounds (tux93)
* Wed Jan 30 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Grub 2 Theme based on 12.3 grow design- gfxboot art based on 12.3 grow design- YaST installer art based on 12.3 grow design- xfce splash based on 12.3 grow design- gimp splash based on 12.3 grow design
* Tue Jan 22 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Fix Plymouth 4:3 aspect ratio so it shows vine design
* Sat Jan 19 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Plymouth now supports several aspect ratios
* Sat Jan 19 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Update of plymouth theme for 12.3 based on grow design- Updated 12.3 KDM theme
* Thu Jan 10 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix product version in gfxboot welcome screen
* Thu Jan 10 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- update from git with kdm and kpslashx updates- remove more bootsplash
* Wed Jan 09 2013 dmitry_rAATTopensuse.org- Restore gfxboot welcome text
* Sat Dec 22 2012 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Initial 12.3 branding based on the \'grow\' design
* Thu Nov 22 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- bump version to 12.3 and get rid of bootsplash theming
* Sat Nov 10 2012 arvidjaarAATTgmail.com- remove reference to grub2-efi-mkconfig (bnc#782891)
* Fri Sep 28 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- add a /usr/share/libyui/theme symlink as long as yast looks there for themeing
* Sat Aug 04 2012 dmitry_rAATTopensuse.org- Add new welcome text for install splash
* Fri Jul 27 2012 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Update to the grub2 theme to include also the theming for the terminal windows (bnc#770107)
* Thu Jul 26 2012 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Add the openSUSE branding for the Plymouth bootsplash
* Mon Jul 16 2012 snwintAATTsuse.de- remove /boot/grub2/backgrounds
* Thu Jul 12 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- let grub2-branding supplement grub2
* Wed Jul 04 2012 mchangAATTsuse.com- Fix grub2 config not update on UEFI system. (bnc#770031)
* Thu Jun 28 2012 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- make grub2 branding optional (for arm)
* Fri Jun 22 2012 snwintAATTsuse.de- reworked grub2 branding packages and named them grub2-branding-XXX (changes are in git tree)
* Sun Jun 17 2012 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Fixed sources for grub2 (now in gitorious -art repo)- Removed patch for grub2
* Fri Jun 08 2012 mchangAATTsuse.com- Add grub2-gfxconsole branding package
* Mon May 28 2012 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Fixes for bnc#763262 kdm theme, panel is again png due to QSvgRender not able to handle full svg. Default themes is now called openSUSE in place of SUSE (also fixed in sysconfig/displaymanager- Fixes for ksplash-qml-openSUSE bnc#763266 : openSUSE logo now stick to size in kdm for smooth transition. KDE animation position at better place.
* Mon May 21 2012 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Fixes for bnc #763266 about ksplash-qml-openSUSE (bad name & missing file main.qml- Fixes for bnc #763262 size of boxes and logo, background for users list.
* Sat May 05 2012 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Add kdm branding for 12.2
* Tue Apr 24 2012 ajAATTsuse.de- Add extra license for xfce subpackage (bnc#758793).
* Sun Apr 22 2012 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Fully updated design for 12.2- ksplash-qml-suse added
* Tue Apr 10 2012 fisiuAATTopensuse.org- Update summaries in subpackages.
* Thu Feb 09 2012 tgoettlicherAATTsuse.de- fix for bnc #742777: yast theme without background image
* Wed Feb 01 2012 RBrownCCBAATTopensuse.org- initial update to 12.2 design
* Tue Nov 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- bumb version
* Fri Nov 11 2011 tgoettlicherAATTsuse.com- fixed style of combo boxes (bnc# 725952)
* Thu Oct 27 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix one colour code for yast
* Wed Oct 19 2011 tgoettlicherAATTsuse.com- fixed colors of scollbars in installation
* Sun Oct 16 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- readd gimp as buildreqiures
* Thu Oct 13 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- let kdm-branding provide the same version as branding-upstream
* Wed Oct 12 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Change gimp-branding-openSUSE packaging to not depend on the gimp version, so we don\'t have to rebuild the package when gimp changes.
* Mon Oct 10 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- enable kdelibs diff now- add gimp branding
* Fri Oct 07 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add a COPYING for the xfce splash screen
* Fri Oct 07 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add branding for xfce4 splash screen
* Thu Oct 06 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- prepare to patch kdelibs4 branding from upstream
* Thu Oct 06 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Keep the touch required by update-alternatives here, instead of moving it to the Makefile.- Move check logic to the Makefile.
* Thu Oct 06 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- move install logic in the Makefile
* Wed Oct 05 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Improve GNOME-related checks in %check so that they cover the dynamic wallpaper and work with the new layout for static wallpaper.
* Wed Oct 05 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- Update openSUSE.tar.gz from git: + More aspect ratios supported + Updated dynamic GNOME wallpapers
* Tue Oct 04 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update openSUSE.tar.gz from git: + Artwork has been updated. + Progress bar in bootsplash got removed since systemd doesn\'t support it. + Now includes the files needed for GNOME wallpapers.- Create dynamic-wallpaper-branding-openSUSE subpackage: + This contains the dynamic wallpaper as used in GNOME. + This replaces (with appropriate Provides/Obsoletes) the previous openSUSE-dynamic-wallpaper package we had. + Install the files from the tarball needed for the dynamic wallpaper. + Use update-alternatives in %post/%postun of this subpackage to override the default wallpaper in GNOME: we prefer the dynamic version over the static one.- Drop wallpaper-branding-openSUSE.xml.in and wallpaper-openSUSE-default-static.xml sources: they\'re now shipped openSUSE.tar.gz, so we don\'t have to create them.- Move various consistency checks from %install to %check.
* Tue Oct 04 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- provide susegreeter-branding
* Wed Sep 28 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- use jpg as kdm background
* Wed Sep 28 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add kdm theme from Marcus
* Wed Sep 28 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- adopt ksplashx to new logo position
* Tue Sep 27 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- move ksplashx and kde wallpaper here too
* Tue Sep 27 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- update bootsplash graphics
* Tue Sep 27 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix %ifarch logic - and update to azul previews
* Mon Sep 26 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Add missing update-alternatives Requires(post)/Requires(postun) to wallpaper-branding-openSUSE, since this is now using update-alternatives.
* Fri Sep 23 2011 meissnerAATTsuse.de- gfxboot is only on x86_64 and %ix86
* Thu Sep 22 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Import logic for the XML file used by GNOME to describe the default wallpaper from desktop-data-openSUSE: + Add wallpaper-branding-openSUSE.xml.in and wallpaper-openSUSE-default-static.xml source files. + Check in %install that wallpaper-openSUSE-default-static.xml lists the right default wallpapers. + Use update-alternatives in %post/%postun of wallpaper-branding-openSUSE for the openSUSE-default.xml file.- Remove unneeded GraphicsMagick, fam, inkscape and php5 BuildRequires.- Add update-desktop-files and call %suse_update_desktop_file on the .desktop files describing the wallpapers.
* Thu Sep 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix backward compat
* Thu Sep 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- move yast2-qt branding here
* Thu Sep 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- integrate wallpaper logic here too
* Thu Sep 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- move details logic into art\'s Makefile
* Wed Sep 21 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add gfxboot branding here
* Wed Sep 21 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add bootsplash branding here
* Sat Sep 10 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- bump version
* Wed Oct 06 2010 ajAATTsuse.de- increase version number.
* Wed Jun 23 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- increase version number