Changelog for fillup-1.42-297.18.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Nov 23 2017 rbrownAATTsuse.com- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Mon Nov 03 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Also return back the /bin/fillup provides line
* Fri Oct 31 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Keep /bin/fillup as a symlink in the package: there are hundreds of RPMs out there referencing it in the %post scriptlets, when any of the %
* macros was used. Even updating the macro will not make the existing RPMs magically be fixed.
* Sun Oct 26 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Cleanup the mess in spec with spec-cleaner
* Wed Feb 08 2012 rschweikertAATTsuse.com- place binary into /usr tree (UsrMerge project)
* Fri Sep 30 2011 uliAATTsuse.com- cross-build workarounds: disable %build section testing, use fake gcc script to work around build system deficiencies
* Sun Sep 18 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Apply packaging guidelines (remove redundant/obsolete tags/sections from specfile, etc.)
* Sat May 21 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Open all file descriptors with O_CLOEXEC- handle out-of-disk-space situations somewhat better.
* Mon Jun 28 2010 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- use %_smp_mflags
* Sun Dec 13 2009 ajAATTsuse.de- Do not compile in date into binary to create reproduceable binaries.