Changelog for libsamplerate0-0.1.8-34.26.x86_64.rpm
Sat May 18 14:00:00 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com
- disable profiling also on aarch64
Tue Apr 16 14:00:00 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
from upstream, fix off-by-one bug found by gcc 4.8 address sanitizer.
Wed Aug 1 14:00:00 2012 adrianAATTsuse.de
- disable profiling on arm
Sat May 5 14:00:00 2012 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- build with profiling rnabled
Tue Mar 6 13:00:00 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de
- Adhere to shared library packaging policy
Sun Mar 4 13:00:00 2012 reddwarfAATTopensuse.org
- update to version 0.1.8
* Minor bug fixes and updates.
- drop all patches, not needed in new upstream version
- run spec-cleaner
Tue Nov 22 13:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
Sat Aug 6 14:00:00 2011 meissnerAATTsuse.de
- disable quilt usage, as it extends the build chain quite some
Wed Dec 8 13:00:00 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- Import debian fixes, this fix:
* The test suite so we can run make check
* src_simple() causes a crash with certain inputs
Sun Jun 6 14:00:00 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- update to version 0.1.7
* Fix a segfault which occurs when memcpy is passed a bad length parameter.
* Minor bug fix in test suite (account for rounding error on x86_64).
* Optimisation resulting dramatic throughput improvements.
Fri Dec 18 13:00:00 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- add baselibs.conf as a source
Tue Nov 3 13:00:00 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
Thu Apr 23 14:00:00 2009 tiwaiAATTsuse.de
- added progs sub-packabe (bnc#443543)