Changelog for libepoxy0-1.3.1-1.1.x86_64.rpm
Mon Jul 20 14:00:00 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com
- Update to 1.3.1
* brown-paper-bag fix to unexport another private symbol that we\'d
leaked, noticed when I went diffing the exported symbols between
v1.2 and v1.3 for the debian build.
- Changes since 1.3.0:
* MSVC 2013 support.
* OSX drops GLX support.
* Updates to the registry
* Fixes for a nonconformant GL implementation
* Library size reductions
* Reproducible builds
- Drop u_sort-the-providers-by-their-enum-not-by-their-functi.patch,
Thu Mar 26 13:00:00 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org
- Add baselibs.conf in order to build 32bit packages.
Thu Feb 12 13:00:00 2015 sndirschAATTsuse.com
* sort the providers by their enum not by their function name;
patch by coolo (bnc#917533)
Sat May 17 14:00:00 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com
- Update to 1.2
* This is a bugfix and feature release. On the feature side of
things, it brings in an updated registry with support for
GLES 3.1 and EGL 1.5, along with miscellaneous other extensions,
and many more aliases for GLES functions. On the bugfix side,
it should be much more portable to non-Mesa drivers (nvidia binary
in particular) and systems with mixed Mesa and non-Mesa drivers,
and actually install the wgl headers in the windows build.
- Explicitly BuildRequire pkgconfig(x11), and don\'t count other
packages drag it in
- Drop git_fixes.patch, merged upstream
Wed Feb 26 13:00:00 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com
- Init libepoxy package