MAN page from OpenSuSE fpc-3.2.2-bp154.2.37.x86_64.rpm
Section: Free Pascal resource string converter tool (1)
Updated: 10 Jan 2000Index
rstconv - The Free Pascal resource string converter tool.
rstconv [options] -o outfile
rstconvreads a resource string file (.rst) that was produced by the Free Pascal compiler and outputs a file that can be used by an internationalization tool(currently only GNUgettextis supported) for internationalizing your application.
rstconvhas one required option: -o outfileto specify the output file name. If no input file is specified, thenstandard input is assumed.
- -f format
- Specify the output file format. Currently only the following format issupported:
- emit a .pofile for use with GNU gettext, which converts it to a .mo file, that can be read with the gettextunit.
- -h (or --help)
- outputs a short help message.
- -i infile
- Specifies the input file name. If omitted, then standard input is assumed.
- -o outfile
- (Required) specify the output file name.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.