Changelog for libjpeg9-devel-9.1.0-15.39.i586.rpm
* Wed Jan 22 2014 tgAATTkatodev.de- Version 9a
* Sun Jan 13 2013 tgAATTkatodev.de- Version 9- Add cjpeg -rgb1 option to create an RGB JPEG file, and insert a simple reversible color transform into the processing which significantly improves the compression. The recommended command for lossless coding of RGB images is now cjpeg -rgb1 -block 1 -arithmetic. As said, this option improves the compression significantly, but the files are not compatible with JPEG decoders prior to IJG v9 due to the included color transform. The used color transform and marker signaling is compatible with other JPEG standards (e.g., JPEG-LS part 2).- Remove the automatic de-ANSI-fication support (Automake 1.12). Thank also to Nitin A Kamble for suggestion.- Add remark for jpeg_mem_dest() in jdatadst.c. Thank to Elie-Gregoire Khoury for the hint.- Support files with invalid component identifiers (created by Adobe PDF). Thank to Robin Watts for the suggestion.- Adapt full buffer case in jcmainct.c for use with scaled DCT. Thank to Sergii Biloshytskyi for the suggestion.- Add type identifier for declaration of noreturn functions. Thank to Brett L. Moore for the suggestion.- Correct argument type in format string, avoid compiler warnings. Thank to Vincent Torri for hint.- Add missing #include directives in configuration checks, avoid configuration errors. Thank to John Spencer for the hint.
* Sun Jan 15 2012 tgAATTkatodev.de- Version 8d- Add cjpeg -rgb option to create RGB JPEG files.- Using this switch suppresses the conversion from RGB- colorspace input to the default YCbCr JPEG colorspace.- This feature allows true lossless JPEG coding of RGB color images.- The recommended command for this purpose is currently cjpeg -rgb -block 1 -arithmetic. SmartScale capable decoder (introduced with IJG JPEG 8) required. Thank to Michael Koch for the initial suggestion.- Add option to disable the region adjustment in the transupp crop code. Thank to Jeffrey Friedl for the suggestion. Thank to Richard Jones and Edd Dawson for various minor corrections. Thank to Akim Demaille for configure.ac cleanup.
* Tue Dec 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
* Tue Dec 13 2011 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: SUSE-IJG The package license is not BSD-3-Clause. It is the IJG^s license with a SUSE prefix to indicate that the license has not yet been accepted upstream at http://www.spdx.org/licenses. Using (and suggesting) the Fedora license designation
* Sat Dec 10 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Name field shouldn\'t contain a macro
* Sat Dec 10 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to version 8.0.3
* A -block N option was added to the compression library and cjpeg for using different DCT block sizes. Values of 1 to 16 are possible, and the default is 8 (baseline format).
* Tue Dec 14 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- spec file cleanup
* Fri Dec 10 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- renamed:
* jpeg to jpeg8
* jpeg-devel to jpeg8-devel- reason: make libjpeg-turbo default
* Mon Aug 23 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to version 8.0.2:
* Repair problem in new memory source manager with corrupt JPEG data.
* Repair problem in Makefile.am test target.