Changelog for liblinphone++9-3.12.0-lp150.142.2.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Aug 14 2018 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Change the build dependency from udev to libudev-devel.- Change the RPM group to the more appropriate and precise Productivity/Telephony/SIP/Clients.
* Wed Feb 21 2018 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Add linphone-build-readline.patch: Add the ability to compile with readline to the build system.- Build with the readline support.
* Mon Feb 19 2018 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Revert back to Python2: building with Python3 has regressions (boo#1077857).
* Fri Jan 19 2018 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Switch to building with Python3.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 olafAATTaepfle.de- Use linphone_gtkui conditionally everywhere
* Mon Oct 30 2017 olafAATTaepfle.de- Use build conditional for C++ bindings also in liblinphone-devel
* Wed Oct 04 2017 olafAATTaepfle.de- Add build condtionally for C++ bindings to fix build in Leap- Remove build conditionally for ffmpeg- Remove build conditionally for ldap- Remove unused BuildRequires for disabled rootca download
* Fri Sep 22 2017 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Provide liblinphone for the liblinphone-lang package.
* Sun Sep 10 2017 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Fix the licence: there are GPL-3.0 licensed files.
* Fri Jul 21 2017 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to version 3.12.0:
* C++ and C# bindings.
* Account Creator plugin API.
* Xamarin support.- Switch from building with autotools to cmake.- Add linphone-fix-pkgconfig.patch: Install linphone.pc.- Add linphone-fix-gtkui-build.patch: Fix building of GtkUI.- Disable the deprecated GTK+ UI for openSUSE Leap 15.x and newer, but keep for older as the Qt inteface requires Qt 5.9+.- Split libraries, data files and the CLI.- Enable building C++ bindings.- Add baselibs.conf.
* Wed May 17 2017 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to version 3.11.1 (changes since 3.10.2):
* Security vulnerability fix concering TLS. The common name of certificats delivered by SIP proxies were not compared with their host name.
* Fix a bug in the P2P presence system. Unchecking \"Allow this contact to see my presence\" check box in contact editing view had no any effect. Then it was not possible to hide presence informations to a contact once it had been allowed to see it.
* Performance improvments of the presence list feature.
* IM Encription Engine: Abstraction for messaging encription protocols.
* A bug fix in Autotools scripts.
* Wed Feb 22 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Ensure %icon_theme_cache_
* macros are called in post/postun scripts.
* Thu Sep 29 2016 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to version 3.10.2 (changes since 3.9.1):
* Add lime_experimental_feature: set to 1 in .linphonerc [GtkUi] to show the Lime menu in the graphical user interface. Caution: Experimental.
* Video conference support through a conference server (SDK only).
* Disable dummy STUN packets sending when ICE is activated.
* Signal AVPF support as AVP: Enable rtcp feedback on RTP/AVP by default.
* Add linphone daemon.
* gtk: Show links to files received in chat by file transfer.
* gtk: Debug window now stores \"scroll to end\" preference.
* gtk: Add button to take screenshot of video call.
* gtk: Fix busy presence not displayed in red.
* Fix Bad SDP when no audio codec has been enabled.
* Fix DTMF RFC2833 event always goes up in the same LinphoneCoreListener.
* Fix linphone python version compilation - fixing vcards.
* Mon Aug 08 2016 olafAATTaepfle.de- Use ffmpeg buildconditional also in devel pkg
* Thu Aug 04 2016 olafAATTaepfle.de- Build with ffmpeg unconditionally- Remove unused gl,glew,vpx,xv
* Tue Jun 28 2016 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- require a recent enough libbellesip0 package to run (bnc#957599)
* Thu Nov 19 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 3.9.1
* Fix crash when recording video calls with the VP8 codec
* Fix H.264 codec support in Mac OS X package
* Fix translation of account assistant
* Bug fixes- Make build more verbose
* Fri Nov 06 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 3.9.0:
* Video recording of calls in MKV format.
* Clickable URLs in chat view.
* Add buttons to change the record and playback volumes during a call.
* Add button to start chatting without having to create a contact first.
* Some icon changes.
* Call logs now stored in database.
* Bug fixes.
* Mon Sep 21 2015 olafAATTaepfle.de- Use pkgconfig for ffmpeg to fix build in PMBS
* Tue Sep 08 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 3.8.5 (changes since 3.8.0): + Application level improvements:
* Auto-answer ability.
* Add support of the StatusNotifierItem standard (modern GNU/Linux status icons).
* Auto-answering can be set through the preferences panel.
* Fix crash at the end of the audio assistant.
* Fix crash when configuring a remote provisioning.
* Fix regretion in the codec view. Codec which are not usable because bandwitch limits are to low were not grayed anymore.
* Bug fixes.
* Add translation for \'Arabic\' and \'Turkish\' items in the language selection list + Liblinphone level improvements:
* Fix audio bug with OPUS codec.
* Fix ICE corner case not properly handled and resulting bad final ice status.
* Update shared library ABI version to 7 (it should had been done in 3.8.0).
* Bug fixes.
* Add a built-in XMLRPC client. Linphone does not depend on libsoup anymore.- Build with video support outside PMBS for openSUSE Leap 42.1 and newer (where ffmpeg is available).
* Sun Apr 05 2015 fisiuAATTopensuse.org- Enable ldap support.
* Sat Mar 28 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Regenerate configure with autotools to solve build problems in some cases.- Remove redefinition of GenericName in desktopfile.
* Sun Mar 15 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 3.8.0: + Application level improvements:
* The video window has now controls in order to switch fullscreen mode and terminate call.
* The out of call video preview feature (to test camera) is moved into the settings and is no longer linked to the in-call video preview feature.
* Add an assistant to help users to set audio/video parameters.
* Some ergonomics improvments (checkbox to set random port for UDP and TCP, ...).
* Lots of updated translations. Arabic translation has been added.
* Experimental feature: play an MKV file by drag-and-dropping it on the video call window. + Liblinphone level improvements:
* Support for RTP/AVPF (RFC4585) for video streams, allowing fast transmission error recovery with VP8 codec only.
* API enhancements, most objects can be ref-counted.
* Add some getter funtctions to the call information API.
* Add a function in the API to accept early-media calls.
* Add a function to set the SIP transport timeout.
* Add a function to change adaptive rate algorithm at runtime.
* Add support of file transfer.
* Call video recording feature, in mkv format (H264 streams only for the moment).
* Call playing feature: play an MKV file and send the audio/video stream through a call.
* Local player API. Play WAV and MKV file and display video on a specified window display.
* A wrapper for Python has been made.
* Support of multicast IP addresses.
* Support of incoming UPDATEs within dialog (RFC3311).
* Support of SRTP by using packages from distributions.- Spec cleanup.
* Fri Aug 15 2014 fisiuAATTopensuse.org- Update to 3.7.0: Application level improvements:
* It is now possible to configure multiple proxy accounts with different transports (UDP, TCP, TLS)
* can work with IPv6 and IPv4 simultaneously
* User can choose video rendering method on Linux
* Video HD formats support added, leveraging on multiple cores for encoding if available
* Keyboard can be used for DTMF input
* Faster and higly responsive UI thanks to fully asynchronous operation of the liblinphone.
* Addon of opus codec
* Possibility to specify a remote provisionning http URI for configuration
* LDAP search integration for Linux and MacOSX
* is-composing notification in chat area Liblinphone level improvements thanks to new \"belle-sip\" SIP stack:
* multiple SIP transports simultaneously now allowed
* IP dual stack: can use IPv6 and IPv4 simultaneously
* fully asynchronous behavior: no more lengthly DNS or connections
* +sip.instance parameter (RFC5626)
* alias parameter (RFC5923)
* better management of network disconnections
* SIP/TLS handled through lightweighted polarssl library (instead of openssl)
* SIP transaction state machines improved (RFC6026)
* Privacy API (RFC3323, RFC3325)
* Full support of rich presence in (RFC4480)
* Better handling of sips scheme in URIs.
* Messaging: support of is-composing (RFC3994)
* Call transfer fixes in error cases
* Add API for managing SIP SUBSCRIBES/NOTIFY/PUBLISH (linphonecore/event.h)
* Tue Feb 11 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Version pkgconfig(libzrtpcpp) BuildRequires to resolve build for 13.2 and newer.
* Thu Jun 20 2013 fisiuAATTopensuse.org- Update to 3.6.1:
* new friend list and chat messaging UI
* enhanced call history
* call and conference audio recording
* persistent chat history
* DSCP settings for SIP and RTP
* display of call statistics (when clicking on the quality indicator bar)
* ICE for efficient RTP exchange
* fix bug in zRTP support (upgrade required)
* call recording
* call statistics
* adaptive bitrate control improvements
* faster call quality indicator feedback
* DSCP settings for SIP and RTP
* detailed call statistics feedback API- Drop linphone-ffmpeg.patch and linphone-v4l.patch: they were for shipped mediastreamer but we\'re using external one.- Spec cleanup.
* Sat Mar 02 2013 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- fix build with automake-1.13.1
* Mon Nov 12 2012 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org- add libsrtp and libzrtpcpp as build dependency
* Sat Oct 27 2012 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org- use external libortp and mediastreamer2
* Fri Oct 12 2012 vadimuzzzAATTinbox.ru- added video support (disabled by default), to enable need to rebuild \"with video\"- modify patch linphone-v4l (ffmpeg API changed)- added linphone-ffmpeg.patch (ffmpeg API changed)
* Mon May 21 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Use BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gnutls) instead of gnutls-devel for Factory in keeping with gnutls package naming changes.
* Tue May 15 2012 iAATTmarguerite.su- update to version 3.5.2
* updated oRTP to 0.20.0
* updated mediastreamer2 to 2.8.2
* added ZRTP media encryption
* added SILK audio codec- modify patch linphone-v4l.- drop applet sub-package. since no useful data.
* Thu Nov 24 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
* Thu Nov 24 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Jul 24 2011 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- update to version 3.4.3, see NEWS file for detailed changelog, obsoletes patches- build / packaging improvements: - remove build date from binaries, use the tarball\'s timestamp - verbose build for rpmlint checking - add AUTHORS, NEWS, COPYING files - fix rpm group of devel package - add alsa-devel and libgsm-devel buildrequires - explicitly enable alsa, ssl, rsvp, ipv6
* Tue Jul 12 2011 cwhAATTnovell.com- fixing 11.4 build
* Thu Jul 07 2011 idonmezAATTnovell.com- Add linphone-v4l-2.6.38.patch: use new v4l interface
* Mon Feb 14 2011 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz- Added support for translation-update-upstream.
* Sun Jan 16 2011 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- Patch up to current git state of branch 3.3.x. Unfortunately, the git history is not helpful to create a changelog. But this fixes bnc#664808.
* Wed Dec 29 2010 ajAATTsuse.de- Run spec file through spec-cleaner.- Remove build dependencies on libgnomeprintui-devel and libwnck-devel, they are not needed.
* Thu Nov 11 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- own parent directory for gnome-panel
* Wed Aug 11 2010 roAATTsuse.de- update to linphone-3.3.2
* enhancements made to presence support (SIP/SIMPLE)
* be nat friendly using OPTIONS request and using received,rport from responses.
* use stun guessed ports even if symmetric is detected (works with freeboxes)
* improve bitrate usage of speex codec
* allow speex to run with vbr (variable bit rate) mode
* add speex/32000 (ultra wide band speex codec)
* answer empty SIP INFO requests
* reverse order of call logs
* optimize video display
* manual or automatic network connectivity management (so that REGISTERs are only sent when network is up or refreshed when it comes back)
* new in-call layout
* new idle view with two buttons
* ability to dial the number from dialpad
* improve local IP address detection when having multiple networks (ex: VPNs)
* use proxy\'s received and rport params from via in Contact header when possible
* add an option to ask linphone to place a call, whenever an instance is already running or not: should be useful for starting calls from a web browser recognizing the \'sip:\' uri scheme.
* don\'t show ffmpeg codecs when encoder are disabled in ffmpeg library.
* update theora default settings to match performance of 1.0 release.
* linphone can now send large video pictures: up to SVGA, configurable via the user interface
* automatic rescaling of the video windows to the video size of incoming stream
* enable lookups of SRV records
* new \'linphonecsh\' program to send commands to a linphonec running as daemon using unix sockets or tcp. - tons of bugfixes, please see NEWS file for details- update to version 3.0.0
* new graphical interface based on Glade/Gtk
* systray icon
* STUN working for RTP
* accurate bandwidth management (to let video occupy all remaning bandwidth)
* new H264 plugin based on x264 (msx264)
* automatic call hangup upon media transmission faillure
* Wed Dec 02 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- update patch to fix build
* Mon May 25 2009 hvogelAATTsuse.de- Translations update