Changelog for libunistring0-0.9.3-4.2.x86_64.rpm
Fri Sep 30 14:00:00 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- Workaround qemu-arm bugs.
Mon Aug 30 14:00:00 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- updated to version 0.9.3:
* Bug fixes in unistr.h functions:
- The functions u16_to_u32, u16_to_u8, u8_to_u32, u8_to_u16 now fail when
the argument is not valid. Previously, they returned a converted string
where invalid parts were each replaced with U+FFFD.
- The function u8_mbsnlen now counts an incomplete character at the end
of the argument string as 1 character. Previously, it could count as 2
or 3 characters.
- The return value of the u8_stpncpy, u16_stpncpy, u32_stpncpy functions
- The u8_strcoll, u16_strcoll, u32_strcoll now try harder to give a non-zero
Mon Mar 15 13:00:00 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- updated to version 0.9.2.1:
* The function uc_locale_language now uses the locale of the
current thread, if a thread-specific locale has been set.
Tue Nov 24 13:00:00 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- initial version of package 0.9.1.1
- spec file taken from
(PĂĄdraig Brady - needed by guile 1.9.0 and higher