MAN page from CentOS 6 thermostat1-runtime-2.2-60.4.el6.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (7)
Updated: May 2016Index
thermostat1 - manual page for thermostat1 2.2 Software Collection
SYNOPSISsclenable thermostat1 aqthermostataq
Package thermostat1 provides Thermostat monitoring and instrumentation tool delivered as a SoftwareCollection. For more information about Software Collections,see the scl
(1) man page. By installing the thermostat1 collection,you will get the minimum working set of packages to have a working Thermostat monitoring and instrumentation tool.
Software Collections allow you to build and execute applicationswhich are not located in the filesystem root hierarchy,but are stored in an alternative location, which is /opt/rh/thermostat1/rootin case of the thermostat1 collection.
Thermostat is a monitoring and instrumentation tool for the Hotspot JVM,with support for monitoring multiple JVM instances. The system is madeup of two processes: an Agent, which collects data, and a Client whichallows users to visualize this data. These components communicate viaa MongoDB-based storage layer. A pluggable agent and gui frameworkallows for collection and visualization of performance data beyond thatwhich is included out of the box.
When you want to work with the thermostat1 collection, use the sclutility (see the scl(1) man page for usage) to enable the sclenvironment.
Configuration for the thermostat1 software collection is locatedunder /opt/rh/thermostat1/root/etc.
scl enable thermostat1 aqcommand --arg
- Run a specific command with the argument --arg within the thermostat1software collections environment.
scl enable thermostat1 aqthermostataq
- Run thermostat from the thermostat1 software collection.
service thermostat1-thermostat-tomcat start
- Start tomcat on port 8080 and deploy thermostat-webapp
scl enable thermostat1 bash
- Run an interactive shell with the thermostat1 software collection enabled.
scl enable thermostat1 aqman thermostataq
- Show man pages for the thermostat command, which is a part of thethermostat1 software collection.
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com
- REPORTING BUGS
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.