Changelog for typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0-1.14.4-3.23.x86_64.rpm
* Wed May 15 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.14.4: + Fix GestureAction handling of multi-touch gestures. + Add a paint callback for Stage updates. + Improve scaling behaviour in ZoomAction. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#698668, bgo#698671, bgo#698674, bgo#698783.
* Wed Apr 17 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.14.2: + Ensure a redraw when making the stage visible under Wayland. + Fix build with debug messages enabled. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#696791.
* Thu Mar 28 2013 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add build_wayland_backend define and set it to 0, as we do not want to build wayland support yet. Pass conditional - -enable-wayland-backend to configure.- Add conditional pkgconfig(wayland-client, wayland-cursor and xkbcommon) BuildRequires, needed for wayland backend building.
* Mon Mar 25 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.14.0: + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 19 2013 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.13.10: + Fix a typo in the ClutterTimeline::stopped signal declaration + Use the XKB groups state when computing key modifiers on X11 + Fixes for the Visual Studio build + Documentation and introspection fixes + Add a function to disable accessibility + Performance improvements + Bugs fixed: bgo#695158, bgo#695260, bgo#695188, bgo#691468, bgo#695838, bgo#695870, bgo#695982. + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 05 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.13.8: + Use ClutterActor:child-transform with ClutterScrollActor. + Add progress-based marker API to ClutterTimeline. + Allow building Wayland compositor and client support together. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#686225, bgo#692851, bgo#694267, bgo#694319, bgo#695119, bgo#695158. + Updated translations.
* Thu Feb 21 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.13.6: + Perform the picking in a separate buffer. + Add experimental API for changing the draw timing. + Always request XInput 2.3 on the X11 backend. + Bugs fixed: bgo#692466, bgo#692971, bgo#669122, bgo#693348, bgo#692901, bgo#693696, bgo#693767, bgo#694187, bgo#693741, bgo#694229, bgo#687652, bgo#694237. + Updated translations.
* Tue Feb 05 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.13.4: + Fix for the fullscreen support of the ClutterStage on Windows. + Documentation fixes. + Use XFixes to show and hide the cursor on X11 backends. + Allow setting Pango attributes on editable ClutterText actors. + Bugs fixed: bgo#690735, bgo#691651, bgo#686477, bgo#690836, bgo#690835, bgo#690833, bgo#691114, bgo#690664, bgo#690497.- Changes from version 1.13.2: + Add ClutterTapAction, a gesture recogniser for single touch taps. + Add ClutterSwipeAction::swipe. + Enable XInput 2.x support by default. + Documentation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#685589, bgo#685028, bgo#685221, bgo#683948, bgo#685737, bgo#686776, bgo#689073, bgo#685186, bgo#689258, bgo#689061, bgo#689316, bgo#689399, bgo#689496, bgo#690214, bgo#673838, bgo#686692, bgo#685982, bgo#688457, bgo#689392. + Updated translations.
* Wed Oct 17 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.12.2: + Updates for the Wayland backend. + Build environment fixes for Visual Studio. + Ensure that the Clutter lock is acquired before releasing it. + Bugs fixed: bgo#679439, bgo#685554. + Updated translations.
* Mon Sep 24 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.12.0: + Fix the device tracking for core X11 pointers + Respect text direction in BinLayout + Bugs fixed: bgo#684214, bgo#684552, bgo#684530, bgo#684509. + Updated translations.
* Mon Sep 17 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.16: + Fixes for gesture-based actions + Ensure modified Enter keys do not end up in the Text buffer for single-line ClutterText actors. + Add touch event support to ClutterClickAction + Bugs fixed: bgo#683301, bgo#683431, bgo#683471, bgo#682161, bgo#623344, bgo#683869, bgo#683870, bgo#683936, bgo#683937. + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 04 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.14: + Fixes for the touch sequence handling + Add interpolation for matrices + Add ClutterPanAction + Add more accessors to GestureAction for its subclasses + Fix ClutterTableLayout.pack() with negative row/column + Fix press coordinates when using ClutterDragAction with a drag handle + Documentation and annotation fixes + Deprecate the ClutterActor::pick signal + Bugs fixed: bgo#682795, bgo#682754, bgo#681746, bgo#679990, bgo#681648, bgo#683219, bgo#683066, bgo#683090, bgo#683126, bgo#682362, bgo#683113, bgo#680255 + Updated translations.
* Mon Aug 20 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.12: + ClutterBinLayout honours the fixed-position of actors + Soft-deprecation of ClutterGeometry + Deprecate the ClutterActor::paint signal + Ensure we associate input devices to the stage on touch events + Allow constraining a DragAction to an area + Do not handle events on ClutterText if :selectable is FALSE + Add ClutterActor:child-transform + Fix height-for-width policy in ClutterBinLayout + Add ClutterZoomAction + Documentation fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#678427, bgo#679483, bgo#681074, bgo#681168, bgo#681584, bgo#681814, bgo#682070, bgo#682265 + Updated translations.
* Tue Aug 07 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.10: + Add support for multiple touch points in GestureAction + Add a RotateAction + Generate crossing events for touch devices + Respect ClutterStage.set_motion_events_enabled() for touch events + Fix a regression in discrete scroll events emission + Add progress functions defined in CSS3-Transitions + Add ClutterActor::transition-stopped + Add ClutterActor.transform + Documentation and build fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#678586, bgo#680088, bgo#678587, bgo#679797, bgo#680174, bgo#680751, bgo#680752 + Updated translations.
* Tue Jul 17 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.8: + Bump the dependency of ATK + Ensure validity of iterators + Rounding error fixes for allocations + Updates for the VisualStudio build files + Add ClutterDragAction::drag-progress + Add ClutterActor:pivot-point + Removal of the experimental ClutterLayoutManager easing state API + Several API deprecations. + Bugs fixed: bgo#679451, bgo#679457, bgo#679465, bgo#677853.
* Tue Jun 26 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.6: + Accessibility fixes + Ensure that ClutterBinLayout honours the fixed positioning + Improvements in GridLayout + Improve debugging messages + Add ClutterActor:content-repeat + Explicit animation API improvements + Switch to lcov for test coverage + Remove an extra reference on ClutterStage + Improve touch event support + Bugs fixed: bgo#677659, bgo#677778, bgo#677921, bgo#675183 bgo#678391, bgo#678423, bgo#678439, bgo#678264, bgo#677221 bgo#678047, bgo#678049, bgo#678279, bgo#678278.- Drop clutter-brpfix.patch: unneeded now.
* Wed Jun 20 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.4: + Multi-touch support fixes + Add ClutterDropAction::drop-cancel signal + Add examples in the repository + Allow disabling the tests and examples when building Clutter + Fix the preferred size to always include the actor\'s margin + Fix picking of the ClutterScrollActor + Add implicit animations for the color properties of ClutterText + Layout managers should respect the child expand and align properties + Make all layout managers respect the child easing state when allocating + Add ClutterTimeline::stopped signal + Add ClutterGridLayout + Fixes for ClutterKeyframeTransition + Documentation fixes + Fixes for building Clutter with Visual Studio + Fixes for the Mac backend + Bugs fixed: bgo#674365, bgo#675336, bgo#675371, bgo#675396, bgo#675890, bgo#675998, bgo#676031, bgo#676032, bgo#676068, bgo#676088, bgo#676158, bgo#676334, bgo#676367, bgo#676827, bgo#676854, bgo#676963, bgo#677039, bgo#677085, bgo#677086, bgo#677098, bgo#677283, bgo#677284, bgo#677372, bgo#677384, bgo#677390.- Remove workaround in %build to create test-unit-names.h to avoid races in build: fixed now.
* Tue Jun 19 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.11.2: + Add ClutterScrollActor + Make clutter_actor_allocate() respect the easing state of the actor + Add automatic expansion flags for ClutterActor + Add ClutterTransitionGroup and ClutterKeyframeTransition + Provide more C convenience API to ClutterTransition + Provide base geometric types: point, size, rectangle, along with commodity API + New round of deprecations + Return a valid default PaintVolume in more cases + Report distance as an axis on X11 with XInput 2 support enabled + Documentation fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#672994.
* Tue Jun 19 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.10.8: + Fix touch event delivery and implementation + Introspection fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#677778, bgo#677921- Add clutter-brpfix.patch: Fix brp check errors.
* Tue May 29 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.10.6: + Fix assertions and segfaults with touch events. + Drop usage of GL types in Clutter: C, GLib, and Cogl provide the same exact types, and we also get to drop the dependency on the GL header. + Update Visual Studio project files and build rules. + Fix assertion error in ClutterFlowLayout. + Re-allow passing NULL in clutter_text_set_text(). The switch to ClutterTextBuffer introduced a regression. + Add missing annotations in ClutterText. + Bug fixes: bgo#675371, bgo#676150, bgo#676068, bgo#675890, bgo#675396.- Drop BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gl), no longer needed.
* Mon May 14 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.10.4: + Fixes for XInput 2 event handling + Fix an overflow when calculating the distance of very long paths + Ensure that we don\'t change actor visibility when restacking + Bugs fixed: bgo#652521, bgo#673644, bgo#674510.
* Thu Apr 19 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Work around broken build in some cases because of something racy: build test-unit-names.h before the real make. This is temporary until bgo#674365 gets fixed. Thanks to Dominique Leuenberger for the workaround.
* Tue Apr 17 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.10.2: + Fix expansion of actors inside a TableLayout. + Fix text length passed to ClutterTextBuffer. + Clean up handling of in-flight changes during implicit transitions. + Bugs fixed: bgo#672853, bgo#672890, bgo#672945, bgo#673783, bgo#674105.
* Thu Mar 22 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.10.0: + Fix ClutterTimeline:current-repeat accessor + Improve the memory management of Transitions + Remove the Animatable argument for PropertyTransition constructor + Clean up documentation and examples + Fix TableLayout policy for actors spanning multiple rows or columns + Build fixes for the Wayland backend. + Updated VisualStudio project files. + Bugs fixed: bgo#672557.
* Mon Mar 19 2012 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.16: + Support implicit animatable properties. + Introduce paint nodes. + Support Content delegates. + ClutterText improvements. + Support for the XInput 2.2 extension. + Bugs fixed: bgo#655491, bgo#656156, bgo#668801, bgo#671736, bgo#671779, bgo#672316. + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 06 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.14: + Support custom versioning boundaries for the API + Add version information to deprecations + Move all deprecated symbols to separate header files + Documentation and annotation fixes. + Accessibility fixes in Cally + Updates to the Wayland compositor and client support + Bugs fixed: bgo#670680. + Updated translations.
* Thu Feb 23 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.12: + Add ClutterTimeline:repeat-count and deprecate :loop + Add a progress mode for ClutterTimeline + Fix ClutterBoxLayout allocation + Improve the performance of the shader-based effect in Clutter + Update the internal usage of Cogl API + Allow accessing Wayland input devices + Add a convenience CLUTTER_BIND_ALL enumeration + Cally updates + Visual Studio project updates + Add clutter_text_coords_to_position() + Documentation updates. + Introspection annotation fixes. + Bugs fixed: bgo#669730, bgo#669291, bgo#667540, bgo#670433, bgo#670402, bco#2515.- Add pkgconfig(gdk-3.0) BuildRequires so that we also build the GDK backend.
* Tue Feb 07 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.10: + Provide symbolic names for pointer buttons + Add ClutterActorIter + Fix regression introduced by the default FixedLayout layout manager + Documentation fixes + Updates to the Wayland backend + Bugs fixed: bgo#668692, bgo#668669, bgo#667840, bgo#669360, bgo#668951.- Remove xz BuildRequires now that it comes for free in the build system.
* Tue Jan 24 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.8: + Fix regressions in users of deprecated API. Also, allow to mix the new Actor API with the old Container API without breaking. + Add GResource support in ClutterScript + Update the Wayland client backend
* Thu Jan 19 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.6: + Deprecate clutter_actor_show_all() and clutter_actor_hide_all() + Gracefully handle existing code + Fix build with binutils-gold + Allow tracking of an actor\'s first and last child + Bugs fixed: bgo#668137.
* Tue Jan 17 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.4: + New scene graph API in ClutterActor + Layout management updates + Add ClutterTextBuffer + Several deprecations (see NEWS for details) + ClutterTimeline can parse markers from ClutterScript + Add a diagnostic mode + Wayland backend updates + Bugs fixed: bgo#665040, bgo#665052, bgo#664996, bgo#664336, bgo#664252, bgo#664582, bgo#660997.- Add xz BuildRequires because we can\'t build a package for a xz-compressed tarball without explicitly specifying that... See bnc#697467 for more details.
* Tue Jan 10 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Add a libclutter-glx-1_0-0 Obsoletes to libclutter-1_0-0: it is technically wrong, but without it, typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0 will not get installed and many things will crash because they will use an old version of clutter by accident.
* Tue Dec 06 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Split typelib file into typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0 subpackage.- Add typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0. Requires to devel subpackage.- Move the libclutter-glx-1_0-0 Conflicts to the new typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0 subpackage.
* Tue Dec 06 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add conflicts between libclutter-1_0-0 and the older libclutter-glx-1_0-0; Obsoletes/Provides is technically wrong.
* Tue Nov 22 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.9.2: + Major changes: - Multi-backend build, and run-time backend selection - GDK windowing system backend - Show a hint when ClutterText is in password mode - Improve Windows build support - Remove the requirement for using clutter_threads_init() - Deprecate the default ClutterStage - Move the deprecated headers into their own directory - Change deprecation policy + Bugs fixed: bgo#652588, bgo#659625, bgo#659601, bgo#659928, bgo#659893, bgo#656663, bgo#660354, bgo#660471, bgo#660512, bgo#660623, bgo#660985, bgo#661015, bgo#660786, bgo#661887, bgo#657434, bgo#663332, bgo#663594, bgo#663733, bgo#651718, bgo#663999, bgo#663720, bgo#663636 + Updated translations.- Rename subpackage libclutter-glx-1_0-0 to libclutter-1_0-0, following the upstream changes.
* Mon Oct 17 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.8.2: + Plug memory leaks in ClutterBoxLayout + Fix the handling of out-of-stage actors in OffscreenEffect + Do not complete a PaintVolume multiple times + Update the MingW cross-compilation script + Bugs fixed: bgo#659625, bgo#659893, bgo#659601, bgo#660985, bgo#661022. + Updated translations.
* Wed Sep 21 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.8.0: + Add debug options to catch out-of-band transformations + Implicitly clip to the stage viewport + Paint editable Text actors even when empty + Do not fall back to the text color for the selection color + Add a fall back to wildcard source durations in ClutterState + Updated translations. + Bugs fixed: bgo#659069, bgo#659116, bgo#659200, bgo#659501.
* Sat Sep 17 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
* Tue Sep 13 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.90: + Make sure that setting :use-markup does not depend on the order + Protect against multiple unrealize call on ClutterStage + Fortify ATK event listener + Documentation fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#651940, bgo#658721, bco#2629. + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 06 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.14: + Use newer version of ATK + Allow using Layout Managers with generic containers + Cookbook updates + Improve examples in the API reference + Ensure thread safety of the repaint functions add/removal + Make the ClutterText:line-wrap property work again + Disable redirection to offscreen buffer by default + Bugs fixed: bgo#657681, bco#2339.- Pass --enable-docs to configure so we can ship the cookbook.- Merge doc subpackage in devel subpackage, and add appropriate Provides/Obsoletes.
* Wed Aug 31 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.12: + Reload the font caches on X11 when the user installs a new font + Allow using \"font-description\" as a ClutterScript alias for \"font-name\" + Make sure that LayoutManager subclasses take the allocation origin into account when allocating the children + Build fixes: always link against libm. + Documentation fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#657529.- Add pkgconfig(pangoft2) BuildRequires: new dependency.
* Tue Aug 16 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.10: + Do not update the last paint volume when picking + Fix building the tests + Bugs fixed: bgo#656588.
* Mon Aug 15 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.8: + Various fixes in Cally + Add ClutterCairoTexture:auto-resize + Add ClutterAnimatable.interpolate_value() + Allow using Animatable implementations with ClutterState + Improve ClutterModel\'s implementation + Improve ClutterStage behaviour on OS X + Bugs fixed: bgo#655387, bgo#655306, bgo#655311, bgo#655307, bgo#648633.- Enable make check in %check.
* Wed Jul 27 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.6: + Accessibility fixes in Cally + Depend on the new Cogl windowing system API. + Add functions for retrieving the clip boundaries on the Stage + Auto-detect the default flavour when building + Mark the OSX backend as non-experimental + Make sure that Gestures are cancelled when missing release events + Correct the rounding for paint volumes + Do not clobber XI2 events data + Fix ClutterSnapConstraint\'s right edge snapping + Some API deprecations. + Bugs fixed: bgo#653959, bgo#654361, bgo#654363, bgo#654103, bgo#654656, bgo#654024, bgo#654066, bgo#654718, bgo#654726, bgo#654727, bgo#655342, bco#1733, bco#2421.- Add baselibs.conf.
* Tue Jul 05 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.4: + Unify the GLX and EGL backends to be a single code base + Restore a wider range of Z values for actors + Bump up the dependency of Cogl + Add ClutterDropAction + Add a performance test suite + Documentation and annotation fixes + Build fixes + Bugs fixed: bgo#650329, bgo#652566, bgo#651784, bgo#652842, bgo#653066, bgo#653307, bgo#653607, bgo#651079, bgo#650675, bco#2625.- Drop clutter-fix-cogl-1.7.2.patch: fixed upstream.
* Mon Jul 04 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-fix-cogl-1.7.2.patch to fix build with cogl 1.7.2. Patch taken from git.
* Tue Jun 14 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.2: + Cogl has been moved out of tree + Correctly composite non fully opaque children + Allow connecting signals to ClutterState states in ClutterScript + Long-press handling in ClutterClickAction + Added ClutterGestureAction and ClutterSwipeAction + Allow Effects to influence picking + Bugs fixed: bco#2257, bco#2447, bco#2482, bco#2484, bco#2553, bco#2555, bco#2562, bco#2585, bco#2588, bco#2595, bco#2597, bco#2599, bco#2602, bco#2610, bco#2619, bco#2620, bco#2621, bco#2631, bco#2632, bco#2633, bco#2640, bco#2644, bco#2652, bco#2655, bco#2656, bco#2667, bgo#650665, bgo#647875, bgo#647876, bgo#650487, bgo#650597, bgo#650650, bgo#651700, bgo#652129.- Add pkgconfig(cogl-1.0) and pkgconfig(libdrm) BuildRequires.- Remove now unneeded pkgconfig(gdk-pixbuf-2.0) BuildRequires.- Drop unneeded debug_package_requires define (as we only build subpackages).
* Wed Apr 06 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.6.14: - bco#2588: Assertion failure in _cogl_pipeline_set_layer_texture_target.
* Tue Apr 05 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.6.12: + Add safeties to avoid warning when generating paint volumes for actors with a zero-sized allocations. + Fix vertical aligned actors using ClutterAlignConstraint. + bco#2562: Crush upon running Clutter-based programs + bco#2602: Expose events ignore when doing clipped redraws + bco#2610: Add recipe about implementing a ClutterEffect + bco#2620: _cogl_offscreen_new_to_texture_full() leaks reference when failing.
* Mon Mar 21 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.6.10: + Fix the event handling for the Windows backend, and prevent a segmentation fault. + Use the \'nearest\' filter when painting the texture target for ClutterOffscreenEffect. + Correctly request the precision fo generated GLSL shaders on GLES 2.0. + Provide an implementation for ClutterStage:accept-focus, so that setting and getting the property using the GObject API works. + Fix accessing the ClutterCrossingEvent:device field through the ClutterEvent device accessors. + Fix the paint volume reported by ClutterBox. + Documentation fixes. + bco#2600: ClutterBox implements the wrong paint volume.
* Mon Mar 07 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.6.8: + Documentation fixes. + Let ClutterBox report its paint volume. + Add an \"Effects\" chapter to the Clutter Cookbook. + Queue a redraw and/or a relayout whenever a ClutterActorMeta that changes the appearances or the allocation of an actor is enabled or disabled. + Fix the error reporting of the initialization sequence; this change makes Clutter abort early and with a meaningful message on backend initialization errors, instead going ahead and printing less than useful error messages. + Disable blending when using a texture render during a blit. + Fix handling of opacity when using an OffscreenEffect. + Tune the point-in-poly checks for the software-based picking. + List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.6.6 - bco#2541: ClutterOffscreenEffect will multiply the actor\'s opacity twice. - bco#2589: clutter-box does not set default paint volume - bco#2598: clutter_init() return value useless
* Tue Feb 22 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.6.6: + Add four mechanisms for migrating textures inside a Cogl atlas; it is possible to change the default by using the environment variable COGL_ATLAS_DEFAULT_BLIT_MODE. + Use the offscreen buffer size to compute the vertices of ClutterDeformEffect. + Make the FPS counter displayed using CLUTTER_SHOW_FPS per-stage. + Documentation fixes. + Annotation fixes for introspection. + Bugs fixed: bco#2538, bco#2558, bco#2561, bco#2571.- Changes from version 1.6.4: + Fix handling of opacity in ClutterOffscreenEffect. + Fix partially off-stage actors in ClutterOffscreenEffect. + Add a recipe in the Cookbook for animating an actor on a path. + Refresh key mapping when notified by X11. + Clean up the ClutterStageWindow redraw implementations. + Update the Wayland backend to match upstream API changes: - allow using shared buffers if DRM fails; - improve checks for the required extensions. + Documentation fixes. + Introspection annotations fixes. + Fix setting the matrix for a pipeline layer. + Fix flushing the framebuffer when switching to it. + Make sure to call glFlush when blitting a stage region to the front buffer, to avoid the driver batching the command for an undefined amount of time. + Fix the location of the shared objects in the Cally pkg-config file. + Bugs fixed: bco#1024, bco#1025, bco#1028, bco#1029, bco#1358, bco#2373, bco#2525, bco#2541, bco#2546, bco#2549, bco#2550, bco#2551, bco#2554, bco#2555, bco#2558, bco#2559.- Changes from version 1.6.2: + Fix building the Clutter Cookbook from the released tarballs. + Set the input device field in ClutterEvent even when they have been allocated by Clutter. + Fix the color comparison when setting the layer combine constant. + Fix memory corruption when removing the last reference on a Cogl vertex buffer object. + Bugs fixed: bco#2540, bco#2544, bco#2545, bco#2549.
* Mon Jan 31 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to 1.6.0: + Remove more private symbols from the X11 backend. + Add CLUTTER_BIND_POSITION and CLUTTER_BIND_SIZE values to the ClutterBindCoordinate enumeration. + Clean up in the X11 backend to reduce indirection. + Small clean ups in the Win32 backend. + Make Shift+Backspace behave like Backspace in ClutterText. + Emit the ::new-frame signal even on the first frame of ClutterTimeline, to allow setting up the initial state of an animation. + Fix an invalid memory access in ClutterAnimator. + Flush the per-framebuffer journal when switching between framebuffers. + Generalize updating GLES2 uniforms. + Add debug code for tracing clipping in Cogl. + Improve the OSX event loop, re-using the same implementation as GDK. Also, provide simple, core-like device support. + Bugs fixed: fdo#2490, fdo#2530, fdo#2534
* Thu Jan 27 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.5.14: + Allow getting the state modifiers from a ClutterClickAction. + Fix ClutterDragAction to never leave the event delivery in an unwanted state. + Optimize state changes for texture and data states. + Enable VBO support in Cogl for GLES2. + Fix compilation on GLES1.1. + Documentation fixes. + ClutterGLXTexturePixmap has been deprecated; its parent class ClutterX11TexturePixmap and the low level CoglTexturePixmapX11 API provide access to the same features. + Be more resilient against timelines controlling the state of other timelines during the clock tick. + Provide defines for the windowing platforms, to allow portable applications to include the correct header and select the correct API depending on the target. + Introduce a fast path for cogl_read_pixels() that uses the journal to determine the position of a single pixel on the stage + Support XInput axis data on valuator devices, and introduce XInput2 support for event translation and device hotplugging. + Clean up the unintentionally leaked internal symbols in the X11 and GLX backends. + Allow defining the contents of the rows of a ListModel using ClutterScript. This completes the ability to fully define a ClutterListModel inside a UI definition file. + Bugs fixed: fdo#1422, fdo#1456, fdo#1721, fdo#2268, fdo#2400, fdo#2497, fdo#2512, fdo#2513, fdo#2516, fdo#2518, fdo#2520, fdo#2522, fdo#2524, fdo#2526, fdo#2527, fdo#2528.
* Thu Jan 13 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.5.12: + Allow disabling the focus when showing a ClutterStage; this also makes Clutter more compliant to the X11 window manager specifications. + Avoid state corruption in relayout cycles. + Do not crash when destroying actors during CLUTTER_LEAVE events. + Remove signal handlers when disposing constraints. + Keep the pixel alignment for ClutterAlignConstraint. + Do not release compiled ClutterShader during their finalization to avoid a warning. + Revert an ABI break on the ClutterContainer pre-requisites. + Fix the name of the cogl_normal_in attribute. + Do not assume CoglBitmaps are allocated to height
* rowstride. + Fix the core device list creation on X11. + Avoid enabling blending in the Cogl journal, if possible. + Documentation fixes. + Build fixes for mixed autotools version environment. + Improve the performance of getting the number of rows of a ClutterListModel. + Don\'t use obsolete API internally. + Build fix for compiling EGL backend with OpenGL under X11. + Parse GType object properties in ClutterScript.
* Sun Dec 19 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.5.10: + Add an evdev input backend; this adds support for input devices on Linux when using the EGL-based backends. + Update the build scripts for compiling the Windows backend. + Updates for the Cookbook and the API references. + Fix ClutterModel::get_iter_at_row() for filtered ClutterListModels. + Scores of fixes to the pipeline state object for GLES2. + Add code that tries to perform manual clipping to avoid breaking up batches of primitives. + Keep a cache of ARBfp programs indexed by the pipeline state that led to their generation. + Accept G_TYPE_DOUBLE values in ClutterShaderEffect uniforms. + Update the Wayland client backend. + Update the build for Windows. + Rename the ClutterTimeline:reverse property introduced in Clutter 1.5.6 to ClutterTimeline:auto-reverse. + Clean up the interactive tests suite.
* Thu Dec 16 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.5.8: + Add a migration guide for code using Behaviours. + Allow parsing rgb(), rgba(), hls() and hlsa() color definitions. + Performance improvements for the ClutterX11TexturePixmap. + For caching purposes, do not discard the Material or the compiled shaders for Offscreen and Shader effects. + Fix image height in 3D Cogl textures. + Create a GLSL generation backend for materials, similar to the ARBfp one; this backend is the default for GLES2. + Use FBOs and cogl_read_pixels() to efficiently read back partial texture data. + Various fixes in paint volumes computation and caching. + Use the internal scene graph walk API to remove the map/unmap implementation requirement for composite actors and for containers with internal children. + Simplify the backend notification of layer changes. + Queue clipped redraws for Expose events on X11. + Plug leaks. + Include a porting guide from Behaviours. + Add a recipe on scaling animations in the Cookbook.- Changes from version 1.5.6: + Deprecate ClutterBehaviour and its sub-classes: the same functionality is available using the animation framework. + Add ClutterSnapConstraint, a constraint implementation that snaps together the edges of two actors. + Add ClutterPathConstraint::node-reached. + Deprecate ClutterTimeoutPool and ClutterFrameSource: this API is not used internally any more, and since it\'s not integrated with the master clock it\'s of relative use. + Add a named, global color palette. + Add the ClutterTimeline:reverse property, for automatically reversing the direction of a timeline after the emission of the ::completed signal. + Performance improvements in the clip stack. + Do not use pointer grabs in ClutterClickAction. + Improve the internally used Cogl API for primitives, paths and buffers; this is the first step towards Cogl 2.0. + Allow using the COGL_DEBUG environment variable to disable the NPOTs support. + Plug a nasty infinite loop in the XSETTINGS implementation. + Internally rename CoglMaterial to CoglPipeline; this should make it clearer that the API refers to the state of the GPU pipeline. + Add support for clipped redraws on EGL using the NOK_swap_region extension. + Build fixes. + Use the monotonic clock API if compiling against GLib ≥ 2.27.3. + Update examples in the Cookbook. + Add a Cookbook recipe for looping animations. + Add more documentation on Constraints. + Documentation fixes. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 1.5.4: + Add a backend for Wayland. + Do not generate the conformance tests list using the test-conformance binary. + Implement interval progress functions for ActorBox, Vertex, Geometry, Color and Units. + Allow overriding the surface creation in Clutter.CairoTexture. + Add interpolate() method to Clutter.Color. + Add ClutterPathConstraint, a simple constraint that sets the origin of an actor\'s allocation to follow a ClutterPath. + Plug some memory leaks. + Fix build of the CEx100 and EGL backends. + Fixes for the OSX backend. + Documentation consistency and spell checking fixes. + Build fixes. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 1.5.2: + Add API to ClutterActor to allow any actor to define its 3D paint volume and its stage-relative 2D bounding box; the paint volume is the 3D space occupied by an actor during the paint sequence. + Remove the internal copy of JSON-GLib. + Use g_object_install_properties() with GLib 2.26. + Implement ClutterContainer::child-notify, which slipped through the cracks of many development cycles without anyone noticing. + Document and test clutter_actor_contains(), especially the corner cases. + Plug memory leaks. + Trap glXDestroyPixmap() in CoglTexturePixmapX11 to avoid BadDrawable errors when the GLX pixmap is destroyed behind Cogl\'s back. + Rework the build system to be as non-recursive as possible.
* Tue Dec 07 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.2: + Optimize ClutterText\'s preferred height computations when in single line mode. + Fix build for CEx100 backend. + Fix the example code in the Cookbook recipes to be C90 compliant. + Add optimizations in ClutterActor for show, hide and queue_relayou(). + Build fixes for introspection data. + Trap glXDestroyPixmap() to avoid an ordering issue when freeing pixmaps. + Fix segfaults with empty XSettings and font names. + Do not use exclusive pointer grabs in ClickAction. + Fixes for the win32 backend. + Do not destroy materials and shaders when not needed. + Leaks fixed.- Drop clutter-fix-build.patch: fixed upstream.
* Fri Oct 01 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-fix-build.patch to fix build with gobject-introspection 0.9.10.
* Fri Sep 24 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.0: + Add support for describing ClutterState states using ClutterAnimators in ClutterScript. + Build fixes + Include ClutterConstraints into the allocation phase, to avoid layout cycles and improve the performance. + Add new recipes to the Cookbook to illustrate constraints-based layouts. + Fix the request mode of ClutterBoxLayout. + Fix the handling of transformations in ClutterOffscreenEffect. + Documentation and introspection fixes.- Drop clutter-fix-gir-generation.patch: fixed upstream.
* Sun Sep 19 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add clutter-fix-gir-generation.patch: Fix the creation of the .gir file by passing CLUTTER_CFLAGS to g-ir-scanner.
* Wed Sep 15 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.14: + Fix applying layout properties from ClutterScript definitions in case of multiple children. + Add a Clutter EGL backend for Intel CEx100 platforms. + Add new recipes in the Cookbook: - texture cross-fading - ClutterScript definitions - event handling - ClutterAnimator - reusing complex animations + Add methods to retrieve the clicked button and to force a release in ClickAction. + Documentation fixes in the API reference. + Cache a full pick buffer and re-use it in case the scene does not change between events. + Fix a Valgrind report of memory corruption in ClutterState.remove_key(). + Allow detaching animations created with clutter_actor_animate(). + Depend on GObject-Introspection >= 0.9.5. + Provide introspection data for the X11-specific API, like ClutterX11TexturePixmap + Use a template material for ClutterTexture to minimize the creation of new materials. + Split ClutterDragAction:drag-threshold into two, per-axis properties: :x-drag-threshold and :y-drag-threshold. + Allow disabling the -Bsymbolic flag when linking. + Use gettext >= 0.17 to handle the localization. + Flush the framebuffer earlier when drawing the vertex buffers, to fix a crash when dealing with clip stacks. + Make sure ClutterX11TexturePixmap removes the Cogl texture handle before freeing the X11 Pixmap to avoid an error. + Avoid regenerating the CoglMaterial programs too many times.- Pass --disable-conformance to configure: we don\'t want to run the test suite.
* Tue Aug 17 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.12: + New recipes in the Cookbook: - create and animate sub-textures - layout managers - scroll events + Set the ClutterTexture:filename property to also be readable. + Avoid layout cycles when creating ClutterLayoutMeta objects during the ::allocate implementation + Add a ClutterTableLayout, a layout manager for tabular layouts. + Capture ENTER and LEAVE events on the stage within the DragAction. + Plug memory leaks. + Use g_object_notify_by_pspec(), if available, to speed up the emission of the ::notify signal on property changes. + Re-use the Cogl texture atlas for the CoglPango glyphs cache, and improve the performance with large font sizes. + Various fixes in the Materials comparison and inheritance. + Add the ability to associate a user program to a material.
* Fri Aug 06 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.10: + Fix a locale-dependent conversion from double to string when generating ARBfp programs for the materials. + Use the XKB extension on X11 platforms to convert between hardware keys to key symbols. + Documentation fixes in the API reference. + More recipes, with videos and full examples, in the Cookbook. + Add localization support and initial translations of error messages that might be visualized in a user interface. + Improve debugging output. + Fix build of the GLX backend on OSX. + Multiple fixes to the native OSX backend. + Add support for 3D textures in Cogl. + Fix shader-related issues and leaks in the new Material code. + Unify GLSL support in the GL and GLES 2.0 drivers. + Allow specifying an hint to disable clearing the stage before each paint cycle.- Drop clutter-buildgir.patch: fixed upstream.- Create a lang package, that is recommended by libclutter-glx-1_0-0 (and make libclutter-glx-1_0-0 provide clutter, so that the lang package is installable).
* Wed Jul 28 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.8: + Merge Cally, the Clutter Accessibility Library, in the Clutter tree. + Take into consideration the source actor\'s position in the AlignConstraint logic. + Update the internal COGL tesselator with the latest GLU code. + Fix CoglTexture data readback. + Use GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE on GLES when checking the supported texture size. + Add missing public functions from COGL headers. + Fix GLES build after the Cogl material changes. + Rename the experimental CoglPixelBuffer API to CoglPixelArray. + Split the clutter_state_change() method into two: clutter_state_set_state(), for animated state changes; and clutter_state_warp_to_state() for immediate state changes. + Updated translations.- Add clutter-buildgir.patch to fix gir generation, taken from upstream git.
* Wed Jul 21 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Clean up update to 1.3.6.- Change explicit Mesa-devel, glib2-devel, gobject-introspection-devel, gtk2-devel, pango-devel, xorg-x11-devel, xorg-x11-libXfixes-devel BuildRequires to pkgconfig() BuildRequires: atk, cairo, gdk-pixbuf-2.0, gl, gobject-2.0, gobject-introspection-1.0, pangocairo, x11, xcomposite, xdamage, xext, xfixes.- Add pkgconfig(json-glib-1.0) BuildRequires to not use the internal copy of json-glib.- Add pkgconfig(xi) BuildRequires for xinput support and pass - -enable-xinput to configure.- Remove explicit Mesa-devel, cairo-devel, glib2-devel, gtk2-devel, pango-devel, xorg-x11-devel, xorg-x11-libX11-devel, xorg-x11-libXext-devel, xorg-x11-libXfixes-devel Requires of devel package: they\'re replaced with automatically added pkgconfig() Requires.- Move gir files to devel subpackage.
* Thu Jul 08 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.6: + Provide a fallback on GLX if the MESA_copy_sub_buffer extension is not available, by using EXT_framebuffer_blit. Both mechanisms are also throttled to avoid taking all resources when using them in a compositor like Mutter. + Use (and cache) fragment shaders instead of texture combiners inside Cogl materials. Cogl will automatically fall back from GLSL to ARBfp to fixed functions depending on the level of support of the underlying GL implementation. + Implement a new design for materials; this allows scaling up the number of materials in a scene, and also makes copying materials less expensive. + Make Cogl materials responsible for depth testing, and add new experimental API. + Use the (modified) GLU tesselator to draw paths to a vertex buffer object instead of using the stencil buffer, or the scanline rasterizer on platforms without a stencil buffer. + Add ClutterDeformEffect, a base class for effects that deform an actor\'s geometry when painting it; ClutterPageTurnEffect is an implementation of a \"page curl\" deformation using the DeformEffect API. + Always use scissoring when clipping, to reduce the amount of buffer that has to be cleared. + Allow ClutterShaderEffect sub-classes to use vertex shaders by setting a constructor property; the default remains fragment shader. + Remove the button of the press event from the DragAction::drag-begin and DragAction::drag-end signals. + Do not promote clipped redraws to full redraws. + Improve the consistency of the default state name in ClutterState, both in the API and in the serialization format. + Fix a rounding error with the Text layout size. + Add utility functions for CoglMatrix and CoglColor. + Avoid a re-allocation cycle warning when resizing the surface of a CairoTexture actor from within the allocate() implementation. + Do not add the GL libraries for the EGL X11 backend. + Add more checks for size of data passed to the shader types GValue functions. + Add width and height to the BindConstraint. + Parse actions, constraints and effects inside an actor definition for ClutterScript. + Merge the code of native and x11 backends for EGL into a single backend; also allow creating GL context with the EGL backend. + Use XSETTINGS to set up the backend configuration options, like the font name, resolution, font options and double click options, on X11; this also allows ClutterText actors created using the default font name to be updated when the font name and options change; similarly, this allows ClutterUnits to be updated when the screen resolution changes. + Implement the texture_from_pixmap extension support inside Cogl itself, and unify ClutterX11TexturePixmap and ClutterGLXTexturePixmap. + Documentation improvements in the API reference and in the cookbook. + Use the -Bsymbolic-functions linker option on supported platforms to avoid intra-library PLT jumps. + Fix painting transparent stages on X11 using the :use-alpha property of ClutterStage. + Fix emission of scroll events on Windows.- Changes from version 1.3.2: + Add ClutterEffect, a ClutterActorMeta sub-class that affects the way an actor paints itself. + Add ClutterClickAction, an action that provides \"button-like\" semantics for any ClutterActor. + ClutterDragAction now moves the actor to which it has been applied by default, using a class handler for the ::drag-motion signal. + Add the :pick-with-alpha property to ClutterTexture; this property allows using the alpha channel of a texture when picking it. + Regenerate the mipmaps on COGL textures when a texture is modified. + Documentation and build fixes.- Changes from version 1.3.2: + Add ActorMeta, a class for run-time composition of actions and constraints on a ClutterActor: - Add ClutterAction, a class for implementing business logic related to event handling. - Add ClutterConstraint, a class for implementing business logic related to sizing and positioning. - ClutterDragAction is an Action sub-class that implements signals and properties for dragging actors. - ClutterAlignConstraint and ClutterBindConstraint are two Constraint sub-classes that allow relative positioning with fixed layout managers. + Add ClutterState, an object for defining state transitions. + Add ClutterBoxLayout:homogeneous property. + Implement retained clip stacks. + Support retained paths. + Add an experimental vector3 API. + Make ClutterActor implement AtkImplementor, and allow retrieving an AtkObject from a ClutterActor. + Improve ClutterText\'s Pango layout caching mechanism. + Fix set up of the GLX_SGI_swap_control extension. + Fix EGLX backend. + Documentation fixes for Clutter and COGL. + Fix the conformance test suite by executing every test unit in a separate process. + Add platform-dependent defines for Cogl. + Update the MingW cross-compilation script. + New recipe in the Cookbook.- Move the make check properly to the %check section, but disable it for the moment. Development went a bit ahead the test suite and it does not even start.
* Mon May 10 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.8: + Ignore unexpected GLX_BufferSwapComplete coming from Mesa + Use the correct function for the GL_OES_framebuffer_object extension + Fix the chaining up of the GLX backend when dealing with redirected event handling (e.g. by Mutter) + Do not attempt to use GL to convert formats under GLES + Improve the robustness of the checks dealing with the maximum amount of layers in a CoglMaterial + Fix cogl_read_pixels() on GLES + Do not try to union sub paths + Fix the clip stack + Fix clutter_event_get_coords() for ENTER and LEAVE events. + Documentation fixes in the Cogl path API + Fix typos in the introspection annotations.
* Thu Apr 29 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.6: + Check if the TexturePixmap actor have an allocation before asking for its allocation box, to avoid a costly re-layout. + Handle spurious GLX_BufferSwapComplete events more gracefully than an assertion failure. + Fix a memory leak in the atlas. + Use the right constant when calling GetClassLongPtr() in the win32 event handling code; this fixes a compilation issue on win64. + Check the size of the Pango layouts in the cache to avoid blowing cache slots. + Remove the need for using a function introduced by GLib 2.18, to keep our current requirements. + Documentation fixes in Clutter and COGL.
* Mon Mar 22 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.4: + Add more error reporting in case the GLX context creation failed + Fix cogl_texture_get_data() returning garbage + Fix the computation of the stage bounding rectangle when submitting clipped redraw requests + Switch texture units before setting the Cogl texture filters + Make sure that GLX_SGI_swap_control is set up correctly
* Mon Mar 15 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.2: + Fix introspection annotations for ClutterBox + Compilation fixes for the EGL native backend + Fix ClutterX11TexturePixmap ::queue-damage-redraw default handler registration to avoid a run-time warning + Handle TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB in the 2D sliced textures, and add a test case for that extension to avoid regressions + Improve the strictness of the JSON parser in the internal copy of JSON-GLib to which we fall back in the absence of the system one + Fix a crasher on NVidia drivers when enabling the ARGB visuals by default on GLX.
* Wed Mar 03 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.0: + Improve the Animator API for consistency, and the implementation to match the intended behaviour, as documented + Add initial (and internal) support for queueing clipped region updates and let the GLX texture-from-pixmap actor take advantage of it + Support any pixel format in cogl_read_pixels() + Conditionally use G_VALUE_COLLECT_INIT() in functions using variadic arguments lists + Consistently use :min-width and :min-height inside the Stage to define the minimum size of the Stage window + Implement the Scriptable interface for ClutterModel sub-classes; this allows setting ClutterModel columns (both types and names) in ClutterScript definitions + Add support for unsigned integer indices in the VertexBuffer API + Documentation fixes for Clutter: the coverage is now 100% + Fixes for the EGL native backend + Require libtool >= 2.2.6 + Improve tests coverage
* Thu Feb 25 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.14: + Fix interaction between user resizable Stages and fullscreen on X11 + Define the semantics of ENTER and LEAVE events when actors are on the border of the Stage window + Take the InputDevice of an event into consideration when throttling MOTION events + Round the coordinates when clipping to a rectangle in window coordinates + Always trust the user-provided coordinates when creating a CoglTexture from a foreign GL texture + Split Clutter\'s debug annotations from the pick and paint mode behavioural modifiers + Improve the usage of the CLUTTER_ACTOR_NO_LAYOUT flag so that every actor using a ClutterFixedLayout manager will automatically benefit from it + Fix the packing order of ClutterBox so that the convention of first-in-first-painted is maintained + Documentation fixes
* Wed Feb 17 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.12: + Added ClutterAnimator, a class that allows defining complex implicit animations involving multiple actors and states + New experimental COGL API to expose “hardware” buffers such as PBOs or libdrm surfaces + Fixed the issues with resizable stages getting a 1×1 window with the X11 backends + Expose input devices for every event; by default, X11 and Windows backends expose the core devices only + Add the ClutterStage:key-focus property, for key focus tracking + Allow setting transformable value types in ClutterAnimation when calling clutter_animation_bind() and clutter_animation_update() + Delay the creation of the default Stage until clutter_stage_get_default() is actually called; this reduces the work of clutter_init() + Implement Ctrl+Delete and Ctrl+Backspace in ClutterText + Improve the extendability of CoglTexture with internal backends + Add implicit texture atlasing; Cogl will try to put every texture inside the same texture atlas by default, to avoid state changes in the driver and (hopefully) improve performance + Fix notification of the cursor and selection changes in ClutterText; this improves the usage of Clutter from A11Y toolkits + Do not wait for a frame if the system clock goes backwards + Fix the dirtying of the clip state; this unbreaks cogl_path_fill() + Documentation and build fixes: COGL is now 100% documented + Fixed compilation with the Sun C compiler + Use SSE2 instructions to premultiply RGBA images, if available + Improve readability of ClutterActor::raise/::lower warnings + Add sanity checks for _clutter_do_pick() to avoid invoking it on stages in their destruction phase + Avoid multiple type checks in clutter_actor_get_paint_opacity() + Fix some race conditions in the resizing of the Stage on the X11 backends + Optimize taking sub-textures of sub-textures + Add support for getting event notification after a non-blocking glXSwapBuffers() by using the INTEL_GFX_swap_events extension that has been added to Mesa 7.8 + Improve ClutterBox and ClutterGroup- Drop clutter-cogl-buffer.patch: fixed upstream.
* Wed Feb 10 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.10: + Fixed a regression in textures that caused all the textures to be drawn as white rectangles + Fixed compilation with the Sun C compiler + Use SSE2 instructions to premultiply RGBA images, if available + Improve readability of ClutterActor::raise/::lower warnings- Changes from version 1.1.8: + Added ClutterAnimator, a class that allows defining complex implicit animations involving multiple actors and states + New experimental COGL API to expose \"hardware\" buffers such as PBOs or drm surfaces + Fixed the issues with resizable stages getting a 1x1 window with the x11 backends + Expose input devices for every event; by default, X11 and Windows backends expose the core devices only + Add the ClutterStage:key-focus property, for key focus tracking + Allow setting transformable value types in ClutterAnimation when calling clutter_animation_bind() and clutter_animation_update() + Delay the creation of the default Stage until clutter_stage_get_default() is actually called + Implement Ctrl+Delete and Ctrl+Backspace in ClutterText + Improve the extendability of CoglTexture with internal backends + Add implicit texture atlasing + Fix notification of the cursor and selection changes in ClutterText + Do not wait for a frame if the system clock goes backwards + Fix the dirtying of the clip state; this unbreaks cogl_path_fill() + Documentation and build fixes- Fix build by adding clutter-cogl-buffer.patch from upstream.
* Wed Jan 20 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.6: + Some fixes for the Win32 backend + Profiling support via the UProf library + Improved conformance tests with coverage reports via gcov + ClutterTexture no longer tres to read back texture data into g_malloc\'d memory on unrealize + The CGL_
* defines from cogf-defines.h have been removed + Added a delete-event signal to the stage + Fix for using cogl_rectangle with different texture coordinates for multiple layers + Fix for using stencil and depth buffers in FBOs on Intel drivers in Mesa + Support for subtitles in ClutterMedia + ClutterGLX will now use an RGB visual by default + Fix ClutterText to allow using Pango markup and attributes in the same actor.
* Mon Jan 04 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.4: + Update the ClutterScript parser to be more resilient, and support constructor and ChildMeta properties. The parser also respects the order of the properties in the UI definitions when applying them, and will apply the properties of an Actor after building the scene graph. + Simplified the implementation of LayoutManager sub-classes, and added support for animating a layout manager. + Allow short-circuiting some layout operations by setting a specific flag on ClutterActor. + Improve caching of the preferred size of a ClutterActor. + Allow declaring \"internal children\" for a ClutterContainer implementation: the memory management of these actors will be deferred entirely to the Container. + Let the ClutterStage honour the :opacity property and the alpha component of the stage color. This requires support in the Clutter backend used. + Improve Windows and OSX backends. + Simplify the feature detection code for OpenGL; this also reduced the required OpenGL version to 1.2. + Improve the matrix stack handling code. The matrices can be debugged by using the COGL_DEBUG environment variable, assuming that Clutter was compiled with the right configure-time switch. + Improve COGL API for draw buffers, and for offscreen buffer support. + Add support for text direction to ClutterActor. + Documentation, introspection and build fixes.
* Sat Nov 14 2009 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.2: + Add ClutterLayoutManager, an abstract proxy class for easily writing layout management policies; also add ClutterLayoutMeta, a class for storing layout properties. + Add ClutterBox, a generic container actor that relies on a ClutterLayoutManager instance to manage the layout of its children. + Add the following layout managers: - ClutterFixedLayout - a layout manager implementing the policy used by ClutterGroup - ClutterBinLayout - a layout manager for packing actors as layers inside the same area, with per-actor alignment - ClutterFlowLayout - a layout manager arranging actors as a reflowing grid - ClutterBoxLayout - a layout manager arranging actors as a single line + Remove the requirement for the backend-specific implementation of ClutterStage to be a ClutterActor: a Stage implementation must only implement the ClutterStageWindow interface. This cleans up the backend code. + COGL source tree clean up and rationalization; COGL now knows the platform, and not only the driver (GL or GLES) so we can migrate part of the low-level backend code from Clutter to COGL where it makes sense. + Remove code duplication across whole COGL. + The GLES 2.0 driver for COGL, and the EGLX backend for Clutter have been fixed and confirmed working. + Add \"dump-pick-buffer\" to CLUTTER_DEBUG: this debug options dumps the contents of each pick() buffer into a PNG file, for debugging purposes. + Allow interpolating intervals of ClutterUnits for animating unit-based properties. + Increase strictness and correctness of the ClutterUnits grammar parser. + Add GValue transformation functions for ClutterPath to and from a string. + Fix word movement in ClutterText; implement GObject getter for :use-markup; emit notification for :position; decouple the :text property from the :use-markup property. + Do not queue redraws or relayouts on actors currently being destroyed. + Support #rrggbb and #rgb notations for ClutterColor. + Multiple bug fixes. + Provide _NET_WM_PID on the X11 stage implementation. + Documentation and Introspection annotation fixes. + Add test units for the ClutterActor size requesition. + Build fixes. + Use AM_SILENT_RULES if Automake 1.11 is detected, and fall back to Shave on older Automake versions.
* Mon Sep 28 2009 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.6: + A couple of new unit tests + Fix ClutterGroup depth sorting + Fix double to float type conversions in ClutterScript and update test-script.json + Do not attempt to free empty ClutterModel column names + Fix the BlendString parser + Fix the parsing of special \"signal-\" property names available + Adds a \"use-markup\" property getter for ClutterText + Account for clock roll backs between frames + Disable mipmap filters before checking framebuffer object completeness + Fix cogl_clear so the alpha component isn\'t ignored + Fix for the GLES 2.0 Cogl backend and the eglx Clutter backend + Updated documentations and translations.
* Thu Aug 27 2009 captain.magnusAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.4: + Fix the warnings for Animation::update_interval() + [cogl-texture] Set GL_PACK_ROW_LENGTH when downloading texture data + [glx] Perform more checks before calling glXMakeCurrent + Check timeline direction when forcing final state + [cogl-material] Fix some brackets in _layer_flush_gl_sampler_state + [pango-display-list] Don\'t premultiply the colour twice + [text] move_word_backward/forward fixes + [text] Don\'t interpret the unicode value when the control modifier is on + Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH when running g-ir-compiler + Update Clutter to use G-I 0.6.4 + [units] Do not be locale-dependant on string conversion + Add new Atom atom_NET_WM_PID to set pid info + Add (allow-none) for clutter_stage_set_key_focus() + [x11] Do not ask to destroy an empty Window + [actor] Add missing return_if_fail() + [x11] Destroy the Window we own when setting a foreign one + [actor] Be more explicit when warning about invariants + [cogl] Expose cogl_is_vertex_buffer() + tests/interactive/Makefile.am + [actor] Use the right vertex + [x11] Force a redraw before mapping the stage + Documentation fixes + Build fixes- Remove gir-repository from BuildRequires
* Sat Aug 15 2009 captain.magnusAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.2: + Documentation fixes + Build fixes + Update the MingW script for building Clutter on Windows + Update the build instructions for OS X + On X11, make sure to destroy the stage Window when switching to a foreign one + Fix a bug where clutter_actor_apply_relative_transform() was no using the right vertex to perform the transformation
* Fri Jul 31 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Remove Obsoletes for libclutter-glx-0_9-0.- Drop clutter-rpmlintrc as it\'s not needed anymore.
* Wed Jul 29 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Update to version 1.0.0: + Allow per-stage disabling of motion event throttling; this should allow platforms or applications that require all the motion events not for drawing purposes to get them exactly like Clutter gets them from the windowing system. + Various documentation fixes. + Add per-word key navigation inside ClutterText. + Fix the RGB<->HLS conversion. + Various fixes for the OSX backend. + Various build-related fixes.- Drop clutter-build-fix.patch: fixed upstream. Remove autoreconf call.- Rename libclutter-glx-0_9-0 to libclutter-glx-1_0-0 and make it obsolete the old package.- Add clutter-rpmlintrc.
* Sun Jul 19 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Update to version 0.9.8: + Add more introspection annotations for language bindings. + Fix a bug in clutter_animation_set_alpha(), which also broke the clutter_actor_animate_with_alpha() function. + Check if the stage requires a relayout before showing it; this fixes a bug in the X11-based backends, especially under compositing window managers, where a 640x480 window would flicker before the default stage was shown for the first time. + Performance fixes for Cogl. + Sliced textures were broken by the COGL journalling. + Use the redraw cycle when asynchronously loading textures from files. + Miscellaneous compilation fixes for the OS X and Windows backends. + Allow querying from within the paint function of an Actor whether the actor is currently being directly painted or by a Clone actor. + In the GLX backend, when using the non-implicit sync-to-vblank inside glXSwapBuffers(), call glFinish() to avoid potential tearing.- Changes from version 0.9.6: + Allow the manipulation of the actor\'s transformation matrix, so that is is possible to apply additional transformations in a way that is compatible with the transformations already applied by the scene graph. + Fix a race in the X11 backend that happened between resizing the stage drawable and the call to glViewport(). + Merge the cogl-journal-batching branch; this branch implements batching the geometry of the elements of the scene graph before sending it to OpenGL, thus minimizing the number of state changes and improving the overall performance of Clutter-based applications. + Add more debugging states for Clutter and COGL, which allow the developer to track the state of the journal; to check the VBO fallback paths; to disable picking for reliable profiling; to disable software-side matrix transformations in favour of the driver/GPU ones. + Improve the ability to \"break out\" of COGL by using gl_begin/gl_end semantics; applications that drop into raw GL are, though, ignoring all the caching performed by COGL and might incur in performance issues. + Fixed the :load-async and :load-data-async properties of Texture by removing the unneeded G_PARAM_CONSTRUCT flag. + Added an initial migration guide that shows the porting process from older releases of Clutter to the 1.0 API; the first chapter deals with the migration from ClutterEffect to the new implicit animations API. + Fixed MT-safety for the master clock.- Add clutter-build-fix.patch to fix build, and call autoreconf for it.- Add xorg-x11-libXext-devel Requires in the devel package.
* Mon Jun 22 2009 dominique-obsAATTleuenberger.net- Update to version 0.9.4: + Set the layout height in ClutterText, so that wrapping and ellipsization work correctly to fill all the allocated area. + Remove all the units-based API, and migrate all the positional and dimensional accessors to use floating point values when dealing with pixels. All the properties dealing with pixels now that a floating point value as well. + Add the ability to track wether an actor is going to be painted or not, using the \"mapped\" flag. This also allows Clutter to be more strict in the handling of the scenegraph, ensuring correctness and avoiding wasting resources on nodes that won\'t be painted. + Add debugging facilities for COGL, similar to those of Clutter; through them is also possible to have an on screen debugging mode that shows the boundaries of each rectangle sent to the GPU. + Rework \"units\" into real logical distance units that can be converted between millimeters, typographic points and ems into pixels. + Simplify the Animation class to avoid redundancy and the possibility of it going out of sync with the Timeline and Alpha instances it uses. + Move every operation into a single \"master clock\" source that advances the timelines, dispatches events and redraws the stages in a predictable sequence, thus avoiding unneeded redraws. The default is to follow the sync-to-vblank cycle, if it is supported by the drivers. + Cache the glyphs geometry into a vertex buffer object to avoid resubmitting too much information to the GPU. + Rework the behaviour of ClutterModel when a filter is applied. + Allow submitting premultiplied texture data; this removes the need for unpremultiplying data in CairoTexture. + Add a simple API for submitting blending and texture combining modes through a string description. + Move Timelines to pure time-based objects. + Lots of performance improvements. + Removal of all the deprecated API. + Removal of all the fixed point entry points. + Lots of documentation fixes - the coverage is now 99% of the exported 1600 symbols for Clutter and 80%+ of the 300 exported symbols for COGL. + Generate the GObject Introspection data for both Clutter and COGL at build time. + Build environment fixes.
* Mon May 04 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Do not pass --enable-gtk-doc to configure, which enables to not BuildRequires gtk-doc.
* Sun May 03 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Add gir-repository and gobject-introspection-devel BuildRequires.- Add missing Requires in devel package.
* Fri May 01 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Update to version 0.9.2: + Way too many changes to list. + This version is parallel-installable with clutter 0.8.
* Thu Apr 30 2009 vuntzAATTnovell.com- Pass --disable-static to configure and remove .la files.- Use makeinstall.- Remove checks for old versions of openSUSE.