Changelog for acpica-debuginfo-20130823-3.1.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Aug 23 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to version 20130823- remove already integrated patch: dmar-buf10.patch
* Tue Jul 09 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Fix Source3 vs Source4 typo (acpi_validate was broken)
* Fri May 24 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to version 20130517 - remove acpidump tarball, it is now included in acpica main project
* Fri May 17 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to version 20130418 - remove already integreated patches: acpica_make_CFLAGS_overridable bob_noop.patch - Add fix for DMAR table parsing issue: https://bugs.acpica.org/show_bug.cgi?id=999
* Mon Jan 28 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Add wmidump/wmixtract tools for easy WMI (or other) GUID parsing
* Wed Jan 23 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Fix tiny bug in acpi_validate which wrongly adds the file which is to be compiled additionally to the external reference tables list
* Wed Jan 23 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Make use of -in (Ignore NoOp opcodes/operators) to avoid false positive errors during compliation/disassembling
* Tue Jan 15 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to version 20121018 - > remove some patches that got integrated - > Add one patch (bob_noop.patch) which will get integrated mainline: Stop and bail out when max error (200) count is reached. Introduce -in compile/disassemble option.
* Wed Jan 09 2013 trennAATTsuse.de- Add acpi_validate script for easy disassembling and re-compilation of local ACPI tables or of an already existing acpidump file
* Wed Nov 07 2012 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to latest version 20121018. - > one patch got accepted mainline -> removed.
* Wed Sep 19 2012 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to latest version 20120913- Add acpi_genl from http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/acpi/utilities.php Can be used to check for ACPI events via netlink (since /proc/acpi/events is is deprecated)- Adjust to new Makefile layout
* Sun May 20 2012 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to latest version 20120518
* Tue Jan 03 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: GPL-2.0 You added ec_access.c with a GPL-2.0 (only) license. Now the spec file has to be updated to reflect this
* Wed Dec 21 2011 ajAATTsuse.de- Clarify license, it\'s GPL-2.0+ (bnc#711299).
* Thu Nov 24 2011 trennAATTsuse.de- ACPICA version 20111123 released with full ACPI 5.0 support Detailed changelog can be found here: http://acpica.org/download/changes.txt
* Wed Jun 29 2011 trennAATTsuse.de- Fix build for 32 bit
* Mon Jun 27 2011 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to version 20110623- Fixed some \"set but not used\" errors and a link order issue and sent patches upstream.- Set \"-Wno-unused-result\" for some compilations -> too many offenders to fix that all up.
* Mon Jun 20 2011 idonmezAATTnovell.com- Add acpica-unix-const.patch: fix const correctness issue in AslCompilererror, http://www.acpica.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=923
* Wed Apr 27 2011 idoenmezAATTnovell.com- Add acpica-unix-20110316-gcc46.patch: fix compilation with gcc 4.6
* Sun Apr 17 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Disable both build dates in this package and in the files it generates as it both trigger either unneeded republish of itself or other bigger packages like virtualbox- Provides: iasl too.
* Wed Mar 30 2011 trennAATTsuse.de- Exchange selfmade patch with mainline one to fix build
* Wed Mar 30 2011 trennAATTsuse.de- Updated to acpica version 20110316 Changes are listed in /usr/share/doc/packages/acpica/changes.txt- Fixed dynamic acpi table extract via acpidump/acpixtract by reverting acpica commit baab09e6857a427944068c5e599ea2ffb84f765b- Fixed compile issue and submitted it mainline
* Thu Feb 24 2011 trennAATTnovell.com- Add possibility to see changes via new -s param: -r [ -s sleep ]
* Fri Jan 14 2011 trennAATTnovell.com- Remove stale acpidump patches
* Fri Jan 14 2011 trennAATTnovell.com- Get latest acpidump tool from Len\'s acpi pmtools:
* Also dump dynamically loaded SSDTs- Build against its own headers instead of acpica headers - > unfortunately acpidump is still not part of acpica and adjusting things ourselves is too much overhead.
* Thu Jan 13 2011 trennAATTnovell.com- Update to version 20110112 Changes are listed in /usr/share/doc/packages/acpica/changes.txt
* Tue Oct 26 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Update to version 20100806- Added ec_access executable to be able to debug the Embedded Controller together with CONFIG_ACPI_EC_DEBUGFS kernel .config option
* Sat Aug 07 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Update to version 20100806 For details, see the changes.txt file in the package changes.txt can now be found in /usr/share/doc/packages/acpica/changes.txt
* Sun Jul 04 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Update to version 20100702 For details, see acpica-unix-20100702/changes.txt
* Thu Apr 29 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Update to version 20100428
* Mon Mar 08 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Avoid (when compiling AML): DSDT.dsl 10307: Name (_ADR, Zero) Error 4080 - ^ Invalid object type for reserved name, must be (Integer)
* Fri Mar 05 2010 trennAATTnovell.com- Updated to version 20100304 Some ACPI 4.0 enhancements and a lot bug fixes and other enhancements. See changes.txt in the sources for details
* Wed Oct 14 2009 trennAATTsuse.de- Updated to version 20091013 Includes a bug fix to correctly disassmeble Unisys ES7000 tables
* Wed Aug 26 2009 meissnerAATTsuse.de- as-needed fix no longer necessary
* Fri Jul 31 2009 trennAATTsuse.de- Update to acpica version 20090730 The ACPI 4.0 implementation for ACPICA is complete with this release.
* Fri Jun 19 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- disable as-needed for this package as it fails to build with it
* Wed Apr 08 2009 trennAATTsuse.de- Initial check-in: Version 20090320