MAN page from Fedora 30 serd-0.30.0-2.fc30.i686.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: 05 Jan 2017Index
NAMEserdi - Read and write RDF syntax
serdi [OPTION]... INPUT BASE_URI
- Write ASCII output if possible.
- Fast bulk output for large serialisations.
- -c PREFIX
- Chop PREFIX from matching blank node IDs.
- Eat input one character at a time, rather than a page at a time which is thedefault. This is useful when reading from a pipe since output will begenerated immediately as input arrives, rather than waiting until an entirepage of input has arrived. With this option serdi uses one page less memory,but will likely be significantly slower.
- Keep full URIs in input (don't qualify).
- Print the command line options.
- -i SYNTAX
- Read input as SYNTAX.Valid values (case-insensitive): turtle, ntriples, trig, nquads.
- Lax (non-strict) parsing.
- -o SYNTAX
- Write output as SYNTAX.Valid values (case-insensitive): turtle, ntriples, trig, nquads.
- -p PREFIX
- Add PREFIX to blank node IDs.
- Suppress all output except data.
- -r ROOT_URI
- Keep relative URIs within ROOT_URI.
- -s INPUT
- Parse INPUT as a string (terminates options).
- Display version information and exit.
Serdi was written by David Robillard <email@example.com>
Copyright © 2011-2017 David Robillard.
This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.