Changelog for typelib-1_0-LibvirtGLib-1_0-2.0.0-59.2.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Jan 05 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.0.0: + Increase min libvirt to 1.2.5. + Increase min glib to 2.38. + Fix example program event detail strings. + Set LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 when running python apps. + Don\'t relay on non-portable paths. + Fix sha-bang lines for portability. + Remove bogus casts for g_object_ref args. + Disable -Wcast-function-type warnings. + Modernize gobject macro usage. + Allow adding namespace to child nodes. + Add ICH9 audio support. + Add API for getting machine type. + Updated translations.- Add fdupes BuildRequires and macro: Remove duplicates.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Tue Nov 15 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.0: + Switch to new release numbering scheme, major digit incremented each year, minor for each release, micro for stable branches (if any). + Fix Libs.private variable in pkg-config file. + Fix git introspection warnings. + Add ability to set SPICE gl property. + Add support for virtio video model. + Add support for 3d accel property. + Add support for querying video model. + Add support for host device config for PCI devs. + Add docs for more APIs. + Avoid unused variable warnings. + Fix check for libvirt optional features to use pkg-config. + Delete manually written python binding. All apps should use PyGObject with gobject introspection. + Allow schema to be NULL on config objects. + Preserve unknown devices listed in XML. + Add further test coverage.- Add gpg signed source.
* Sat Dec 19 2015 damjanovic.ivoAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.2.3: + virt-admin and administration API. + Various improvements in virtio devices support. + Log daemon: logging improvements and protocol. + network: selectively disable -Wcast-align in virNetDevParseDadStatus. + log_manager: Include configmake.h last. + virtlogd: - Fix build without DBus. - Use %llu to print 64bit types.
* Thu Jul 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.2: + Add API for getting interface MAC address. + Simplify implementation of object listing APIs. + Fix memory leaks of virConnect objects. + Port to use GTask instead of GSimpleAsyncResult. + Add API to get list of physical network interfaces. + Add API to get list of virtual networks. + Add API to get DHCP address of virtual networks. + Avoid overwriting filesystem type when setting format. + Include XML data for tests in dist. + Add support for UNIX chardev sources. + Fix test linking on platforms with strict linker deps. + Add ability to set video ram + vgamem.- Drop 46897c1b-fs-type-fix.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Tue Jul 07 2015 cbosdonnatAATTsuse.com- Fix setting file system type and format. bsc#936841 46897c1b-fs-type-fix.patch
* Thu Jun 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.1: + Fix libtoolize detection in autogen.sh. + Allow storage volume format compatibility level to be set. + Add pre-condition checks to more public API entry points. + Don\'t try to return a value from void functions. + Add API for controlling storage pool autostart flag. + Add API for filesystem image format. + Add loop, nbd and ploop filesystem types. + Fix setting of driver type when called more than once.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.0: + Support keyboard input device config. + Annotate some unused parameters. + Add support for new graphics attach API.
* Wed Aug 20 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.9: + Add support for spiceport chardev. + Misc fixes to build system. + Fix ref counting of snapshot devices. + Add API for deleting snapshots. + Fix RPM layout for vala files. + Fix race in build of vala code. + Add API for getting security models. + Add classes for dealing with CPU models. + Fix enum generation. + Add API for fetching snapshots.- Drop 0b4d331b-secmodel-caps.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Wed Jun 25 2014 cbosdonnatAATTsuse.com- secmodel-caps.patch patch accepted upstream, renamed into 0b4d331b-secmodel-caps.patch with upstream changes
* Wed Jun 04 2014 cbosdonnatAATTsuse.com- Extended API to provide host supported security models. bnc#878048. secmodel-caps.patch
* Wed Jun 04 2014 cbosdonnatAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.1.8: + Add getter/setter for UUID in domain config + Remove dead code / unused variables + Add missing symbol exports + Add support for setting nwfilters in domain config + Switch to standard gobject introspection autotools macros + Fix typo preventing removal of clock config + Add getter/setters for disk driver type + Add unit tests based on glib tap harness + Add test for validating symbol file exports + Add getters for domain graphics config params + Add more getters for domain timer config + Add support for hpet timer type + Fix event loop impl on win32 + Fix parent class/object of pit timer class + Fix misc API doc bugs + Add more getters for domain clock config + Fix removal of domain CPU feature flags + Fix removal of capabilities CPU topology + Misc fixes to glib event loop integration
* Tue Jul 09 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.7: + Fix memory leaks in domain memory setters. + Add APIs for configuration sdl/rdp/desktop graphics modes. + Add getter APIs for domain channel devices. + Add getter APIs for storage pools. + Add API for getting/setting virt type. + Add getter APIs for storage pool schema. + Add base framework for i18n of error messages. + Fix annotation of gvir_init_object. + Add getter/setter APIs for disk driver format. + Add APIs for domain snapshot schema. + Add APIs to access domain chardev source. + Add API to access domain device aliases.- Add intltool BuildRequires: needed, as libvirt-glib now comes with i18n support (but no translations yet).
* Mon Mar 18 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.6: + Prefer g_strlcpy over strncpy. + Fix potential crashes in some error handling cases. + Fix typo in gvir_config_init docs which broke vala binding. + Use \'transfer none\' for argv parameter in all init functions. + Ensure stream data parameters are annotated to be guint8 arrays, not gchar, since they\'re not NULL terminated strings. + Replace FSF address with URL in copyright headers. + Add API for changing Spice compression parameters.
* Tue Jan 15 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.5: + Add support for bridge interface types in guest XML. + Add API to open a read-only connection. + Add support for smartcard devices in guest XML. + Remove storage volume from pool list after deleteing it.
* Sun Nov 18 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.4: + Add support for configuring power management config. + Add API binding for updating device config. + Avoid SEGV when querying storage volume with NULL name. + Avoid reference count leak when constructing wrapped libvirt objects. + Avoid calling g_type_init for newer glib. + Add flags for domain reboot API. + Fix leak with GMutex compatibility wrappers. + Don\'t use storage volumes before the pool refresh finishes. + Add binding for destroying storage pools. + Add binding for defining storage pools.
* Thu Oct 11 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.3: + Improve documentation for set_memory method in GVirConfigDomain + Handle size units for memory attributes + Add API for current memory + Fix python example to specify virt type + Use 1 GB of RAM in python example instead 1 TB ! + Add API to get hypervisor name and version + Avoid NULL format string for g_set_error + Fix XXX_new_with_xml constructors for config objects + Add misc getters for VNC/SPICE config attributes + Add handling of PMSUSPENDED state + Add handling of WAKEUP events + Require libvirt 0.10.2 minimum + Add API for domain PM wakeup.
* Tue Aug 21 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.2: + Add async binding for virDomainResume. + Fix deadlock in event loop handle/timer removal.
* Tue Aug 07 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.1: + Add bindings for virDomainSnapshotCreate
*(). + Add bindings for virDomainRestore
*(). + Add GVir.DomainShutdownFlags() binding. + Add GVir.DomainXMLFlags binding.
* Wed Jul 18 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.0: + Add setters for capabilities CPU config object + Add constructor for capabilities CPU config object + Add config object for domain CPU schema + Add bindings for domain save APIs + Add bindings for storage volume upload/download- Changes from version 0.0.9: + Full API docs for libvirt-glib library + Add API for getting domain OS config + Add API for getting domain OS boot devices + Add APIs for querying host capabilities + Add missing domain OS type enum values + Add API for getting domain virt type + Add comprehensive API arg checking + Add API for getting domain arch + Allow zero timeouts in timer + Fix build with newer glibc-headers and -O0 + Fix generation of filesystem source element + Port to use Mingw64 toolchain for automated builds + Add async API for starting domains + Fix thread safety of event loop timeouts/watches + Add support for filesystem type=bind|ram.
* Mon May 14 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.8: + Fix build of test suites with Debian\'s libtool + Add API for disk source startup policy + Add API for domain controller devices + Add APIs for USB controllers + Add APIs for USB / PCI device addressing schemes + Add APIs for USB redirection devices + Add ASync API for fetching domain info + Add APIs for domain timer configuration
* Sun Apr 01 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.7: + Fix typo in filesystem access mode constant. + Remove incorrect encoding of XML attributes. + Add support for USB redirection devices. + Add support for SPICE agent device. + Fix typo in channel device target constant. + Make all string getters return a const string. + Keep list of devices sorted in original XML order.
* Wed Mar 07 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.6: + Add binding for virDomainBlockResize(): gvir_domain_disk_resize(). + Set correct target node attribute for domain interface. } Getter for the associated domain of a domain device. + Getters for GVirConfigDomainInterface attributes. + GVirDomainDevice now has an associated GVirConfigDomainDevice. + Remove now redundant \'path\' property from GVirDomainDevice subclasses. + Add gvir_domain_get_devices(). + Empty statistics for user-mode interfaces. One of the limitations of user-mode networking of libvirt is that you can\'t get statistics for it (not yet, at least). Instead of erroring-out in that case, simply return empty statistics result and spit a debug message. + Fix a GVirStream leak. + Also distribute GNUmakefile, cfg.mk and maint.mk files.
* Tue Feb 21 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.5: + Fix error after finishing a stream + Use G_PARAM_STATIC_STRINGS + Add config for readonly disks + Add config for description/metadata + Fix type when creating storage volumes + Remove some bogus g_error usage + Import GNULIB\'s compiler warning flags support & fix problems + Add API for resizing storage volumes + Add API to check if a domain is saved + Add config for disk cache method + Add APIs to get node information + Add flags for deleting domains
* Tue Jan 31 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.4: + Add support for configuring sound, serial, parallel and channel devices + Add support for newer libvirt shutdown event + Add support for setting SPICE/VNC passwords + Fix storage pool annotations + Improve docs for memory APIs + Fix problem with duplicated attributes + Many internal XML helper API cleanups/additions + Add API for retrieving list of all devices + Fix mixup between g_new0/g_slice_free + Change namespace for GVirConfig APIs (breaks ABI and API) + New APIs for save/suspend
* Tue Jan 10 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.0.3: + Flesh out API in libvirt-gconfig to allow basic domain configuration + Don\'t memset private data fields, since glib already ensures this + Fix VPATH builds + Add syntax-check rules ensuring coding style compliance + Describe coding style in HACKING file + Expand libvirt-gobject API to allow watches on streams + Simplify debug system with new glib + Fix libvirt-gobject pkg-config file + Fix domain event handlig wrt transient guests + Don\'t crash if given a NULL uri to connect to + Expand libvirt-gobject API for storage pools & volumes + Fix some crashes in error paths where GError instance was NULL + Add vala files to the RPM + Add binding for open domain consoles & graphics.- Add libtool BuildRequires.- Split typelib file into typelib-1_0-Libvirt
* subpackage.- Add typelib-1_0-Libvirt
* Requires to devel subpackage.
* Thu Nov 24 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Initial package, version 0.0.2