MAN page from OpenSuSE openCryptoki-3.15.1-5.3.1.x86_64.rpm
Section: openCryptoki (5)
Updated: September 2012Index
opencryptoki.conf - Configuration file for pkcsslotd.
pkcsslotd uses a configuration file at /etc/opencryptoki/opencryptoki.conf
This is a text file that contains information used to configurepkcs#11 slots. At startup, the pkcsslotd daemon parses this file todetermine which slots will be made available.
This file is made up of slot descriptions. Each slot descriptionis composed of a slot number, brackets and key-value pairs.
key = value
More than one key-value pair may be used within a slot description.
A key-value pair is composed of,keyword = value.
The following keywords are valid:
- A Description of the slot. PKCS#11v2.20 defined this as a 64-byte maxcharacter-string.
- This keyword is used to define the name of the stdll or token library thatwill be used for this slot. The stdll is an available token library inopencryptoki.
- This keyword is used to name the ID of the slot manufacturer. PKCS#11v2.20defines this as a 32 byte long string.
- Version number of the slot's hardware, if any. The version number is composedof a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and aminor version number (the hundredths portion of the version).For example, version 1.2, major = 1, minor = 2
- Version number of the slot's firmware, if any. The version number is composedof a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and aminor version number (the hundredths portion of the version).
- If the slot is associated with a token that has its own configuration file,this option identifies the name of that configuration file.For example, confname=ep11tok.conf
- If a token want to have its own token directory name that is different from thedefault name, especially if multiple tokens of the same type are configured,this option defines the name of the token individual directory.For example, tokname=ep11tok01
Note: This key-value pair is optional: If only one token per token type is used,you don't need that entry. In that case the default directory name is used.
- Version number of the slot's token of the form <major>.<minor>.
The pound sign ('#') is used to indicate a comment.Both the comment character and any text after it, up to the end of the line,are ignored. The comment character cannot be used inside the brackets ofslot descriptions, as this will cause a syntax error.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.