Changelog for a2jmidid-5-0.1.fc11.ccrma.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Dec 01 2009 Fernando Lopez-Lezcano - 5-0.1- test build and release in Planet CCRMA
* Thu Nov 26 2009 Orcan Ogetbil - 5-1- Initial Fedora package. Specfile borrowed from SuSE.
* Mon Jun 15 2009 Toni Graffy - 5-0.pm.1- update to 5
* Fix thight loop on D-Bus disconnect
* D-Bus signals for bridge start and stop
* Fixed alsamidi \"disappearing output\" bug.
* MIDI note-off normalization fix from Dave Robillard
* Removed wrong assert from alsa_seqmidi.c reported by Ken Ellinwood
* Mark anything that looks like a hardware port as physical&terminal
* Fix potential crash when D-Bus is not used
* Support for multiple ALSA clients with same name
* Merge midibridge changeset by Paul Davis that is expected to fix midi event timing problems that some people have reported.
* Sun Aug 03 2008 Toni Graffy - 4-0.pm.1- update to 4
* Sat Oct 27 2007 Toni Graffy - 2-0.pm.1- update to 2
* Mon Aug 27 2007 Toni Graffy - 1-0.pm.1- Initial build 1