Changelog for mesa-libGLU-6.5-4.ML5.x86_64.rpm
Sun May 14 10:00:00 2006 Eddy Nigg
- Rebuild for StartCom Linux 5.0.x
Tue Apr 11 10:00:00 2006 Adam Jackson 6.5-4
- Disable R300_FORCE_R300 hack for wider testing.
Mon Apr 10 10:00:00 2006 Kristian Høgsberg 6.5-3
- Add mesa-6.5-noexecstack.patch to prevent assembly files from making
libGL.so have executable stack.
Mon Apr 10 10:00:00 2006 Kristian Høgsberg 6.5-2
- Bump for fc5 build.
- Bump libdrm requires to 2.0.1.
Sat Apr 1 10:00:00 2006 Kristian Høgsberg 6.5-1
- Update to mesa 6.5 snapshot.
- Use -MG for generating deps and some files aren\'t yet symlinked at
make depend time.
- Drop mesa-6.4.2-dprintf-to-debugprintf-for-bug180122.patch and
as these are upstream now.
- Drop mesa-6.4.1-texture-from-drawable.patch and add
- Update mesa-modular-dri-dir.patch to apply.
- Widen libGLU glob.
- Reenable r300 driver install.
- Widen libOSMesa glob.
- Go back to patching config/linux-dri, add mesa-6.5-build-config.patch,
- Disable sis dri driver for now, only builds on x86 and x86-64.
Fri Mar 24 09:00:00 2006 Kristian Høgsberg 6.4.2-7
- Set ARCH_FLAGS=-DGLX_USE_TLS to enable TLS for GL contexts.
Wed Mar 1 09:00:00 2006 Karsten Hopp 6.4.2-6
- Buildrequires: libXt-devel (#183479)
Sat Feb 25 09:00:00 2006 Mike A. Harris 6.4.2-5
- Disable the expeimental r300 DRI driver, as it has turned out to cause
instability and system hangs for many users.
Wed Feb 22 09:00:00 2006 Adam Jackson 6.4.2-4
Sun Feb 19 09:00:00 2006 Ray Strode 6.4.2-3
- enable texture-from-drawable patch
- add glut-devel dependency
Fri Feb 10 09:00:00 2006 Jesse Keating - 6.4.2-2.1
- bump again for double-long bug on ppc(64)
Tue Feb 7 09:00:00 2006 Mike A. Harris 6.4.2-2
- Added new \"glx-utils\" subpackage with glxgears and glxinfo (#173510)
- Added mesa-6.4.2-dprintf-to-debugprintf-for-bug180122.patch to workaround
a Mesa namespace conflict with GNU_SOURCE (#180122)
- Added mesa-6.4.2-xorg-server-uses-bad-datatypes-breaking-AMD64-fdo5835.patch
as an attempt to fix bugs (#176976,176414,fdo#5835)
- Enabled inclusion of the
* r300 DRI driver on
x86, x86_64, and ppc architectures, however the 2D Radeon driver will soon
be modified to require the user to manually turn experimental DRI support
on with Option \"dri\" in xorg.conf to test it out and report all X bugs that
occur while using it directly to X.Org bugzilla. (#179712)
- Use \"libOSMesa.so.6.4.0604
*\" glob in file manifest, to avoid having to
update it each upstream release.
Sat Feb 4 09:00:00 2006 Mike A. Harris 6.4.2-1
- Updated to Mesa 6.4.2
- Use \"libGLU.so.1.3.0604
*\" glob in file manifest, to avoid having to update it
each upstream release.
Tue Jan 24 09:00:00 2006 Mike A. Harris 6.4.1-5
- Added missing \"BuildRequires: expat-devel\" for bug (#178525)
- Temporarily disabled mesa-6.4.1-texture-from-drawable.patch, as it fails
to compile on at least ia64, and possibly other architectures.
Tue Jan 17 09:00:00 2006 Kristian Høgsberg 6.4.1-4
- Add mesa-6.4.1-texture-from-drawable.patch to implement protocol
support for GLX_EXT_texture_from_drawable extension.
Sat Dec 24 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4.1-3
- Manually copy libGLw headers that Mesa forgets to install, to fix (#173879).
- Added mesa-6.4.1-libGLw-enable-motif-support.patch to fix (#175251).
- Removed \"Conflicts\" lines from libGL package, as they are \"Obsoletes\" now.
- Do not rename swrast libGL .so version, as it is the OpenGL version.
Tue Dec 20 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4.1-2
- Rebuild to ensure libGLU gets rebuilt with new gcc with C++ compiler fixes.
- Changed the 3 devel packages to use Obsoletes instead of Conflicts for the
packages the files used to be present in, as this is more friendy for
- Added \"Requires: libX11-devel\" to mesa-libGL-devel package (#173712)
- Added \"Requires: libGL-devel\" to mesa-libGLU-devel package (#175253)
Sat Dec 17 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4.1-1
- Updated MesaLib tarball to version 6.4.1 from Mesa project for X11R7 RC4.
- Added pkgconfig dependency.
- Updated \"BuildRequires: libdrm-devel >= 2.0-1\"
- Added Obsoletes lines to all the subpackages to have cleaner upgrades.
- Added mesa-6.4.1-amd64-assyntax-fix.patch to work around a build problem on
AMD64, which is fixed in the 6.4 branch of Mesa CVS.
- Conditionalize libOSMesa inclusion, and default to not including it for now.
Fri Dec 9 09:00:00 2005 Jesse Keating 6.4-5.1
Sun Nov 20 09:00:00 2005 Jeremy Katz 6.4-5
- fix directory used for loading dri modules (#173679)
- install dri drivers as executable so they get stripped (#173292)
Thu Nov 3 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4-4
- Wrote redhat-mesa-source-filelist-generator to dynamically generate the
files to be included in the mesa-source subpackage, to minimize future
- Fixed detection and renaming of software mesa .so version.
Wed Nov 2 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4-3
- Hack: autodetect if libGL was given .so.1.5
* and rename it to 1.2 for
consistency on all architectures, and to avoid upgrade problems if we
ever disable DRI on an arch and then re-enable it later.
Wed Nov 2 09:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4-2
- Added mesa-6.4-multilib-fix.patch to instrument and attempt to fix Mesa
bin/installmesa script to work properly with multilib lib64 architectures.
- Set and export LIB_DIR and INCLUDE_DIR in spec file \'install\' section,
and invoke our modified bin/installmesa directly instead of using
- Remove \"include/GL/uglglutshapes.h\", as it uses the GLUT license, and seems
like an extraneous file anyway.
- Conditionalize the file manifest to include libGL.so.1.2 on DRI enabled
builds, but use libGL.so.1.5.060400 instead on DRI disabled builds, as
this is how upstream builds the library, although it is not clear to me
why this difference exists yet (which was not in Xorg 6.8.2 Mesa).
Thu Oct 27 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.4-1
- Updated to new upstream MesaLib-6.4
- Updated libGLU.so.1.3.060400 entry in file manifest
- Updated \"BuildRequires: libdrm-devel >= 1.0.5\" to pick up fixes for the
Tue Sep 13 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-6
- Fix redhat-mesa-driver-install and spec file to work right on multilib
Mon Sep 5 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-5
- Fix mesa-libGL-devel to depend on mesa-libGL instead of mesa-libGLU.
- Added virtual \"Provides: libGL...\" entries for each subpackage as relevant.
Mon Sep 5 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-4
- Added the mesa-source subpackage, which contains part of the Mesa source
code needed by other packages such as the X server to build stuff.
Mon Sep 5 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-3
- Added Conflicts/Obsoletes lines to all of the subpackages to make upgrades
from previous OS releases, and piecemeal upgrades work as nicely as
Mon Sep 5 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-2
- Wrote redhat-mesa-target script to simplify mesa build target selection.
- Wrote redhat-mesa-driver-install to install the DRI drivers and simplify
per-arch conditionalization, etc.
Sun Sep 4 10:00:00 2005 Mike A. Harris 6.3.2-1
- Initial build.