MAN page from RedHat EL 8 fpc-3.2.0-1.el8.x86_64.rpm
Section: Free Pascal Unit dump utility (1)
Updated: 5 June 1999Index
ppudump - The FPC Pascal unit dump program.
ppudump [-h] [-v[h|i|m|d|s|b|a]] ppu-file1 ppufile2 ...
ppudumpwrites the contents of a Free Pascal unit file to standard output. It gives a listing of all definitions in the unit file. The formatof the listing can be controlled by the options.
You can invoke ppudump with as arguments the names of the units that youwant to dump. You need not specify a extension, by default .ppu isassumed. The output goes to standard output.
ppudumphas only two options:
- shows a short help screen.
- Controls the level of verbosity. xxx is any combination of the following letters:
- Shows all information stored in the PPU file.
- Shows the browser information in the PPU file (if present).
- Shows the definitions in the PPU file.
- Shows the header information in the PPU file.
- Shows only interface information, implementation information isnot shown.
- Shows only implementation information, interface interface is not shown.
- Shows the symbols stored in the PPU file.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.