Changelog for libepoxy0-1.4.3-lp151.3.3.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Jan 10 2018 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- -devel package requires pkgconfig(x11), pkgconfig(egl) but those deps are not generated automatically.
* Tue Jun 06 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.3: + Require Meson 0.39.1; the previous release already had an implicit requirement on this version. + Allow disabling EGL support when building Epoxy. + Add support for building on Haiku. + Update EGL registry from Khronos.- Switch to meson build: + Drop autoconf, automake and libtool BuildRequires, and drop conditional autogen.sh call. + Add meson BuildRequires and add meson macros, drop autotools macros.- Correct docs installed.- Use \"Full and pretty\" source name.- Run spec-cleaner.- Add pkgconfig(glesv1_cm) and pkgconfig(glesv2) BuildRequires: Build the optional gles v1 and v2 support.
* Sun Jun 04 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.2:
* Add C++ guards around generated headers.
* Add z,relro and z,now to the GCC linker flags.
* Add explicit version flags for macOS builds.
* Add missing visibility compiler flags.
* Prefer using pkg-config files to find GLES.
* Fix build on MSVC 2013 when using the inline keyword.
* Fix dlwrap on aarch64.
* Require Meson ≥ 0.38.1.
* Allow building Epoxy as a Meson sub-project.
* Avoid crashes when running Epoxy on X servers without GLX.
* Sat Mar 04 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.1:
* Find the appropriate version of the Python interpreter when building.
* Ensure that the dispatch generation script works with Python 2.x and 3.x.
* Ensure that Epoxy builds correctly under Windows.
* Fix location of the m4 macros in the autotools build.- Changes from version 1.4.0:
* Epoxy can now build with MSVC versions prior to 2013; we still recommend using a recent, C99-compatible compiler, like MSVC 2015.
* When used under X11, Epoxy now attempts to handle the cases where the GLX extension is not built or not available.
* GLX can now be enabled and disabled at configuration time; this allows building Epoxy with GLX on macOS, and allows building Epoxy without GLX on embedded platforms.
* Epoxy now exposes API that lets dependent projects safely check if platform API like GLX and EGL is available at run time.
* EGL support has been improved on Windows, and made more resilient on other platforms.
* Epoxy supports building with the Meson build system, which has Ninja, Visual Studio, and XCode backends.
* Epoxy can generate its API reference using Doxygen (currently only available on Meson builds).
* The GL registry has been updated with the latest version of the API references provided by Khronos; Epoxy now supports the API introduced by OpenGL 4.5.
* Mon Jul 20 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 1.3.1
* brown-paper-bag fix to unexport another private symbol that we\'d leaked, noticed when I went diffing the exported symbols between v1.2 and v1.3 for the debian build.- Changes since 1.3.0:
* MSVC 2013 support.
* OSX drops GLX support.
* Updates to the registry
* Fixes for a nonconformant GL implementation
* Library size reductions
* Reproducible builds- Drop u_sort-the-providers-by-their-enum-not-by-their-functi.patch, merged upstream
* Thu Mar 26 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add baselibs.conf in order to build 32bit packages.
* Thu Feb 12 2015 sndirschAATTsuse.com- u_sort-the-providers-by-their-enum-not-by-their-functi.patch
* sort the providers by their enum not by their function name; patch by coolo (bnc#917533)
* Sat May 17 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 1.2
* This is a bugfix and feature release. On the feature side of things, it brings in an updated registry with support for GLES 3.1 and EGL 1.5, along with miscellaneous other extensions, and many more aliases for GLES functions. On the bugfix side, it should be much more portable to non-Mesa drivers (nvidia binary in particular) and systems with mixed Mesa and non-Mesa drivers, and actually install the wgl headers in the windows build.- Explicitly BuildRequire pkgconfig(x11), and don\'t count other packages drag it in- Drop git_fixes.patch, merged upstream
* Wed Feb 26 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Init libepoxy package