Changelog for Mesa-libEGL1-9.0.2-34.16.1.x86_64.rpm
* Tue May 28 2013 sndirschAATTsuse.com- u_0001_integer_overflow_in_XF86DRIOpenConnection_CVE-2013-1993.patch, u_0002_integer_overflow_in_XF86DRIGetClientDriverName_CVE-2013-1993.patch
* fixes integer overflow in XF86DRIOpenConnection()/ XF86DRIGetClientDriverName() [CVE-2013-1993] (bnc#821855, bnc#815451)
* Fri Apr 12 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add mesa-i965-render-between-hiz-flushes.patch: i965: Make sure we do render between two hiz flushes (fdo#62141, bnc#814947)
* Thu Jan 24 2013 sndirschAATTsuse.com- update to Mesa 9.0.2: a bugfix release
* [KMS] mesa demo spectex broken on rv280 (fdo#22576)
* KMS/R200: Bad shading in NWN since Mesa rewrite (fdo#26809)
* [bisected regression] Oglc fbo(negative.invalidParams3) Segmentation fault (fdo#45877)
* st_glsl_to_tgsi.cpp:4006:dst_register: Assertion `index < VERT_RESULT_MAX\' failed (fdo#54402)
* Memoryleak with glPopAttrib only on Intel GM45 (fdo#55175)
* glcpp accepts junk after #else/#elif/#endif tokens (fdo#56442)
* EGL sets error to EGL_SUCCESS when DRI driver fails to create context (fdo#56706)
* Webgl conformance shader-with-non-reserved-words crash. (fdo#57622)
* r200: Culling is broken when rendering to an FBO (fdo#57842)
* r300g: blend sfactor=GL_DST_COLOR fails with FBOs (fdo#57984)
* [llvmpipe] src/gallium/auxiliary/gallivm/lp_bld_tgsi_info.c:75:analyse_src: Assertion `src->Index < (sizeof(ctx->imm)/sizeof((ctx->imm)))\' failed. (fdo#58545)
* src/glsl/tests/Makefile.am missing $(top_srcdir)/include (fdo#59383)
* Wed Jan 23 2013 sndirschAATTsuse.com- reverted removing Libs.private/Requires.private in pkgconfig files
* Sat Jan 19 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- enable llvm backend also for ARM
* Fri Jan 18 2013 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Add requires for Mesa to Mesa-libGL1 in baselibs.conf
* Mesa required for many applications in wine
* wine-32bit pulls through Mesa-libGL1-32bit without Mesa-32bit
* Sat Jan 05 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Remove Requires.private and Libs.private from
* Both are needed only for static linking
* This package provides only shared libraries
* the rpm pkgconfig dependency generator considers \"Requires.private\" a valid dependency even though there are no static libraries in the packages
* This cause bloat and hides broken \"buildRequires\" in other packages.
* Fri Dec 14 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Remove unrecognized configure option \"--disable-glu\"
* Mon Dec 10 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Update to Version 9.0.1
* bug fix release
* Tue Oct 16 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- improved packages descriptions
* Mon Oct 08 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 9.0: Mesa 9.0 has been released. Mesa 9.0 is a feature release. \"The\" big feature is the availability of OpenGL 3.1 on some supported hardware. + Remove the Git Commit ID
* Tue Sep 25 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update the Mesa 9.0 Git Snapshot + Add the Git CommitID to the buildscript + Minor cleanup of the buildscript
* Mon Sep 24 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- removed any .la file- moved libglapi.so from Mesa-devel to Mesa-libglapi-devel package; Mesa-devel requires Mesa-libglapi-devel package anyway
* Fri Sep 21 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- fixed libOSMesa packaging (only a dangling symlink has been packaged)
* Fri Sep 21 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix baselibs.conf after package split
* Thu Sep 20 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- instead of using \"make install\" for installing libIndirectGL/ libOSMesa, do install these libs manually, so we no longer end up with linking
* against libIndirectGL (instead of having it correctly linked against GL!)
* Fri Aug 24 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to 8.1 prerelease: + Added radeonsi to the dri drivers for x86/x86_64 + Rewrite the configuration parts of the spec file + Changed u_Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch to apply! + Changed u_remove-os-abi-tag.patch to apply! (Removed parts of it) + Changed u_mesa-8.0.1-fix-16bpp.patch to apply! (Removed parts of it) + Remove upstreamed patches: (double checked) - upstream-llvm-patch.diff - U_i965-gen7-Reduce-GT1-WM-thread-count-according-to-up.patch
* Thu Aug 23 2012 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Add u_mesa-8.0-llvmpipe-shmget.patch (Fedora): use shmget under llvmpipe, if available (bnc#766498).- Update u_mesa-8.0.1-fix-16bpp.patch to work with shmget patch.
* Wed Aug 08 2012 tiwaiAATTsuse.de- U_i965-gen7-Reduce-GT1-WM-thread-count-according-to-up.patch
* Fix GPU hang with IVB GT1 desktop (bnc#775048)
* Tue Jul 10 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to Version 8.0.4 (minor bugfix release)- Back to bz2 tarballs
* Sat Jun 16 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove buildrequire on vim, it creates a pretty big cycle for no (obvious) benefit
* Tue Jun 12 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- enabled build of XvMC/VDPAU state trackers for Nouveau, R300, R600, Softpipe (Software implementation)
* Tue Jun 12 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- u_remove-os-abi-tag.patch
* Remove OS ABI tag from libGL, so it is no longer preferred over libGLs without OS ABI tag (bnc#765294, fdo#26663)
* Fri Jun 08 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- let libGL1-Mesa require Mesa, since that package includes the DRI drivers (including the \"swrast\" DRI driver for software rendering) (bnc#765241)
* Wed May 30 2012 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Add u_mesa-8.0.1-fix-16bpp.patch (Fedora): fix 16bpp mode under llvmpipe.
* Sat May 26 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- added configure options \"--enable-gbm --enable-glx-tls\" (required for glamor support)
* Fri May 25 2012 meissnerAATTsuse.com- libxatracker is also not built on ppc
* Mon May 21 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Trivial change to Version 8.0.3; tarball from here: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/snapshot/mesa-8.0.3.tar.gz
* Wed May 16 2012 adrianAATTsuse.de- fix build on platforms without gallium (s390 & arm)
* Wed Apr 25 2012 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Added patches from upstream Master to enable building with llvm 3.1
* Wed Apr 25 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- For full OpenGL 3.0 compliance, it is necessary to have floating-point textures, so Mesa is now compiled with \"--enable-texture-float\" parameter to have OpenGL 3.0 support.- disabling glut/glw no longer required since it\'s no longer shipped with Mesa
* Mon Apr 23 2012 vljnAATTovi.com- Enable xa state tracker and svga gallium drivers (vmwgfx stack)
* Sun Apr 15 2012 roAATTsuse.de- use same dri drivers on ia64 as on ppc (no drm_intel)
* Wed Mar 21 2012 ryanbachAATTadelphia.net-- Updated software rasterizer to use llvmpipe the advanced,- multithreaded,software rasterizer if availaible for that- archetecture (ie. X86/X86-64).
* Wed Mar 21 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Adjust baselibs.conf for OSMesa soname change
* Wed Mar 21 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- U_gallium-rtasm-properly-detect-SSE-and-SSE2.patch
* gallium/rtasm: properly detect SSE and SSE2; this should fix crashes on ancient processors. (bnc#728737)
* Thu Mar 01 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix baselibs.conf after update of libOSMesa- do not put the date in generated code, this breaks build-compare for little to no gain as we know the build date from rpm header
* Fri Feb 24 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Switch software rasterizer to llvmpipe (gallium driver now)
* Performance improvement especially on multicore system.- minimal specfile cleanup
* Fri Feb 24 2012 meissnerAATTsuse.de- only require drm_intel on intel.
* Thu Feb 23 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Update to Mesa 8.0.1
* Removed all DRI drivers that did not support DRI2. Specifically, i810, mach64, mga, r128, savage, sis, tdfx, and unichrome were removed.
* Removed all remnants of paletted texture support. As required by desktop OpenGL, GL_COLOR_INDEX data can still be uploaded to a color (e.g., RGBA) texture. However, the data cannot be stored internally as color-index.
* Removed support for GL_APPLE_client_storage extension.
* Removed the classic Mesa r300 and r600 drivers, which are superseded by the gallium drivers for this hardware.
* Removed the dead Gallium i965, cell and failover drivers, which were either broken and with nobody in sight to fix the situation or deprecated.- obsoletes u_GLX-SWrast-Make-GLX-with-SWrast-enabled-work-on-olde.patch (git commit #63a6fd6603574c1c01324fbeb0863e39d3864c16)- obsoletes U_Mesa-7.11-llvm3.patch- obsoletes Mesa-llvm-3.0.patch- disabled u_Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch for now (obsolete as well?)
* Wed Feb 22 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- use --enable-shared-dricore, saves ~33 MB
* Wed Feb 22 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- readded build of non-gallium nouveau driver (\"nouveau_vieux\") to support again older NVIDIA GPUs
* Tue Feb 21 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix requires of devel package in moving the %package before the other packages that have custom versions. %version in rpm is tricky - it\'s the _last_ version before the macro, not the main one.
* Tue Feb 21 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Split shared libraries per shlib pol.
* Sun Feb 12 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Update dependencies according to configure.ac, use pkgconfig symbols- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags- Remove redundant tags/sections
* Thu Feb 09 2012 sndirschAATTsuse.com- fixed buildreqs due to splitted xorg-x11-libs
* Thu Dec 01 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Thu Nov 17 2011 vljnAATTovi.com- Update to Mesa 7.11.1
* U_glx-ignore-BadRequest-errors-from-DRI2Connect.diff included
* Thu Oct 06 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update Mesa-llvm-3.0.patch again to fix compilation
* Thu Sep 29 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update Mesa-llvm-3.0.patch for new llvm snapshot
* Thu Sep 15 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Fix build with newest llvm, fdo#40754
* Tue Sep 13 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Fix build with Factory
* Mon Sep 12 2011 sndirschAATTsuse.com- revert previous change since it actually
* the build with Factory
* Mon Sep 12 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Fix build with Factory too
* Fri Sep 09 2011 vljnAATTovi.com- Fix openSUSE 11.3 11.4 build
* Sun Sep 04 2011 vljnAATTovi.com- Update to Mesa 7.11 final
* Sun Sep 04 2011 meissnerAATTsuse.de- llvm is only available for
* Tue Aug 09 2011 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- add fix for bfo #28125 (DRI2 prevents indirect glx)
* Tue Aug 02 2011 mhopfAATTnovell.com- Obsolete Mesa-nouveau3d (included in standard Mesa package now)- Also nuke from baselibs.conf
* Fri Jul 29 2011 mhopfAATTnovell.com- Update to Mesa 7.11-rc3- U_Mesa-7.11-llvm3.patch: fix compatibility with llvm 3.0 (and pre-releases)- gallium is now required for r300, r600- nouveau is now built by default (except on < OS11.3)
* Thu Jul 28 2011 meissnerAATTsuse.de- Also let ppc64 build the noveau driver, fixing build on ppc64.
* Sun Jul 03 2011 vljnAATTovi.com- Update Mesa 7.10.3
* Few crashes and rendering fixes.
* Mon Jun 20 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- libdrm-2.4.26-nouveau.diff
* Fixes build of Mesa 7.10.2 nouveau driver with libdrm 2.4.26 (fdo #35562)
* Thu Jun 16 2011 mhopfAATTnovell.com- Don\'t unpack MesaDemos during build; it\'s not needed any more.
* Fri Jun 10 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- u_Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch: Update this patch closing a giant memory leak.
* Thu Jun 09 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- Replace patches:
* add: u_GLX-SWrast-Make-GLX-with-SWrast-enabled-work-on-olde.patch This patch falls back to indirect rendering if SWrast doesn\'t work with older Xservers as no common configs/visuals can be found.
* remove: Mesa_indirect_old_xserver_compatibility.diff this patch is superseded.
* rename: 0001-Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch to u_Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch
* Sat Jun 04 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- Remove: intel-add-gem-string.patch This patch was barking up the wrong tree anyway. As discussed with Martin Grässlin from the Kwin project a patch from the upstream git master has been cherry-picked and added to kdebase4-workspace which makes this patch unneciessary. The patch to Kwin will become obsolete once Kwin is updated, this will be noticed easily in kdebase4-workspace.
* Tue May 24 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- Fix the driver directory search path in the spec file. This makes dri_driver_dir.diff obsolete.
* Thu May 19 2011 idoenmezAATTnovell.com- Add intel-add-gem-string.patch: Add back \"GEM\" string to Intel driver\'s version output to fix OpenGL effects in kwin.
* Tue May 17 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- Add packaging information for GLES2 devel files.
* Mon May 16 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- Add GLES2 support.
* Fri May 06 2011 mhopfAATTnovell.com- Update to 7.10.2
* Many crash and rendering fixes
* Fixes bug 678264 (Xserver crash with radeon/radeonhd UMS)
* Wed Mar 30 2011 fcrozatAATTnovell.com- Enable gallium driver for radeon and r600
* Sat Jan 08 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- update to 7.10 final
* Mon Jan 03 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- Update pre-7.10 state (git 96685a6) Fixes two screensaver GPU crashes on SandyBridge (xorg #32683)
* Mon Dec 20 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- Update full mesa stack to pre-7.10 (git 32218e4). Fixes most of intel SandyBridge rendering issues.- Set Mesa version to 7.9.801- obsoletes commit-d316391.diff- adjusted 0001-Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch
* Sat Nov 06 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- 0001-Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch
* Fix crash in swrast when setting a texture for a pixmap (bnc #641297)- readd swrastg DRI driver
* Wed Nov 03 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- exclude swrastg DRI driver (bnc #641297)
* Fri Oct 08 2010 meissnerAATTsuse.de- --enable-gallium-nouveau also for PowerPC.
* Thu Oct 07 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- commit-d316391.diff
* i965: Fix gen6 pointsize handling to match pre-gen6. Fixes point-line-no-cull (bfo #30532)
* Tue Oct 05 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- MesaLib 7.9- obsoletes commit-73dab75.diff
* Thu Sep 30 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- commit-73dab75.diff
* i965: fallback lineloop on sandybridge for now (bfo #30420, comment #8)
* Wed Sep 29 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- updated to MesaLib 7.9-RC2
* Mon Sep 27 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- updated to MesaLib 7.9-RC1
* Wed Sep 15 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- Mesa git master #83f5f50 (2010-09-14)- obsoletes commit-4ebf07a.diff
* Wed Sep 15 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- Mesa git master #fd328a (2010-09-11)- commit-4ebf07a.diff
* glx: Don\'t destroy DRI2 drawables for legacy glx drawables (bfo #30109)
* Thu Sep 09 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- use TALLOC_LIBS/TALLOC_CFLAGS env. variables which obsolete the requirement for a patched libtalloc-devel package, i.e. talloc.pc is no longer required.
* Sun Aug 29 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa git master #2dfd348 (2010-08-28)- obsoletes libdrm_nouveau.diff.bz2, mesa-commit-06c72da.diff- adjusted Mesa_indirect_old_xserver_compatibility.diff, dri_driver_dir.diff- added libtalloc-devel bison flex libxml2-python to BuildRequires- pkgconfig file for egl
* Fri Jul 23 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- reenable build of mga DRI driver (bnc #466635)
* Tue Jul 06 2010 johannesobermayrAATTgmx.de- bnc #620037
* create nouveau_vieux_dri.so
* add libdrm_nouveau.diff
* separate Mesa-nouveau3d package- fix some RPMLINT warnings
* Fri Jun 25 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.8.2
* Various i965 and i915 driver fixes.- adjusted Mesa_indirect_old_xserver_compatibility.diff, egl-buildfix.diff
* Wed Jun 09 2010 bgAATTnovell.com- sis does not work on hppa as well
* Mon Jun 07 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- mesa-commit-06c72da.diff
* intel: Update renderbuffers unconditionally in intelSetTexBuffer2() (bnc #610323)
* Sat May 22 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa_indirect_old_xserver_compatibility.diff (revival) Workaround for enabling indirect rendering to older Xservers (bnc #469280, bnc #600672).
* Sat Apr 10 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- removed legal check since affected source files no longer exist- removed obsolete missing_Makefile.diff- specfile cleanup
* Tue Apr 06 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.8.1
* The primary purpose of this release is to fix a significant error in Mesa\'s copy of glxext.h and the libGL code that uses it. The release also contains some other bug fixes.
* Mon Mar 29 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- update to 7.8 final release
* Thu Mar 18 2010 roAATTsuse.de- use 7.8-rc1 tarballs
* Wed Mar 17 2010 roAATTsuse.de- update to 7.8 - dos, ggi and classic svga drivers removed along with their header files- re-enable nouveau driver
* Sun Feb 28 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- due to libdrm update disable build of nouveau driver for now (needs newer Mesa sources from git master)
* Fri Jan 22 2010 roAATTsuse.de- fix build for ppc
* Tue Dec 22 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.7 final release
* Fri Dec 18 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.7 RC3
* more bug fixes
* Tue Dec 15 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source- enable parallel building- build drivers for SPARC
* Tue Dec 08 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.7 RC2
* more bug fixes
* Tue Dec 01 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.7 RC1
* New features - VMware \"SVGA\" Gallium driver. This is a Gallium3D driver which targets the VMware virtual graphics device. It allows Linux OpenGL guest applications to utilize the 3D graphics hardware of the host operating system. - GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex (supported in Intel i965 and software drivers) - GL_ARB_depth_clamp (supported in Intel i965 DRI and software drivers) - GL_NV_depth_clamp (supported in Intel i965 DRI and software drivers) - GL_ARB_provoking_vertex (same as GL_EXT_provoking_vertex) - Wavefront .obj file loader/viewer demo (progs/demos/ objviewer)
* Bug fixes - Many assorted i965 driver fixes. - Many r300-gallium driver fixes; this driver is now considered unstable-quality instead of experimental-quality.
* Changes - New Mesa texture/surface format infrastructure - Removed some unused Mesa device driver hooks
* Wed Oct 07 2009 mhopfAATTnovell.com- Add -DNDEBUG to CFLAGS. It\'s unfortunate, but a few newly added assert()s for testing memory leaks trigger in this release. But having memory leaks is less problematic than crashing compiz.
* Tue Sep 29 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.6
* OpenVG front-end (state tracker for Gallium). This was written by Zack Rusin at Tungsten Graphics.
* GL_ARB_vertex_array_object and GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object extensions (supported in Gallium drivers, Intel DRI drivers, and software drivers)
* GL_ARB_copy_buffer extension (supported in Gallium drivers, Intel DRI drivers, and software drivers)
* GL_ARB_map_buffer_range extension (supported in Gallium drivers, Intel DRI drivers, and software drivers)
* GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map extension (supported in software drivers and i965 drivers)
* GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra (ARB synonym for GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra)
* GL_ARB_sync (supported in software drivers and Intel DRI drivers)
* GL_EXT_provoking_vertex extension (supported in Gallium, i915, i965, and software drivers)
* Rewritten radeon/r200/r300 driver using a buffer manager
* radeon/r200/r300 GL_EXT_framebuffer_object support when used with kernel memory manager
* radeon/r200/r300 support for GL_ARB_occlusion_query
* r300 driver supports OpenGL 1.5
* r300 driver support for GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
* i915/945 driver support for GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side and GL_ATI_separate_stencil extensions
* Rewritten assembler for GL_ARB_vertex_program / GL_ARB_fragment_program.
* Added configure --with-max-width=W, --with-max-height=H options to specify max framebuffer, viewport size.
* Initial version of Gallium llvmpipe driver. This is a new driver based on LLVM which makes exensive use of run-time code generation. This is an \"alpha\" stage driver. See the src/gallium/drivers/llvmpipe/README file for more information.
* i965 DRI driver fixes, including support for \"unlimited\" size constant buffers (GLSL uniforms)
* Mon Sep 28 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.5.1
* bug-fix release fixing issues found since the 7.5.1 release. - Detect B43 chipset in Intel driver - Assorted bug fixes for i965/i945 drivers - Fixed Gallium glDrawPixels(GL_STENCIL_INDEX) failure. - Fixed GLSL linker/preprocessor version directive issue seen in Wine (such as bug 23946) - glUseProgram() is now compiled into display lists (bug 23746). - glUniform functions are now compiled into display lists - Auto mipmap generation didn\'t work reliably with Gallium. - Fixed random number usage in GLX code. - Fixed invalid GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY error sometimes raised by glTexSubImage2D when using Gallium.
* Fri Sep 11 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- no longer package glew headers in Mesa-devel, which caused file conflicts with glew-devel (bnc #538344)
* Thu Sep 03 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.5.1
* bug-fix release fixing issues found since the 7.5 release.
* Sun Aug 02 2009 jansimon.moellerAATTopensuse.org- add ARM variant to configure
* Fri Jul 31 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa-devel should require libdrm-devel (bnc #527097)
* Sat Jul 18 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.5
* new features like e.g. Gallium3D
* various bug fixes
* removed some GL_SGIX_
* extensions, which have been superseded by ARB versions- obsoletes mesa-commit-88b702e.diff, mesa-commit-954dfba.diff, intel_release_static_region.patch
* Wed Jun 24 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4.4
* Fixed i965/i915 segfault in screen destruction (bfo #22408)- adjusted intel_release_static_region.patch- obsoletes Mesa-intel_unref_fb.patch
* Tue Jun 23 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa-intel_unref_fb.patch
* intel: call _mesa_unreference_framebuffer() in intelDestroyBuffer(). This was a call to _mesa_reference_framebuffer(ptr, NULL) but the NULL pointer is incorrect in Mesa 7.4.x. Fixes a failed assertion during screen tear-down.
* Sat Jun 20 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4.3
* Fixed texture object reference counting bug (bug 21756)
* Allow depth/stencil textures to be attached to GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT point (SF bug 2793846)
* Added missing glGet case for GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_BINDING_APPLE
* Fixed some OSMesa build issues
* Fixed a vertex buffer object crash
* Fixed broken glTexImage3D() when image type = GL_BITMAP
* Fixed some GLSL preprocessor bugs
* Fixed framebuffer mem leak in i945/i965 DRI drivers
* Fixed texture coordinate repeat bug in swrast (bug 21872)
* Fixed incorrect viewport clamping (lower bound is zero, not one)
* GLX fix for glean\'s makeCurrent test case- obsoletes reverted applied mesa_7_4_branch-commit-63cde0e.diff
* Tue May 19 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- mesa_7_4_branch-commit-63cde0e.diff
* commit, which introduced a regression; revert it (bnc #504578)
* Fri May 15 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4.2
* Fixed segfault when rendering to front buffer with DRI 1.
* Fixed swrast texture rectangle bug when wrap mode = GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER and filter mode = GL_LINEAR. (bug 21461)
* Fixed texture object mem leak during context destruction.
* Fixed a state validation bug in glCopyTex[Sub]Image()
* Fixed some i965 GLSL bugs.
* Fixed an R300 driver texture object bad memory reference.
* Wed Apr 22 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- no longer package static libGL/libGLU; can\'t work any longer due to static X libraries having been removed
* Sat Apr 18 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4.1
* Fixed a two-sided lighting bug in fixed-function-to-GPU code generation
* Fixed some Darwin issues (Jeremy Huddleston)
* Indexing the GLSL gl_EyePlane or gl_ObjectPlane arrays with a variable was broken, bug 20986
* Fixed incorrect texture unit bias in TXB instruction
* glTexParameter settings weren\'t always propogated to drivers
* Assorted vertex/fragment program bug fixes
* Fixed point rendering in software rasterizer
* Fixed potential deadlock in object hash functions
* Fix a couple bugs surrounding front-buffer rendering with DRI2, but this is not quite complete.
* Fixed glPopAttrib() bug when restoring user clip planes
* Sat Mar 28 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4 (final)
* This is a stable release that just fixes bugs since the 7.3 release.
* Thu Mar 26 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4-rc2
* more patches cherry-picked from the master branch
* Sat Mar 21 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- Mesa 7.4-rc1
* Sat Mar 07 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- mesa-commit-954dfba.diff
* i965: bump texture limit to 4kx4k (bfo #18100)
* obsoletes i965-GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE-4096.diff- mesa-commit-88b702e.diff
* i965: Eric Anholt\'s patch for bumping up texture sizes (bfo #18100)