MAN page from RedHat 6.X antiword-0.30-1.i686.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: Sep 13, 1999Index
antiword - show the text of MS Word files
is an application that displays the text of MS Word files. Only files made byMS Word version 6 or later are supported.
- Giva a help message.
- Output in ASCII text form. (default)
- -p papersize
- Output in Postscript (tm) form. Printable on paper of the given size: letter,legal or a4.
- -w width
- In ASCII mode this is the width of a line in characters. A value of zero putsan entire paragraph on a line, useful when the text is to used as input for another wordprocessor. This value is ignored in Postscript (tm) mode.
- Text in grayscale. This value works is used in Postscript (tm) mode.
- Text in colour. (default) This value is used in Postscript (tm) mode.
- Include text with the so called "hidden text" attribute.
Antiword is far from complete.
Adri van Os <antiwordAATTwinfield.demon.nl>
- WEB SIDE
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.