Changelog for octave-forge-2004.11.16-9.fc3.x86_64.rpm
Sat Aug 6 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2005.11.16-9
- Rebuild for new version of ginac.
Thu Jun 23 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2005.11.16-8
- Corrected instructions on creating patched source tarball.
- Remove explicit BuildRequires for c++ compiler and libs
(not needed and causes build failure in the build system for x86_64).
- Add patch for problem with main/plot/legend.m
- Require octave (FC-3 octave-devel package doesn\'t).
Sun Jun 12 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-7
- Cleanup of unneeded things in build section
Tue Apr 26 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-7
- Changed license (some functions are GPL, BSD, and public domain,
so the collection is licensed as public domain).
- Moved ugly path hacks from build to install so that RPM_BUILD_ROOT
doesn\'t end up in the code (which it did before).
- Replaced upstream tarball with patched version that removed GPL
Fri Apr 22 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-6
- Added GiNaC-devel BuildRequires
Wed Mar 30 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-5
- Rebuild for octave-2.1.69
Tue Mar 29 00:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-4
- Rebuild for octave-2.1.68
Thu Feb 24 23:00:00 2005 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-3
- Updated spec file to get octave version at build time.
Wed Nov 17 23:00:00 2004 Quentin Spencer 2004.11.16-2
- Revised package description.
Wed Jun 16 00:00:00 2004 Quentin Spencer
- Added qhull support.
Tue Feb 4 23:00:00 2003 Quentin Spencer
- First Version, loosely based on Red Hat\'s spec file for octave.