MAN page from OpenSuSE shadow-4.6-lp22.214.171.124.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
expiry - check and enforce password expiration policy
- expiry option
DESCRIPTIONTheexpirycommand checks (-c) the current password expiration and forces (-f) changes when required. It is callable as a normal user command.
The options which apply to theexpirycommand are:
- Check the password expiration of the current user.
- Force a password change if the current user has an expired password.
- Display help message and exit.
- User account information.
- Secure user account information.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.