Changelog for libfftw3_3_3_8-gnu-openmpi3-hpc-3.3.8-4.10.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Aug 06 2018 rwarmbierAATTuj.ac.za- Use --enable-avx2 for x86_64 to favor modern CPUs- update to 3.3.8
* Fixed AVX, AVX2 for gcc-8.
* Experimental support for CMake.
* Fixes for armv7a cycle counter.
* Official support for aarch64, now that we have hardware to test it.
* Tweak usage of FMA instructions in a way that favors newer processors (Skylake and Ryzen) over older processors (Haswell).
* tests/bench: use 64-bit precision to compute mflops.
* Mon Feb 26 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Add support for openmpi2 for the HPC build (FATE#325089).
* Thu Feb 22 2018 nmoreychaisemartinAATTsuse.com- Switch to openmpi2 instead of openmpi (bsc#1082302), apart from ppc64 as openmpi2 does not support it.
* Mon Jan 22 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix typo in flavor gnu7-hpc settings.
* Fri Jan 19 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Change the name of the MPI version of the module file directory to pfftw3 to distinguish it from the \'serial\' one (boo#1075933).
* Fri Jan 12 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Disable the openmpi3 flavor in some products.
* Fri Jan 05 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Add gcc7 as additional compiler flavor for HPC on SLES.- Fix library package requires - use HPC macro (boo#1074890).- Add support for mpich and openmpi3 for HPC.
* Tue Nov 14 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix library package dependencies - limit certain dependencies to HPC packages.
* Sun Nov 12 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix HPC library requires package and modules file.
* Tue Nov 07 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- update to 3.3.6-pl2
* Bugfix: MPI Fortran-03 headers were missing in FFTW 3.3.6-pl1.
* Bugfix: FFTW 3.3.6 had the wrong libtool version number, and generated shared libraries of the form libfftw3.so.2.6.6 instead of libfftw3.so.3.
* The fftw_make_planner_thread_safe() API introduced in 3.3.5 didn\'t work, and this 3.3.6 fixes it. Sorry about that.
* compilation fixes for IBM XLC
* compilation fixes for threads on Windows
* fix SIMD autodetection on amd64 when (_MSC_VER > 1500)
* Mon Oct 23 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Don\'t use openmpi-devel for HPC builds.
* Thu Oct 19 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix dependencies for the HPC devel package.
* Tue Oct 17 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Add magic to limit the number of flavors built in the in the OBS ring.
* Sat Oct 14 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- For HPC build package static libraries as well.
* Thu Oct 12 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Generate baselib.conf dynamically and only for the non-HPC build: this avoids issues with the source validator.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 cgollAATTsuse.com- removed unnedded dependency packages
* Thu Sep 07 2017 cgollAATTsuse.com- rewrote for hpc library support
* added environment modules
* reduced number of hpc realted packages to two (FATE#321716).
* Mon Aug 01 2016 mardnhAATTgmx.de- update to version 3.3.5
* New SIMD support: - Power8 VSX instructions in single and double precision. To use, add --enable-vsx to configure. - Support for AVX2 (256-bit FMA instructions). To use, add --enable-avx2 to configure. - Experimental support for AVX512 and KCVI. (--enable-avx512, --enable-kcvi) This code is expected to work but the FFTW maintainers do not have hardware to test it. - Support for AVX128/FMA (for some AMD machines) (--enable-avx128-fma) - Double precision Neon SIMD for aarch64. This code is expected to work but the FFTW maintainers do not have hardware to test it. - generic SIMD support using gcc vector intrinsics
* Add fftw_make_planner_thread_safe() API
* fix #18 (disable float128 for CUDACC)
* fix #19: missing Fortran interface for fftwq_alloc_real
* fix #21 (don\'t use float128 on Portland compilers, which pretend to be gcc)
* fix: Avoid segfaults due to double free in MPI transpose