Changelog for libaudiofile1-0.3.4-30.1.x86_64.rpm
Fri Feb 1 13:00:00 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com
- update license to new format
Fri May 11 14:00:00 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.3.4:
+ Use hidden visibility for internal symbols.
+ Add support for Sample Vision format.
+ Update license for extended-precision floating-point conversion
Tue Jan 17 13:00:00 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.3.3:
+ Update library\'s soname version.
+ Link against libm.
- Drop audiofile-add-lm-linker.patch: fixed upstream.
- Rebase audiofile-remove-unused-variables.patch.
- Remove call to autoreconf: it was only there for
- Move man pages from libaudiofile0 subpackage to audiofile
subpackage, where the binaries live.
- Rename libaudiofile0 subpackage to libaudiofile1, following
upstream soversion change.
Wed Nov 30 13:00:00 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.3.2:
+ Fix initialization of byte order in Creative Voice File format.
+ Fix calculation of frame count in NIST SPHERE sound files.
+ Remove duplicate definition of AFvirtualfile.
+ Don\'t treat compiler warnings as errors by default.
- Clean spec file using spec-cleaner.
- Add xz BuildRequires because we can\'t build a package for a
xz-compressed tarball without explicitly specifying that... See
bnc#697467 for more details.
Fri Sep 30 14:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
Tue Sep 20 14:00:00 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Fix a typo in %_smp_mflags
- Implement shlib policy
Mon Sep 19 14:00:00 2011 appleonkelAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.3.1:
+ Support u-law and A-law compression in Core Audio Format files
+ Add support for Creative Voice File format
+ Define AFframecount and AFfileoffset as 64-bit signed integers
+ Add support for extensible WAVE format
- Added audiofile-remove-unused-variables.patch for -Werror
- Added audiofile-add-lm-linker.patch to fix build error
- Drop audiofile-oldstyle.patch, fixed by upstream in a different way.
- Split documentation of the library into doc package
- Removed Obsoletes/Provides audiofil, seems outdated
Mon May 10 14:00:00 2010 dimstarAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.2.7:
+ Fix decoding of multi-channel ADPCM WAVE files.
+ Reduce unshared data in library.
+ Fix handling of audio files with more than 2^24 frames.
+ Add support for writing double-precision floating-point WAVE
+ Add support for reading certain uncompressed AIFF-C files
created by Mac OS X.
+ Write fact chunk in floating-point WAVE files.
- Drop bnc_463220.patch, fixed by upstream in a different way.
- Drop audiofile-0.2.6.patch, audiofile-m4_quote_fix.diff and
Sat Apr 24 14:00:00 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com
- buildrequire pkg-config to fix provides
Thu Dec 17 13:00:00 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- add baselibs.conf as a source
Tue Oct 27 13:00:00 2009 meissnerAATTsuse.de
- fixed implicit functions
Sun Feb 22 13:00:00 2009 mbomanAATTsuse.de
- Don\'t use -fno-strict-aliasing for build. Not needed
- Remove CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and FFLAGS since it only contains
$RPM_OPT_FLAGS which is default
Tue Jan 20 13:00:00 2009 mauroAATTsuse.de
- Added bnc_463220.patch to fix bnc#463220
+ Correct buffer size.
Tue Jan 20 13:00:00 2009 msumanAATTsuse.de
- Clean up the spec file to use proper RPM macros
- Continue to provide the \"la\" files for SUSE releases <= 11.1
Tue Jan 13 13:00:00 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de
- remove static libraries and \"la\" files
- run make check
Wed Dec 10 13:00:00 2008 olhAATTsuse.de
- use Obsoletes: -XXbit only for ppc64 to help solver during distupgrade
Thu Oct 30 13:00:00 2008 olhAATTsuse.de
- obsolete old -XXbit packages (bnc#437293)
Thu Apr 10 14:00:00 2008 roAATTsuse.de
- added baselibs.conf file to build xxbit packages
for multilib support
Wed Sep 6 14:00:00 2006 anosekAATTsuse.cz
- fixed warning: old-style function definition