Changelog for libproxy1-0.4.15-216.7.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Dec 12 2018 Dominique Leuenberger - Convert package from multispec to multibuild.
* Fri Oct 05 2018 Dominique Leuenberger - Update Url tag to point to http://libproxy.github.io/libproxy/- Add libproxy-python3.7.patch: Support python 3.7 and 3.8.- Drop py_requires: no longer needed.
* Sat Jul 07 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Drop favor_gtk2 conditional.
* Thu Feb 22 2018 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Use %license (boo#1082318)
* Thu Sep 07 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update descriptions and RPM categories.
* Thu May 11 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.4.15: + Port to, and require, SpiderMonkey 38. + Fix \"NetworkManager plugin not being built\" (gh#libproxy/libproxy#53). + Fix \"networkmanager plugin not working (gh#libproxy/libproxy#58). + Fix \"Invalid read after free\" (gh#libproxy/libproxy#59). + Fix intermittent unit test failures.- Replace pkgconfig(mozjs185) buildRequires with pkgconfig(mozjs-38), following upstream.
* Mon Feb 06 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Have libproxy1-config-kde require libqt5-qtpaths instead of libqt5-qttools on openSUSE > 13.2 / openSUSE > Leap 42.x (boo#988808).
* Mon Jan 09 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.4.14: + Parallel build support for python2 and python3. - DWITH_PYTHON has been replaced with -DWITH_PYTHON2 and - DWITH_PYTHON3 to have full control over this. Default is ON for both (gh#libproxy/libproxy#22). + Minor fixes to the PAC retriever code (gh#libproxy/libproxy#40). + Fallback to mcs instead of gmcs for the mono bindings (gh#libproxy/libproxy#37). + Fix build using cmake 3.7. + Fix deprecation warnings of pxgsettings with glib 2.46. + Improve the get-pac test suite (gh#libproxy/libproxy#47).- Drop update-from-svn.sh: The script has not been usable for years, since libproxy is no longer hosted in this svn repo.- Drop upstream merged patches: + libproxy-cmake-3.7.patch + libproxy-FindMono-4.6.patch + libproxy-gnome-waitpid.patch + libproxy-python3-support.patch- Re-enable the test suite: with the upstream changes this should now be more reliable.
* Tue Nov 22 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add libproxy-cmake-3.7.patch: Fix build with cmake 3.7.
* Thu Sep 29 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add libproxy-FindMono-4.6.patch: Fall back to mcs if gmcs cannot be found. Fixes issues with mono 4.6, which no longer ships the wrapper by default.
* Mon Aug 08 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add libproxy-python3-support.patch: Allow to build PYTHON2 and PYTHON3 bindings during the same build phase.- Create new subpackage python3-libproxy.- Add python3-devel BuildRequires when not building core.
* Fri Jul 22 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add libproxy-gnome-waitpid.patch: GNOME3: Wait for pxgsettings to vanish while destroying the plugin (boo#967601).
* Fri May 20 2016 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20.2 (Fate#318572, bnc#980527)
* Tue May 10 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Require libqt5-qttools by libproxy1-config-kde: the plugin spawns qtpaths to find the right config files (boo#979232).- Trigger libproxy1-config-kde for installation when plasma5-session and libproxy1 are installed.
* Mon May 09 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fix condition to not build KDE plugin for SLE.
* Fri Apr 15 2016 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
* Thu Jan 14 2016 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Disable building libproxy-config-kde on SLE.
* Tue Jan 12 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.4.12: + Move development to github.com/libproxy/libproxy. + Fix fd leak in get_pac (Bug #185). + Detect running MATE session (Bug #186, Part1). + Fix linking of perl bindings to pthread (Bug #182). + Correctly detect spidermonky (mozjs185) (Bug #188). + Stop pxgsettings from segfaulting on exit (Bug #192). + Fix test #10 (Bug #189). + Fix build on Mac OS X (Bug #183). + Add a generic KDE Config module (fix crashes of Qt5 based apps) (issue#4).- Drop upstream fixed patches: + libproxy-pxgsettings-crash.patch + libproxy-no-libperl.patch + libproxy-pxgsettings-signals.patch- Rename libproxy1-config-kde4 subpackage to libproxy-config-kde, following upstreams introduction of the generic config loader.- Require libKF5ConfigCore5 from libproxy1-config-kde (we don\'t really need the library, but kreadconfig5 in this package).- Replace libkde4-devel and libqt4-devel BuildRequires with libKF5ConfigCore5: the new KDE config parser interacts directly with kreadconfig5 and does not link to Qt.
* Fri May 15 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add libproxy-pxgsettings-signals.patch: Fix for pxgsettins not actively monitoring gsetting changes. Due to recent changes in GLib, only values are being monitored, that are read AFTER the signal handler is attached.- Adjust baselibs.conf to match what is currenly being built.