MAN page from Trustix cyrus-sasl-2.1.15-6tr.i586.rpm
Section: Maintenance Commands (8)
Updated: Jan 11, 1999Index
saslpasswd - set a user's sasl password
is used by a server administrator to set a user's sasl password forserver programs and SASL mechanisms which use the standard libsasldatabase of user secrets.
- Pipe mode - saslpasswd will neither prompt for the password norverify that it was entered correctly. This is the default whenstandard input is not a terminal.
- Creates an entry for the user if the user doesn't already exist. Thisis mutually exclusive with the-d(delete user) flag.
- Deletes the entry for the user. This is mutually exclusive with the-c(create user) flag.
- Don't set the plaintext userPassword property for the user. Onlymechanism-specific secrets will be set (e.g. OTP, SRP)
- -u domain
- usedomainfor user domain (realm).
- -f file
- usefilefor sasldb
- -a appname
- useappnameas application name.
rfc2222 - Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.