Changelog for libtheora0-1.1.1-45.1.x86_64.rpm
Thu May 23 14:00:00 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com
- Update descriptions, thanks to Perry Werneck
Sun Nov 20 13:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
Mon Aug 29 14:00:00 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- remove examples that fail to build, also SDL and png
are only needed for those, so remove from buildrequires.
Wed Jul 27 14:00:00 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- remove fno-strict-aliasing from CFLAGS as it is no longer
needed and will slow down things.
Mon May 23 14:00:00 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- Disable doxygen documentation to avoid build dates in
- devel packages.
- add missing BuildRequires libpng-devel
Fri Dec 18 13:00:00 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- add baselibs.conf as a source
Wed Oct 7 14:00:00 2009 adrianAATTsuse.de
- update to version 1.1.1
* minor bugfixes
Sat Sep 26 14:00:00 2009 adrianAATTsuse.de
- update to version 1.1.0
* minor fixes since beta 3
Thu Aug 27 14:00:00 2009 adrianAATTsuse.de
- update to version 1.1 beta 3
* Much better encoder
(faster and more details at same compressions level)
* Playback received speed improvements, but bitstream format is
- no package split yet for dec/enc/legacy libs due to 11.2 freeze
Fri Jul 17 14:00:00 2009 adrianAATTsuse.de
- update to version 1.0 final
* new additional encoder and decoder libs with new api.
Wed Jan 7 13:00:00 2009 olhAATTsuse.de
- obsolete old -XXbit packages (bnc#437293)
Wed May 21 14:00:00 2008 cthielAATTsuse.de
- fix baselibs.conf
Thu Apr 10 14:00:00 2008 roAATTsuse.de
- added baselibs.conf file to build xxbit packages
for multilib support
Thu Dec 13 13:00:00 2007 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de
- fix package version numbers 1.0beta1 --> 1.0.beta2
- libtheora 1.0.beta2
- Fix a crash bug on char-is-unsigned architectures (PowerPC)
- Fix a buffer sizing issue that caused rare encoder crashes
- Fix a buffer alignment issue
- Improved format documentation.
- removed unneeded patch, use --with-pic configure option instead.
Thu Nov 8 13:00:00 2007 adrianAATTsuse.de
- fix compiling with gcc 4.3 on ia32
Wed Sep 26 14:00:00 2007 adrianAATTsuse.de
- update to 1.0beta1
From official changelog:
* Granulepos scheme modified to match other codecs. This bumps
the bitstream revision to 3.2.1. Bitstreams marked 3.2.0 are
handled correctly by this decoder. Older decoders will show
a one frame sync error in the less noticable direction.
* Switch to new spec compliant decoder from theora-exp branch.
Written by Dr. Timothy Terriberry.
* Add support to the encoder for using quantization settings
provided by the application.
* more assembly optimizations
Wed Aug 15 14:00:00 2007 cooloAATTsuse.de
- fixing upgrade (#293401)
Sat Aug 11 14:00:00 2007 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de
- fix build in x86_64
- use library packaging policy
- run make check in the check section
- add missing call to ldconfig
Wed Mar 28 14:00:00 2007 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Updated to version 1.0alpha7:
* Enable mmx assembly by default
* Avoid some relocations that caused problems on SELinux
* Other build fixes
* time testing mode (-f) for the dump_video example
* Merge theora-mmx simd acceleration (x86_32 and x86_64)
* Major RTP payload specification update
* Minor format specification updates
* Fix some spurious calls to free() instead of _ogg_free()
* Fix invalid array indexing in PixelLineSearch()
* Improve robustness against invalid input
* General warning cleanup
* The offset_y member meaning fix.
- Use incremental versioning scheme.
- Documentation repackaged.
- Use less vague names for binaries.
Tue Aug 1 14:00:00 2006 dmuellerAATTsuse.de
- Reenable test suite run with valgrind.
Fri Jul 28 14:00:00 2006 ajAATTsuse.de
- Disable test suite run with valgrind.