MAN page from OpenSuSE gvfs-1.48.1-150400.4.3.1.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
gvfsd-metadata - Metadata daemon for gvfs
- gvfs-metadata [OPTION...]
gvfsd-metadatais a daemon acting as a write serialiser to the internal gvfs metadata storage. It is autostarted by GIO clients when they make metadata changes. Read operations are done by client-side GIO code directly, and don't require the daemon to be running.
The gvfs metadata capabilities are used by the nautilus file manager, for example.
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- Replace the currently running instance.
On success 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.
- The directory where the gvfs metadata database files are stored
- EXIT STATUS
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.