Section: ipmctl (1)
ipmctl-change-sensor - Changes the threshold or enabled state for DCPMMs sensors
ipmctl set [OPTIONS] -sensor (SENSORS) [TARGETS]NonCriticalThreshold=(temperature) EnabledState=(0|1)
Changes the non-critical threshold or enabled state for one or more DCPMMssensors.Use the command Show Sensor to view the current settings.
- Changing the sensor settings is a potentially destructive operation whichrequires confirmation from the user for each DCPMM. This option suppresses theconfirmation.
- Displays help for the command.
-o (text|nvmxml), -output (text|nvmxml)
- Changes the output format. One of: "text" (default) or "nvmxml".
- The current DCPMM media temperature in Celsius.
Valid values: 0-2047
- The current DCPMM controller temperature in Celsius.
Valid values 0-2047
- Remaining DCPMM’s life as a percentage value of factory expectedlife span.
Valid values: 1-99
- Restricts output to the sensors on specific DCPMMs by optionally supplying the DIMMtarget and one or more comma-separated DCPMM identifiers. The default is todisplay sensors for all manageable DCPMMs.
- The upper (for temperatures) or lower (for spare capacity) non-critical alarmthreshold of the sensor. If the current value of the sensor is at or above forthermal, or below for capacity, the theshold value, then the sensor willindicate a "NonCritical" state. Temperatures may be specified in degreesCelsius to a precision of 1/16 a degree.
- Enable or disable the non-critical threshold alarm. One of:
- *"0": Disable
- *"1": Enable
Changes the media temperature threshold to 51 on the specified DCPMM and enablethe alarm.
ipmctl set -sensor MediaTemperature –dimm 0x0001 NonCriticalThreshold=51EnabledState=1
The specified DCPMM(s) must be manageable by the host software.
For each DCPMM, the CLI will indicate the status of the operation. If a failure occurswhen modifying multiple DCPMMs, the process will exit and not continue modifying theremaining DCPMMs.
Modify (Sensor) settings on DIMM (DimmID): SuccessModify (Sensor) settings on DIMM (DimmID): Error (Code) -(Description)
- RETURN DATA
- SAMPLE OUTPUT
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.