Changelog for gnustep-base-1.25.1-lp150.36.1.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Jul 10 2018 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Remove dependencies on insserv, not used.
* Sun Dec 31 2017 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.25.1 o Unicode fixes for characters outside the base plane o Stubs for some new OSX methods o Various new OSX compatibility macro and type definitions o NSFileManager fixes and tweaks to match OSX implementation o NSDistributedLock bugfix for pre-existing lock directories o Alternative sort algorithms selectable at runtime o Compatibility-related changes for environments not supporting weak symbols o Other more minor bugfixes and cleanups. o As usual, this release also contains an update to include the most recent international timezone data.
* Sat Sep 09 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Implement shared library packaging guideline. Ensure neutrality of description.
* Sun Sep 03 2017 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- Remove scripts to start gdnc as daemon or on login. (Fixes boo#1055816)
* Sat Jul 22 2017 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- Change gnustep-make from BuildRequired to Required.
* Sun Apr 16 2017 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.25.0
* Tue Jan 17 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Rename pl to pllist unconditionally.- Explicit filelist to better monitor conflicts between packages.
* Sat Jan 14 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Reverted macros in comments
* Thu Jan 12 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Spec cleanup- Removed _service file and added tarball so that the package can be accepted into Factory
* Fri Mar 25 2016 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- disable icu on Suse systems before 12.
* Mon Mar 21 2016 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.9 o Niels added support for generics o Support for \'ng\' runtime library (latest language features enabled) o Performance optimisations and improved diagnostic messages o Garbage Collection deprecated (support to be removed) o As usual, this release also contains an update to include the most recent international timezone data.
* Sat May 16 2015 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.8 o Performance optimisations (particularly in the use of tiny string objects by the new objc runtime on 64bit systems). o Thread naming and logging of threads by NSLog() has been made consistent with the latest OSX releases, making debugging of multithreaded code a little easier. o Sergei Golovin has added NSURLConnection regression tests (while fixing a few bugs there). o As usual, this release also contains an update to include the most recent international timezone data. o Various other bugfixes.
* Sat Mar 21 2015 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.7 o TLS and other security improvements (note, SSLv3.0 is disabled by default in order to prevent the \'POODLE\' attack). o Latest timezone data included o Various other bug fixes o for more info please see ChangeLog file
* Tue Dec 24 2013 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.6 o NSUUID implemented o New OSX version macros o TLS support improvements o Various new methods for OSX compatibility o for more info please see ChangeLog file
* Sat Aug 10 2013 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.5 o for more info please see ChangeLog file
* Mon Apr 01 2013 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.4 o for more info please see ChangeLog file
* Wed Mar 06 2013 fredkieferAATTgmx.de- update to 1.24.3 o for more info please see ChangeLog file
* Sat Aug 04 2012 chrisAATTcomputersalat.de- update to 1.24.0 o for more info please see ChangeLog file- remove obsolete enable-tls patch- add source signature file (tar.gz.sig)- enable parallel build- add BuildReq libicu-devel- rpmlint stuff
* fix Group
* add missing rcgdomap link
* remove setuid/setgid bit gdomap (6755 -> 0755)
* Thu Apr 07 2011 chrisAATTcomputersalat.de- update to 1.20.1 o for more info please see ChangeLog file- rework enable-tls patch- spec mod o add header o fix gs_library (/usr/lib/GNUstep) see WindowMaker pkg: /usr/lib/GNUstep/Applications
* Sun Apr 12 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- initial version