Changelog for typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0-1.26.2-206.1.i586.rpm
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Thu Sep 14 2017 fezhangAATTsuse.com- Drop the SLE12 / Leap42 build_wayland_backend conditional.
* Fri Sep 08 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update descriptions, RPM groups and old macros.
* Fri May 12 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.26.2: + Accept upper case \'A\' when selecting all content in a Text actor. This is similar to what GTK+ allows, and makes it easier to select text with Caps Lock enabled. + Use GDK API when using Wayland sub-surfaces. The GDK backend on Wayland uses sub-surfaces to allow Cogl to manage the rendering surface; now that GDK exposes the necessary API, we can avoid using the Wayland API directly, and instead let GDK manage the surface for us. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#766326, bgo#768243, bgo#768734, bgo#781975, bgo#759085, bgo#774546, bgo#762888, bgo#772412, bgo#770288, bgo#768898. + Updated translations.- Drop clutter-text-bind-ctrl-A.patch and clutter-Warn-on-adding-removing.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Mon Jun 20 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-text-bind-ctrl-A.patch: text: Bind A in addition to a (bgo#766326).
* Wed Apr 13 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572- Remove upstream patches: clutter-bgo725722-set-size.patch clutter-bgo724788.patch
* Tue Apr 05 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-Warn-on-adding-removing.patch: ClutterActor should warn if a user tries to add or remove an actor to, and from, itself on the scene graph. Patch from upstream git.
* Mon Mar 21 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.26.0: + Avoid spamming accessibility state changes in clones. + Ignore GDK deprecation compiler warnings. + Resync build configuration for Windows. + Bugs fixed: bgo#756371. + Updated translations.
* Fri Mar 04 2016 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Remove obsolete --disable-conformance configure flag.- Only BuildRequires: pkgconfig(libinput) when building wayland support.
* Thu Feb 18 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.25.6: + Enable swap throttling for fullscreen windows with GDK. Avoids performance penalties with the GDK backend on constrained devices running full screen Clutter and Clutter-GTK applications. + Add platform-specific data for the libinput input backend. This allows implementing high level functionality when writing Wayland compositors based on Clutter. + Bugs fixed: bgo#752752, bgo#755849. + Updated translations.
* Fri Feb 12 2016 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Resync BuildRequires with the ones from configure.ac: + pkgconfig(gdk-3.0) >= 3.16.0 (needed when building X11 and libinput). + pkgconfig(libinput) >= 0.19.0. + pkgconfig(gobject-2.0) >= 2.44.0.
* Fri Jan 22 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.25.4: + Add more scrolling information inside ClutterScrollEvent + Bugs fixed: bgo#757026. + Updated translations.
* Thu Dec 17 2015 damjanovic.ivoAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.25.2: + Set event code on button and key events in the evdev input backend. + Take scaling factor into account on Wayland with GDK. + Decouple selectability from editability in ClutterText. + Allow overriding the Cogl driver used by Clutter. + Rework the windowing system backend selection. + Bugs fixed: bgo#758238, bgo#755245, bgo#757470, bgo#752752, bgo#759074, bgo#759191, bgo#742678. + Updated translations.
* Mon Oct 12 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.24.2: + Emulate discrete scrolling on evdev. + Improve animation smoothness under the GDK backend. + Bugs fixed: bgo#755357, bgo#745517, bgo#756284. + Updated translations.
* Wed Sep 16 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.24.0: + Fix ClutterGridLayout\'s preferred size computation. + Improve embeddability of Clutter in foreign toolkits. + Bugs fixed: bgo#754134, bgo#754671, bgo#754697, bgo#754766, bgo#754889, bgo#754890, bgo#754938, bgo#754993, bgo#755014. + Updated translations.
* Fri Aug 21 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.23.6: + Require Cogl 1.21.2. + Prefer the OpenGL 3.x Cogl driver. The GL3 driver drops legacy API, and should bring a slight performance improvement, as well as lower memory overhead. If GL3 is not supported, Clutter falls back to the older GL driver transparently. + Bugs fixed: bgo#742678, bgo#746279, bgo#753895. + Updated translations.- Add pkgconfig(gio-2.0) BuildRequires: This is now an explicit dependency.
* Thu Jul 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.23.4: + Add functions for binding a GListModel to a ClutterActor. The bind_model() and bind_model_with_propertis() methods on ClutterActor allow binding objects inside a GListModel implementation to children or an actor. + Add event types for touchpad gestures. Currently, the libinput input backend is the only one that will generate the touchpad events for swipe and pinch/zoom/rotate, but support for other backends is planned in the future. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#752272, bgo#752056, bgo#752104, bgo#751472.
* Tue Jun 30 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.23.2: + Add accessor functions for ClutterActor state. Currently, actor state is accessible only via GObject properties and via pre-processor macros; the former are not very friendly for C developers, while the latter are not usable from language bindings. New functions have been added to fill in the gap; the macros have a \"soft\" deprecation, since compiler warnings cannot be used to detect their use. + Merge the Cally API reference into Clutter\'s. The Cally API is part of the Clutter shared library; it makes sense to have the API references merged. + Improve visual handling with the GDK backend running on X11. Cogl has its own visual, based on its preferred GLXFBConfig; this means that Clutter should use and expose the correct GdkVisual instance when creating the GdkWindow used for drawing the contents of the stage. + Improve input device handling in the GDK backend. Properly detect touchpad devices; translate touch events. + Bugs fixed: bgo#707982, bgo#750496, bgo#747489, bgo#747951, bgo#749739, bgo#749482.- Drop clutter-fix-touchpad-detection.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Tue Jun 30 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.22.4: + Fixes in the input handling of the X11 and GDK backends. + Bugs fixed: bgo#750496, bgo#747489, bgo#749739, bgo#749482, bgo#751472.- Drop clutter-fix-touchpad-detection.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Tue May 19 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-fix-touchpad-detection.patch: Fix X11 touchpad detection, previous commit had a typo (bgo#749482).
* Tue May 12 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.22.2: + Improve touchpad detection in the X11 backend. The X11 backend now uses the same heuristics as GDK. + Fix handling of SwapBuffersWithDamage on EGL. Use the correct arguments for the Cogl API, which is mapped on the corresponding EGL extension. + Fix ClutterStage:use-alpha. Painting the stage with the use-alpha property is now working on all backends. + Fix detection of an ARGB visual in the GDK backend. + Bugs fixed: bgo#749256, bgo#747436.
* Mon Mar 23 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.22.0: + Improve pointer tracking in the evdev input backend. + Fix handling of multiple stages with the GDK backend. + Bugs fixed: bgo#746328, bgo#746575. + Updated translations.
* Mon Mar 16 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.21.8: + Documentation updates. + Update the MSVC build files. + Bugs fixed: bgo#745512. + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 03 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.21.6: + Support quad-buffer stereo displays on X11/GLX. + Add a Mir windowing system backend. + Depend on Cogl >= 1.19 and Cairo >= 1.12. + Improvements in the evdev input backend. + Use the GdkFrameClock to drive the ClutterMasterClock. + Bugs fixed: bgo#732706, bgo#743355, bgo#743615, bgo#743865, bgo#744058, bgo#744604, bgo#744668. + Updated translations.
* Fri Jan 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.21.4: + Use the GDK backend by default when possible. + Use libinput 0.8. + Allow access to vendor and product ID for input devices. + Allow ClutterConstraint implementations to change the preferred size ClutterConstraint classes can now update an actor\'s preferred size, along with its allocation. + Improve the GDK backend: Properly support high DPI displays, as well as Wayland. + Bugs fixed: bgo#730815, bgo#740759, bgo#734587, bgo#742829. + Updated translations.
* Thu Dec 18 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.21.2: + Improve input device handling. Both on the evdev input backend, and the XInput2 backend for X11. + Allow content implementations to drive actors preferred size. If a ClutterActor is only used to paint a ClutterContent implementation, it should be possible to allow the actor to have the same preferred size of its content. We use a ClutterRequestMode to specify this behaviour. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#738520, bgo#739050, bgo#741350, bgo#740997, bgo#676326, bgo#711182, bgo#709252, bgo#669743, bgo#719962, bgo#681300, bgo#729462.
* Fri Dec 12 2014 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Disable wayland on SLE12.