MAN page from Fedora 28 wavpack-5.1.0-7.fc28.x86_64.rpm
Section: WavPack Executable Programs (1)
wvgain - adds ReplayGain information to wavpack files
- wvgain [-options] INFILE...
wvgainperceptually analyzes WavPack audio files for volume, calculates ReplayGain information based on this, and adds the appropriate APEv2 tag fields. ReplayGain-enabled players will use this information to produce the same perceived loudness on all tracks. Both individual track and whole album ReplayGain information can be calculated.
- album mode (all files scanned are considered an album)
- clean ReplayGain values from all files
- display calculated values only (no files are modified)
- ignore .wvc file (forces hybrid lossy)
- new files only (skip files with track info, or album info if album mode specified)
- quiet (keep console output to a minimum)
- show stored values only (no analysis)
- write program version tostdout
- don't set (n = 0 or omitted) or set (n = 1) console title to indicate progress (leaves "WvGain Completed")
Please visit www.wavpack.com for more information
This manual page was written by Sebastian Dröge<slomoAATTdebian.org>and David Bryant<davidAATTwavpack.com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of theBSDLicense.
Sebastian Dröge <slomoAATTdebian.org>
- Original author
David Bryant <davidAATTwavpack.com>
Copyright © 2005 Sebastian Dröge
Copyright © 2017 David Bryant
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.