MAN page from OpenSuSE fpc-3.2.2-bp154.2.37.x86_64.rpm
Section: FPC Windows binary post\-processor (1)
Updated: 12 Dec 1999Index
postw32 - Free Pascal Windows 32-bit executable post processor.
postw32 [-vh] [-m subsystem] [-i file] [-V version] [-s size]
postw32does some post-processing on a Windows 32 bit executable file or library.It can set the windows subsystem, stack size, and file version.
postw32needs at least 2 options. One is the input filename (option-i) and the other is one of the possible operations, with their arguments.
takes the following options at this time:
- -i file
- specifies the input file to process. This option is a short notation for the--inputoption.
- Displays a short help message. This option is a short notation for the --helpoption.
- -m subsystem
- Set the subsystem (the application type) to either guiorconsole. Note that a gui application which writes to the command-line will cause anerror. This option is a short notation for the--subsystemoption.
- -s size
- Set the stack size to sizebytes. This option is a short notation for the--stack option.
- Be verbose about the operations that are performed. This option is a shortnotation for the--verboseoption.
- -V M.N
- Set the version of the file to M.N, where Mand Nare 16 bit unsigned values. This option is a short notation for the--versionoption.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.