Changelog for ocl-icd-devel-2.2.11-lp150.22.1.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Jul 08 2017 mardnhAATTgmx.de- Recommend pocl when installing libOpenCL to get a better \"out of the box\" OpenCL experience for (open)SUSE users.
* Sun Jan 22 2017 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to version 2.2.11:
* Add autoconf option for custom vendors .icd path
* Make vendordir relative to
* Hack the docs to reflect configured vendordir
* Revert \"By default, use platforme specific clGetPlatformInfo\"
* Do not deference the plateform structure before checking it is an ICD
* Cleanup --enable-custom-vendordir usage
* [doc] ensure that files are correctly distributed and/or cleaned up
* [doc] improve doc
* [build] add notice message about what is choosen- Changes for version 2.2.10:
* Suppress warning due to shadowed variable name
* Static-const-ify ICD loader info strings
* Fallback to dispatch table for clGetPlatformInfo
* By default, use platforme specific clGetPlatformInfo- Changes for version 2.2.9:
* Update clGetICDLoaderInfoOCLICD to report version 2.1.
* Report the correct supported OpenCL version when asked
* Add support for OPENCL_VENDOR_PATH envvar
* Mon Feb 15 2016 mardnhAATTgmx.de- Fix BuildRequires: ocl_icd.h includes CL/cl_egl.h
* Tue Jan 26 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 2.2.7
* See NEWS for full list of changes
* Sun Sep 06 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 2.2.7
* See NEWS for full list of changes- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
* Thu Aug 07 2014 mardnhAATTgmx.de- update to version 2.1.3
* Brice Videau (3): Moved some declarations to the header as they are needed in the generated part now. If we have no valid platforms non can be valid. In case a NULL platform is passed to the loader, the default platform is selected if it exists and is valid.
* Vincent Danjean (5): Rewrote initialization comments All generated file ends with \"_gen\" suffix (but installed once) [build] add tests for default platform selection Refactor code for selection of default platform Release 2.1.3
* Thu Nov 07 2013 Rene.vanPaassenAATTgmail.com- added buildroot define for sle- modifying generated and build-in source, for older gcc, removing some pragma GCC diagnostic statements