Changelog for gambas2-gb-net-curl-2.24.0-lp150.34.4.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Nov 28 2018 Ilya Chernykh - use sqlite3 on openSUSE 15
* Mon Jun 01 2015 dsterbaAATTsuse.cz- fix build failure on Factory- Add patch: gambas2-configure-fixes.patch
* Fri May 25 2012 anixxAATTopensuse.org- update version to 2.24.0- add patch for poppler-0.20.x
* Thu Jul 07 2011 anixxAATTopensuse.org- adjusted header names for openSUSE 12.1
* Fri Dec 24 2010 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.22.0: + Detect x86_64 architecture better. + Add AC_PROG_LIBTOOL in root configure.ac file. + Check for missing mathematical function directly instead of relying on operating system detection. + Remove useless install-sh links. + Don\'t save the Url in the project file if it is equal to the default URL http://www.endoftheinternet.com + Extern functions now can handle up to 16 pointer or string arguments + Do not use stack contents as return value. + The return value of extern functions returning a \'char
*\' is now correctly converted to a constant String. + The == operator works correctly now. + Fix two incorrect optional function declarations. + Translation updates + ...and many other bugfixes
* Sat Jul 31 2010 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.21.0: + Event management and some memory leaks have been fixed in gb.gtk. + The SMTP component now better follows the standard, and mails should be readable in less tolerant mail clients. + The German and Czech translations have been completed. + The Debian and Ubuntu packaging should work correctly now. + RDir() handles too long paths correctly. + The CR / NL input conversion flags is cleared when initializing a serial port. + Using gb.desktop made the interpreter crash at exit in some cases. + In gb.qt, TreeView.Count and ColumnView.Count now return the number of items in the view like in gb.gtk, not just the number of root items. + ComboBox now raises the Click event when it gets its first element, because that element is automatically selected. + The SerialPort class does not eat CPU time pointlessly anymore. + The Exist() and Dir() functions now work correctly for files located inside the executable.- package gbw2 in gambas2-script package
* Tue Dec 22 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.18.0: + The IDE now has support for the Ukrainian language. + The IDE does not sometimes freeze anymore when running a project. + Native windows are now disabled with GTK+ 2.18, so that the GTK+ component works correctly on recent distributions.
* Sun Nov 08 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.17.0: + Application_KeyPress global event handler has been implemented + Put custom autoconf macros in the \"m4\" directory. + Drop libltdl. + Use a recent libtool. + Make the ./reconf script verbose. + Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown are two new shortcuts to move to the previous or next tab in the Workspace control. + Changing the language in the translation dialog now keep the current translated string selected, and stay in the same translation file. + bugfixes in nearly all components
* Mon Jun 29 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.14.0: + All database drivers became components so that they can be an explicit project dependency. + Backport memory debugging routines from Gambas 3 + bugfixes in nearly all components
* Wed May 27 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.13.1: + This release fixes compilation problems with gcc 4.4 and older versions of the GTK+ library. It makes simultaneaous asynchronous downloads work correctly in the gb.net.curl component.
* Mon May 18 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.13: + This release fixes some important bugs in the interpreter, in the GTK+ component, and in the transparent picture drawing routines of both GTK+ and QT component.
* Sat Mar 21 2009 larsAATTlinux-schulserver.de- update to 2.12: + This release fixes many bugs in the interpreter, the GTK+ component, the networking component, the PDF component, and the XML/RPC component.- created gambas2-gb-settings