Changelog for libXmu6-1.1.2-23.50.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Sep 12 2013 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.2: + Add missing copyright notices to COPYING file. + Preserve constness when casting const pointers in various functions. + Fix a const issue. + autogen.sh: Implement GNOME Build API. + configure: Remove AM_MAINTAINER_MODE. + Remove unused DECnet (\"DNETCONN\") code from XmuConvertStandardSelection.
* Thu Aug 29 2013 sndirschAATTsuse.com- added requires to xbitmaps/-devel packages (bnc#836530)
* Sun Feb 17 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Use more robust make install call
* Wed Apr 11 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.1: + Cleanups of code that causes compiler warnings + Improvements to the documentation + Build configuration improvements
* Sat Feb 11 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Rename xorg-x11-libXmu to libXmu and utilize shlib policy
* Sun Nov 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Tue Dec 21 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- bumped version number to 7.6
* Wed Dec 01 2010 jslabyAATTsuse.de- revert \'export only public API symbols\' it breaks xclock, xterm and others
* Tue Nov 30 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- export only public API symbols- disable silent rules, defeat the purpose of post build checks
* Sat Oct 30 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- libXmu 1.1.0
* API documentation for this library has been added in this release in the docs directory in DocBook format. If xmlto is installed, it will be converted to supported formats and installed in $(docdir) unless --disable-docs is passed to configure. This release also includes the usual recent set of build configuration improvements and janitorial cleanups.