MAN page from RedHat 7.X tspc-2.1.1-4.pp-rh73.i386.rpm
Section: Maintenance Commands (8)Index
- tunnel setup protocol client
][-r retry delay
provides a mean to configure a tunnel obtained from a tunnel server which iscompliant to the tunnel setup protocol (TSP).tspc
will connect to a tunnel server and request a tunnel according to thespecifications inside the configuration file. As a background process, it will then monitor the state of the tunnel. In the event of a timeout, tspc will reestablish a new tunnel.
tspccurrently supports two types of tunnels:
- - v6v4 (IPv6 over IPv4)
- Supported on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin.
- - v6udpv4 (IPv6 over UDP over IPv4)
- Supported on FreeBSD, Linux and Windows.
The following options are available:
- Display a short usage summary and quit.
- Verbose level is set according to the number of v's on the command line.
-v, -vv, -vvv are valid.
- -f configuration_file
- Specifies a different configuration file.
Default is /installdir/bin/tspc.conf.
- -s interface_name
- Overrides client_v4 in tspc.conf5
- -i interface_name
- Overrides if_tunnel_v6v4 in tspc.conf5
- -u interface_name
- Overrides if_tunnel_v6udpv4 in tspc.conf5
If verbose mode is on, messages will be sent to tspc.log and syslog.
This software uses code taken from other organisations as :
- - RSA data security for md5.
- - The Apache Software Foundation for Base64 encoding and decoding.
- - OpenVPN by James Yohan
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.