MAN page from RedHat EL 8 fpc-3.2.0-1.el8.x86_64.rpm
Section: windres preprocessor (1)
Updated: 12 November 2004Index
fprcp - Free Pascal windres preprocessor program.
fprcp -i file_name [-n] [-C] [-l PASCAL|C] [-p <include_path>]
fprcpreads a .rc file and preprocesses it, writing the result to standard outputas it goes along. It replaces defined constants with their values, sowindrescan process the resulting file and create a resource.
fprcpneeds as a minimum the -i filenameoption, which is the file to process.
fprcp has a small number of options to control its behaviour:
- Define the symbol symbolbefore processing is started.
- -i file
- Specify the input file name. This argument is mandatory.
- -l language
- Set the programming language for include files. Thelanguageconstant may be one of the following:
- The C programming language.
- the Pascal programming language
- Do not support nested comments. By default, pascal nested comments areenabled.
- -p path
- Set the include path. This may contain several files, separated bysemicolons.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.